Demiri Painting & Decorating

116 Edgecroft Rd, Toronto ON M8Z 2C3

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Demiri Painting & Decorating

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Demiri Painting & Decorating

basim from Toronto
basim from Toronto

Amazing job and Amazing Serivce

Hired Valon and his team to paint our new Mississauga showroom and office this year and the results were fantastic. Guests always complement us on our new space and much of the credit goes to Demiri and his team.

They were always on time, very friendly and cleaned up before leaving.

A good paint job makes a huge difference so I would highly recommend Demiri Painting.

Thank you for your review Basim. we are glad that you guys are happy with our work . Our focus is to make our clients happy as we strive for excellence in costumer service!

paulteach .
paulteach .

Painting Walls and Trim

I am very happy with the work done. 1920s house with varying quality of space to work on. Kitchen, breakfast room, living and dining rooms, and front door painted. The house looks brand new.

Demiri called back promptly and we set up a time for him to come which he also met. Once agreed upon cost and dates, the job occurred at the dates and times set. These aspects are very important to me in home renovation. Work was done efficiently, effectively and the work space was always neat and cleaned up.

I have no reservations to make a recommendation and will also use again on future jobs.

Paul
Midtown Toronto

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Paul, thank you for the review. We are glad that you guys are happy with out work, and if any question in future please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks for choosing us as your painting contractor and we're looking forward working with you in future as well. Cheers, Val!

Denis from Etobicoke
Denis from Etobicoke

Kitchen, Living Room, Baseboards

Val and his co worker ended up doing my baseboards, kitchen, living room and the hallway. Me and my wife were not quite sure on the colors to choose from and which wall to make the accent wall . We went by his recommendation and we couldnt be happier. They did an amazing job and most importantly they were professional throughout the entire process. Not only did they paint but they fixed all the patches and made sure that my walls were straight before painting. Not to mention the ceiling was in horrible shape and it now looks like we installed new Dry wall! Amazing work, i would certainly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Have an idea of the colors you want .

Hi Deno, we are glad you gave as a chance to paint your house! We're also very happy with the results!

Jorge perez from Toronto
Jorge perez from Toronto

Painting apartment

I am extremely satisfied with the job. The painters were very friendly and professional the job turned out amazing and the price was reasonable I definitely recommend them to everyone. U guys rock!!!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for kind words, Jorge! For any questions feel free to call us anytime. Cheers, Val!

Tim from Mississauga
Tim from Mississauga

painitng

We have had Demiri Painters paint our house twice. Simply put, they were tremendous. Really excellent work. Everyone involved in this company were simply superb - professional, accomodating and easy to work with. We particularly appreciated the advice and flexibilty of Valon, who came several times on the weekend to ensure that the color choices were perfect. We would use this company any time we require painting and also recommend them to family and friends.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Tim, glad to get it done for you on time and with a quality as promised! Thank you!

emily from Toronto
emily from Toronto

painting

Extremely professional painters, very quick and even bent over backwards and came in on a Saturday for me in order to fit my personal timeline - they were always on time, very professional and friendly - so thankful and could not be happier with the job! amazing service and would recommend to anyone

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Emily, it was pleasure working at you place and we are glad work was done as promised on time! Thank you!

Andy from Vaughan
Andy from Vaughan

Home Painting and Stairs and Floor staining

Val has done an amazing work at our home, he provided his valuable advice to us which made our house look even better. His work was flawless. I truly recommend Val/ Demiri to everyone. He delivered over and beyond our expectations. It's very hard to find folks like him. He is courteous, punctual, follows up frequently and trustworthy.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Andy, we're thankful for your good words. We always care about our clients and do want to help them with our advices. Enjoy your new house and all the best for you and your family. Cheers, Val!

Ijaz from Newmarket
Ijaz from Newmarket

Painting

I needed my whole house painted along with some ceilings, baseboards, windows & window frames, doors & door frames, decorative kitchen pillars and stucco spraying to the entire main floor ceiling. I wasn’t necessarily looking for the cheapest price and I don’t equate expensive with quality either. I found plenty of both types during my selection process as I interviewed more than a dozen people but none of them inspired confidence &/or trust until I came across Val. He surveyed the entire house, asked relevant question about specific areas of my concern, provided useful tips & suggestions along the way and answered all my questions with politeness, respect & insightfulness which reflected his solid professional credentials. He took a few moments to calculate and provided me with a quote which was highly competitive in light of the quality of work that I was expecting from him.

Val took only one break, worked the entire day and didn’t leave any work area without my complete satisfaction. After completion in the most efficient manner Val asked me to go over his entire work area for a detailed assessment of his workmanship. I couldn’t help being truly impressed. He lived up to his claim about quality of workmanship, punctuality, care for my furniture and belongings, cleaned the work area everyday, disposed off any garbage and put back all furniture before leaving. Interestingly during the stucco spaying Val’s own compressor broke down but he simply went over to the nearest Home Depot, rented a unit and seamlessly finished the work without any complaint. Throughout the time Val worked in my house he was always polite, courteous, and respectful.

Personally I value a person’s truthfulness, no nonsense dedication to work, flexibility, integrity and the willingness to go the extra mile with a smile for complete customer satisfaction. Val has completely earned my vote of approval in all these areas. I would be remiss not to admit that Val not only met my expectations but truly exceeded them. He also went above and beyond by taking the time and making the effort to connect me with other workmen that I needed for carpeting, kitchen countertop & backsplash etc. Val was always willing to help me in any which way he could. Thank you Val for a job very well done. You are my go to person for all my future painting work and I would recommend you to anyone with full confidence. As a small token of my appreciation for Val’s workmanship I felt compelled to pay him $100 in addition to the agreed cost of the project, which he was honorable enough not to accept, but I insisted.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Ijaz, thanks for taking your time to review our work and we are glad you are happy with our quality! If you ever have any question about painting feel free to call me anytime. Thanks again, Val !

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Five times Winner of Best of HomeStars Award
Baeumler Approved Contractor

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated Painting company and Home renovation company with years of experience based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have over 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with Home renovations, Condominium renovations, Bathroom renovations, Drywall repair and installation, Stucco repair and removal, Ceilings flattening, Carpentry, Floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing

• Kitchen renovations
• Bathroom renovations
• Floor installation
• And much more ...

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.