A Cut Above Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Ottawa ON K2L 1S2

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for A Cut Above Painting

everydayathena in Kanata
everydayathena in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Second time hiring them - phenomenal results again!

This is the second time that I've hired Clayton & Kelly to paint a home and once again, I am thrilled with the results! They are a fabulous team. Communication throughout the planning, painting, and wrap-up process was honest and clear. They are smart, hardworking, professional and friendly people to work with.

The paint job itself is top-notch. I downsized and live in a tiny place with some challenging nooks and crannies - they didn't miss a single detail while completing the job. They are always respectful while in the home and leave everything very tidy once they are done.

I think in this year of pandemic living, it's especially important to love the place you live - we spend a lot of time at home these days! I'm in love with the new colours on my walls. I highly recommend A Cut Above Painting for anyone wanting a gorgeous home transformation!

Thanks Shannon. We're thrilled to hear how much you love the painting! You can now fully enjoy your new condo and your amazing neighbourhood.

Gail in OTTAWA
Gail in OTTAWA

Painting

I hired Clayton and Kelly to paint the upstairs bedroom and hallways and all my doors They fixed up a botched job on the hallway by previous painters. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They are professional and helpful. Gail

Thank you so much Gail for the positive review. It was great working with you and we hope you have a great summer!

Clayton & Kelly

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa

Trusted, Reliable, Professional

We hired Clayton and Kelly to paint our home before we put it on the market. We were unsure if it would be worth it but after we met with them, we decided to go ahead. They were in and out within three days. The paint is so pristine, I was honestly blown away.
They cleaned up after themselves, they left no mess anywhere.
They were professional and the communication was exemplary.

I would recommend them time and time again and I cannot wait to use them for our new home!

Thanks so much Jennifer! The warm white you chose really complimented your fun accent walls. It was an absolute pleasure working with you both. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Debra in Ottawa
Debra in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Whole House Interior Painting - Just Wow!

Clayton & Kelly, a young, very professional husband and wife team who own A Cut Above Painting, painted the entire interior of our spacious townhouse. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the process, cleanliness, speed, fair price and the strikingly beautiful results! They did a perfect job! We could never have achieved the impeccable result they did if we attempted to paint our house on our own - and it would have, aggravatingly, taken us weeks! To top it off, they are both very kind, lovely people. It was a joy to have them in our home (we miss them already - lol). We highly recommend A Cut Above Painting, a local small business, for any painting job you need to get done. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you Debra for such an outstanding review. We were equally excited to work with such kind people. We hope you enjoy your new colours for years to come and congrats on the new puppy.
All the best

Laurie
Laurie

Inside Painting

We had used A Cut Above Painting to paint our Master Bedroom and Main Bathroom including trim. Wonderful job. It was time for my wife and I to change colours of the Living Room Dining Room, Hallways upstairs and down. We immediately reached out to A Cut Above and they were here in a couple of days to provide a quote and a timeline. We know, they are always busy and we were in no hurry and Covid impacted with shutdowns. We were informed the job would take them 5 days to complete. They were totally complete in 4 days and what a job they did. Unbelievable they could perform as they did. They wore their masks all the time, ate in the truck and were most respectful of our house.
I would truly recommend this company.

Thanks Laurie for putting your trust in us a second time. We look forward to seeing you again soon after your kitchen remodel.

PBHouli
PBHouli

Bungalow Complete Main Floor Painted

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Clayton and Kelly the owners of this company. Their work is impeccable and they made an anticipated difficult project into any easy one to mange. They are accommodating, extremely efficient and fast. We had a foyer,den, hallway, guest bedroom, main bathroom, living/dining room, master bedroom and ensuite, and support beams in the utility room cleaned and painted. All this work done in 4 days and done beautifully. We would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the positive review! It was great to work with you both. It was quite the transformation with your new colours. We look forward to working with you again this spring on your exterior.

Pat and Doug
Pat and Doug

Painting Stairwell and Hall

Clayton and Kelly did an excellent job. The finished work looks great. They were competent, efficient, and careful. They were very easy to have in the house. They obviously take pride in their work and it shows.

Thank you so much for the positive review! Your new doors and trim looked beautiful and the painting just topped it off.

Dayna
Dayna

Wonderful service!

Friendly, professional, affordable and project was done within the time they estimated!
I have owned my home for 5 years now and the main portion of the house was not yet painted - I have been working from home for the past 6 months and looking at the state of the walls was not making this a pleasant experience!
They did a wonderful job and and the new color has made a huge difference on how I view my home.

Thanks Dayna, that fresh colour really did transform your home. Thanks for the great review!

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Ottawa, ON

Built-in cabinet, ceilings and a couple of rooms

Kelly and Clayton were super communicative, professional, and efficient. Our experience with them is by far one of the best that we have had in terms of any work we have had done on our house. They put us on their rain day list and the job was done a good month before it was originally scheduled. We fully recommend them!!

Thanks Jennifer!!
We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. It was great working with you and have a great fall season.

M in Ottawa
M in Ottawa

Professional and Painless Painting

Clayton and Kelly did a fantastic job of the long overdue interior painting of of my 700sqft loft condo.  From the initial walk-through, discussion of the project specifics and the detailed quote, to the clean and efficient completion of the job, they exceeded my expectations.
A painless experience, with an excellent result.

You are most welcome! We are thrilled you enjoyed the experience! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you on your next project.

Thanks!

More about A Cut Above Painting

We are a family owned & operated company. We are committed to providing customers in Ottawa and surrounding
areas with the highest quality work at an affordable price.

Our success and long list of satisfied customers is attributed to the combination of premium products with the craftsmanship of painting for our modern era.

-We value detail-oriented work and professionalism.
-We're a fully insured company with residential & commercial liability.
-We offer free in-home estimates.
-We have many references available to ensure peace of mind.

WSIB Public/Commercial liability Insurance Fallsafe & Fallarrest W.H.M.I.S Aerial Plateform (Skyjack/Boomlift) Security Clearance Background Check

VISA, MASTERCARD,DEBIT & CHEQUE ARE ACCEPTED

Accredited with BBB- http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/business-reviews/painting-contractors/a-cut-above-painting-in-kanata-on-49057