Demiri Painting & Decorating

116 Edgecroft Rd, Toronto ON M8Z 2C3

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Demiri Painting & Decorating

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Demiri Painting & Decorating

Jeff J.
Jeff J.

Small Condo Wall & Baseboard Painting

Val & John are awesome. You must hire them to paint for you. Amazing value for my money, incredible price, exceptional quality, and they were able to work with me on a very tight timeline. They touched up spots that I didn't even notice, made things as simple as possible for me and were extremely professional. HIRE THESE GUYS TO PAINT FOR YOU - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Jeff, glad we got it done on time for you. Cheers!

Mike vV from Milton
Mike vV from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Condo Painted and New Laminate Flooring

Extremely happy with the work completed by Val and John. Not only was it completed in a timely manner, but at a reasonable price. Val and crew provided a full service experience that I will be recommending to family and friends. I can guarantee that I will call upon Demiri painting for my next decorating project. 10 out of 10 says it all. Thanks again for your work!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hey Mike thanks for kind words. If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime. Val !

sammy from Toronto
sammy from Toronto

living room & kitchen

Well, I donno where to start. We are extremely happy with Vali's quality of work. These guys were super fast, super clean, and gave me a super price as well. I definitely recommend speaking with this professional before choosing a contractor. He is very knowledgeable and used only the best products. I won't be looking anywhere else for my next painting project, you can be sure of that.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi, Sammy thanks for nice words, glad we got it done for you! Val.

Michael T from Toronto
Michael T from Toronto

House Painted

Excellent work by Valon and John. The difference is like night and day when compared to how it was before. We are extremely happy with the quality of the work and their overall professionalism and would most definitely recommend Demiri Painters to friends and family or anyone looking for a job well done. Couldn't ask for better. A+++

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Michael, we are glad everything come out nice just the way we promised you. Thanks for rating our work!

Reddy from Brampton
Reddy from Brampton

Painting

VALON you deserve 11 stars out of 10. You definetly exceeded my expectations. My home generally takes about 4 to 5 days and Valon finish in 2.5 days and his work is amazing. He knows what he is doing and he is for sure the best contractor i came across. I would definetly recomend him and you wont be dissappointed he will make his best and make you happy.

Goodluck.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hey Reddy thanks for nice comments and glad we met your deadline as promised. Keep in touch!

Katia from Mississauga
Katia from Mississauga

Entire home painted

We had our home painted and were extremely satisfied with the quality of work and done on time as committed. It is rare to find this with trades. Valon is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend his services. Thank you!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Katia, glad we got it done for you and Thanks for nice comments!

Syed
Syed
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Painting

Demiri Painters delivered exactly what they promised, a clean, neat, and very thorough job. The house looks great! Val was easy going and willing to answer all my questions. I've already recommended Demiri Painters to my neighbours.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Syed, it was pleasure getting it done for you. please lets keep in tmind ugh and feel free for any question you have about painting in future!

Michelle
Michelle

Multiple painting projects

Excellent job in all job sites. I Hired Valon multiple times as he is efficient and detail oriented which are both very important to me. Highly recommend his painting services!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for kind words Lisa, it's always a pleasure working with you at any project. Thanks again and I'll see you in future projects.

Matthew
Matthew

Interior painting

Assisted Review

Demiri Painters did a fantastic job and we're very impressed with their professionalism. The work completed was world class and surpassed our expectations. We felt so comfortable with Mike and John and completely secure with them at our house when they were there. The job went scheduled as planned and we are blown away by their service.

Matthew, it was pleasure working with you, if any question feel free to call me anytime!

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Five times Winner of Best of HomeStars Award
Baeumler Approved Contractor

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated Painting company and Home renovation company with years of experience based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have over 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with Home renovations, Condominium renovations, Bathroom renovations, Drywall repair and installation, Stucco repair and removal, Ceilings flattening, Carpentry, Floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing

• Kitchen renovations
• Bathroom renovations
• Floor installation
• And much more ...

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.