Persian Rug Services

Formerly Persian Rug Specialist
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1110 Finch Ave West, UNIT #7 Toronto ON M3J 3J4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Jeffrey D'Amico from Mississauga
Jeffrey D'Amico from Mississauga
1 review North York, ON

Carpet cleaning

I had 2 area rugs cleaned and they came out very nice. I would recommend them highly for their serivce.

Mrs. S
Mrs. S
0 reviews North York, ON

Perfect Service

Joe did a fabulous job. He is polite straightforward and extremely knowledgeable. I had two large carpets done and have since taken another for him to clean and repair. So three carpets now done and I couldnt be happier. I will never take my valuable handmade carpets anywhere else.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Cleaned Heirloom Persian Rug perfectly

We hired another company to clean our Persian rug and it came back with a bad odour. They recleaned it but it wasn't better. We brought our rug to Persian Rug Services. Joe is an artisan who cares deeply about his work. He brought our rug back to life sooner than planned for a reasonable cost. I would and will recommend his work highly.

Thank you for the kind words, the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. we look forward to see you again when required.

Rug cleaning and repair

I took our beautiful carpet to Joe. He looked it over, told me its story and history. He was so knowledgeable. He then explained thoroughly what he was going to do and why he was doing it.

When I picked up the carpet, it was pristine. He also took the time to put new silk fringes on the carpet and explained how he carefully dyed the fringes to make it look as old as the old carpet.

Joe is super friendly and an absolute pro.

Roya
Roya
1 review North York, ON

Professional carpet cleaning

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about how to clean and maintain my Persian rugs. The team did a very good job cleaning my rugs and got them done on time. Their prices were very competitive compared to other rug cleaning companies, and I felt like they really cared and knew more than other companies I contacted.

Thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and business.

Persian Rug Services

Persian Rug Services cleaned and repaired my traditional hand knotted rugs. Serging was all done by hand. One rug needed to be resized to fit a new room - this was done very creatively without disruption to the pattern of the rug. The re-sizing is not evident - the rug looks perfect. I am pleased with their excellent workmanship. Mo and Joe provided exceptional customer service and were a delight to deal with. They take pride in their work.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and your business. Enjoy your rug as it should be. look forward to seeing you when required.

Payam in Ajax
Payam in Ajax
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Rug cleaning

Really appreciate for your service. We received our order on time and without any issues.

Thank you very much and we look forward to see you again when required.

Rita
Rita
0 reviews North York, ON

Persian rugs cleaned, evaluated for repair and appraised

I was very impressed by this company- Joe went out of his way to help me understand the condition of my carpets and what needed to be done to clean and restore/repair them for eventual sale. He provided valuations and stated that he would help me to find buyers for these rugs when the time was right. He was informative, patient and not pushy- I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We truly appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Cheers

NIMA
NIMA

Rug cleaning

Very friendly staff with perfect customer service.
Timely delivery with complete customer satisfaction.
They removed the stain on my rug perfectly.

Thank you for the kind words, the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you.

Rug cleaning

Had my 8 x 12 rug cleaned very good service friendly honest, didn’t excellent job and gave me a Discounts

Always glad to hear that clients are satisfied with our work..we appreciate your business . our pleasure to be of continued service to you.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
1983