Persian Rug Services

Formerly Persian Rug Specialist
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1110 Finch Ave West, UNIT #7 Toronto ON M3J 3J4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Persian rug cleaning

My family and I inherited seven Persian rugs and as we weren't sure when the last time they were cleaned or appraised so we contacted Persian rug services. Joe was incredibly friendly, professional and took all measures in guidelines with covid-19. He was able to schedule us in for a quote quite quickly and after inspecting the rugs himself we decided to go with the company to have them cleaned. Turn around time having them returned was quite quick less than a week. To be very honest and this is me speaking as someone not professional and not knowing much about Persian rugs but when they were returned they looked the same as when they left. It's both good and bad because it's good our carpets came back exactly as they were given in the same condition and also that means they probably weren't as dirty as I thought so all in all a good experience. My only disappointment was in speaking about price on my invoice it clearly doesn't say anything about HST even though I know it needs to be paid when I asked for the quote I asked for the final price and what I thought was given to me was the final price only to find out that on day of delivery we'd owed additional money for hst which we had not budget for. I would recommend verifying completely what the total will be including HST if you decide to go with this company. If we choose to go with them again in the future I will definitely make sure to ask up front.

Dear Elizabeth, as you know the reason that you did not have the final total was, that you were not sure if you would purchase new rug pads or not until the day before the delivery date. Also, as you mentioned that you have inherited them and you would prefer to clean them before using them.

mannysaif
mannysaif

Rug

great courteous professional service with great result snd price, I highly recommend. I got my persian rugs restored and professionally clean.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and your business. Enjoy your rug as it should be. look forward to seeing you when required.

Nadereh
Nadereh
0 reviews North York, ON

Good service

Very good service . Very professional . I am very satisfied . They kept their promise foe the day that my carpet is ready. I suggest this company to everybody

Thank you very much for your comment and your business . It's our personal goal to provide the best cleaning possible and to keep clients happy!

carpet cleaning

Joe is very knowledgeable and explained what needed to be done to my carpets. He cleaned 6 Persian runners and one very large 100 year old Persian carpet. Very reasonably priced. Great service. Thanks Joe.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and your business. Enjoy your rugs as it should be. look forward to seeing you when required.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Area Run Cleaning

Joe was a pleasure to work with. Area rugs were picked up the very next day, quoted and returned in a week's time. The area rugs look like new, and yet I was worried as there was so much wear and discoloration I wasn't sure it could be done. I'm so pleased. Thanks Joe!

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We appreciate it very much. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future.

Mary
Mary

Service

Persian Rug is a very reliable and professional company .
Their service was perfect and on time.
I am very satisfy with their effort to give me the best service
Ever possible. I will recommend them to all my friends.

Thanks for the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. look forward to seeing you when required.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Area rug cleaning

Great service. Picked up and delivered on time. Very courteous and professional. Rug was very dirty and did a great job cleaning it. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Will use them again in the future

Persian Rug Cleaning

My Persian rug needed cleaning and I was concerned about finding a company that would do a great job as I didn’t know anyone who had a good experience doing this. My husband contacted Joe from Persian Rug Services. He was knowledgeable and knew exactly what we wanted done.
My rug returned to me beautifully cleaned and in great shape. I was/am very pleased with this service and would highly recommend it to anyone. I will definitely be a ‘return customer’. Thank you to Joe and his team!

Thank you for the kind words,the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Cleaning and fixing my antique persian Rugs

Joe is amazing! He’s very kind and did a great job.
He fixed an antique rug I had that was torn in 3 corners and added a new fringe. The rug looks beautiful now. I’m so happy! Great service I will use this company again!

Perfect service and very friendly communication

Absolutely worth for what they are doing and 100% satisfying . Very nice and friendly staff and respectful and most importantly very on time service and no late or excuses.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and business.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.