Demiri Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Demiri Painting & Decorating

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Fresh New Paint Job

We contacted Demiri Painting to get a quote to paint our entire house after a renovation, which included all walls, ceilings, trim, and stairs. Right off the bat, Valon was very helpful and quick in answering our questions. He gives fair pricing and was able to book us in with short notice. His painters are true professionals and provided a top notch finish. We will definitely be hiring Valon and his team for any of our future paint jobs!

Hi Henry, thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your experience with our team. We're glad everything came out good as promised and thank you for trusting us to paint your beautiful home. Cheers, Valon & Demiri team!

Chuck in Toronto
Chuck in Toronto

kitchen painting

Following a small kitchen fire we had to have our kitchen repainted. Val's team had previously painted the whole apartment when we moved in and did a great job, so we called him again. This was a relatively small job so he did it himself rather than sending his crew. Once again he did a terrifiic job, added a bit of caulking where needed, and cleaned up the small amount of mess. Highly recommended by my wife and myself.

Hi Chuck, it was pleasure to work with you and your wife. Thankfully fire was a small one and we could come in and fix that quick for you guys. Please give us a call anytime you need us. Thanks, Valon & Demiri team!

Maria
Maria

Phenomenal Painting Job

This company did a phenomenal painting job. They paid attention to detail and it feels like my place is brand new. The way they do their work is unlike any other place that I’ve hired. I wholeheartedly recommend them as I had such a smooth and amazing experience with them. They’re worth it all. Thank you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with our company. We appreciate your business and nice things you said in this amazing review. Regards, Valon and Demiri team!

klaudia in Fredericton
klaudia in Fredericton

Amazing work!!

I wanted to thank Demiri for an outstanding renovation of our condo. The job was completed on time, on budget and with exceptional workmanship. There were no surprizes and your skilled craftsmen: Ricardo, Roman and John were hard working, friendly and, most impressively, innovative in tackling unexpected problems. You said during our meeting that Demiri had simplfied and perfected home renovations, and you were right! The best part is that there were no surprizes and no stress on our family. We now have a
beautiful unit that we are proud to show off to friends and family. Thanks again for a job well done.

Hi Klaudia, thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. I'm glad everything turned out as promised and we thank you for trusting with your reno project. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions related to reno jobs. Cheers, Valon & Demiri team!

Jamila
Jamila

Ceiling crack repair

I was worried that it would be hard to hire a professional with great reviews for a small job like mine but Val showed willingness and readiness to accomodate my request for which I am very grateful! Thanks again, Val!

Hi Jamila, thank you for taking the time to write us a review & please feel free to call us anytime that you may have any questions or any painting project that you have. Thank you, Valon & Demiri team!

Stefania
Stefania

Interior Painting--Perfection and Attention to Detail Every Time!

This is the second time I've had the pleasure of using Demiri Painting, and I truly can't recommend them highly enough. I moved to a new house and the walls were in terrible shape...uneven with drips and areas that were poorly patched, and holes left in the wall from shelves and a wall mounted TV from the previous tenant. When the painters, Mike and Miroslav pointed out this out, I told them not to worry about it, just paint over it, and I'll hang some art to cover, they told me they'd take care of it for me, and they were patched, filled and sanded so well, I can't even find them! I had just got the keys to the home the morning the guys came to paint, and hadn't noticed there was a thick layer of dust all along the tops of the windows. Miroslav pointed this out, and on his ladder, even cleaned this, explaining he didn't want even a little dust to get mix in with the paint and affect the final product--wow! Smooth, even coats, and careful around corners and edging. I'm a perfectionist, and I couldn't find a single flaw in their work. They cover everything carefully with drop cloths and sheeting, and even clean up after themselves, including the sink. The attention to detail is really incredible. My realtor came by to meet me during the process, and was so impressed she will now be using Demiri for all her clients who need painting services pre and post sale.

The quality of their work speaks for themselves, but a huge added bonus is how genuinely kind and friendly the owner Val and all his painters are. They are truly a pleasure to deal with, honest, and really care for your home and treat it as it if it were their own.

Hi Stefania, thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review. I'm glad everything turned good just as we thought it will and it is a pleasure working with you again after few years that we did your previous place. Please feel free to call us again at anytime & we're looking forward to work with you again in future. Cheers, Valon & Demiri team!

Teresa
Teresa

Exterior Painting

We hired Val to paint our garage and front doors. The team did excellent work and I would hire them for any future needs and refer them to friends and family.

Hi Teresa, thank you for taking the time and write as such a positive review. It was very nice meeting you guys and working with you and please feel free to call us anytime when you have a question or need any advice with any Reno- painting related questions. Cheers, Valon & Demiri team!

Sarah
Sarah

Excellent work, highly recommend

Valon was extremely responsive throughout, always quick to answer any questions I had. Mike and his crew worked hard to get our house painted before we moved in. It was a big job and multiple coats of paint were required. Mike made sure we were satisfied daily with the work that had been done, and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. They worked around the date we had scheduled for pot light installation and coordinated the ceiling painting accordingly. Also, Mike's wall patching is a work of art! I can't believe how smooth the walls are now.

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We thank you for your business and we're looking forward at working together again in the future. Regards, Valon & Demiri team

Tania
Tania

Meticulous & Professional

Val and his two painters that came to my home, Mike & Miro were punctual, professional and EXCELLENT painters! We are extremely happy with the job they did and we highly recommend Demiri Painting.

Hi Tania, thank you for giving us the opportunity to paint your house. We're very happy with the everything went smooth as promised. Regards, Valon & Demiri team!

Lee
Lee
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo painting - walls, ceiling, and trim/doors

We hired Demiri Painting & Decorating to repaint the interior of our condo and they did an excellent job. We've worked with other painting companies before, and can say without a doubt that their attention to detail and quality of work is exceptional (i.e. super straight lines, invisible patching/caulking, excellent clean up/no splatter). From the initial quote process to the final clean up, Valon, John and Juan were great to work with; they were competitively priced, responsive and respectful in their communications, and on time and tidy when they did the work. Would highly recommend, and will definitely be reaching out to them again for any future projects.

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to write us such an amazing review about the work we did for you guys. We're very happy how everything came out beautifully once the paint was completed. Please let us know if you have any questions & we're looking forward to work with you again. Regards, Valon & Demiri team!

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Five times Winner of Best of HomeStars Award
Baeumler Approved Contractor

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated Painting company and Home renovation company with years of experience based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have over 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with Home renovations, Condominium renovations, Bathroom renovations, Drywall repair and installation, Stucco repair and removal, Ceilings flattening, Carpentry, Floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing

• Kitchen renovations
• Bathroom renovations
• Floor installation
• And much more ...

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.