A Cut Above Painting

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for A Cut Above Painting

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Interior paint project

A Cut Above was very professional. They communicated very quickly with detailed information. They fit my project in during my preferred timeline and completed it quickly. And it looks great!

Cindy D
Cindy D

Amazing Job!

I love Clayton and Kelly! Everything was top notch all the way from email communications to the quote to the actual painting services! They did such a fantastic/flawless job, were extremely quiet (I was working from home at the time and taking calls and meetings) and also fast. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. Please do yourself a favour and hire them for your painting needs. You won’t regret it. I have more painting to do soon and I am not even going to look anywhere else. Thank you two sooo much :)

Wow Cindy. Thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for recognizing our attention to detail in both communication and workmanship. We strive to make all of our clients a happy as you are.
Enjoy your summer,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting and Drywall Repair - Well Done!!

Great work from the team at A Cut Above Painting. From the quote process through to the final product, they were extremely helpful and made great recommendations that improved the look of the rooms. They were honest and upfront about their work commitments and we were able to work out a successful project. The team is very efficient, kept the environment clean and a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to make it a great experience. We will definitely reach out to A Cut Above Painting for any of our future projects!

Thanks to you both! You were a pleasure to work with and the timing worked out perfect for getting your home on the market. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Carol Whiticar
Carol Whiticar
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting of exterior of house and porch

This team is professional, hardworking and meticulous. They worked safely and made provisions not to damage our steel roof. They also waited for the weather to be warm enough to ensure a good paint job. I would definitely hire them again.

What a great review to kick off our exterior painting season! We're grateful that you can appreciate our attention to detail. It was such a transformation seeing not only the stucco freshen up but especially the front porch.
You both were a pleasure to work with and please thank your neighbour again for us for being so cooperative.

everydayathena in Kanata
everydayathena in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Second time hiring them - phenomenal results again!

This is the second time that I've hired Clayton & Kelly to paint a home and once again, I am thrilled with the results! They are a fabulous team. Communication throughout the planning, painting, and wrap-up process was honest and clear. They are smart, hardworking, professional and friendly people to work with.

The paint job itself is top-notch. I downsized and live in a tiny place with some challenging nooks and crannies - they didn't miss a single detail while completing the job. They are always respectful while in the home and leave everything very tidy once they are done.

I think in this year of pandemic living, it's especially important to love the place you live - we spend a lot of time at home these days! I'm in love with the new colours on my walls. I highly recommend A Cut Above Painting for anyone wanting a gorgeous home transformation!

Thanks Shannon. We're thrilled to hear how much you love the painting! You can now fully enjoy your new condo and your amazing neighbourhood.

Gail in OTTAWA
Gail in OTTAWA

Painting

I hired Clayton and Kelly to paint the upstairs bedroom and hallways and all my doors They fixed up a botched job on the hallway by previous painters. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They are professional and helpful. Gail

Thank you so much Gail for the positive review. It was great working with you and we hope you have a great summer!

Clayton & Kelly

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa

Trusted, Reliable, Professional

We hired Clayton and Kelly to paint our home before we put it on the market. We were unsure if it would be worth it but after we met with them, we decided to go ahead. They were in and out within three days. The paint is so pristine, I was honestly blown away.
They cleaned up after themselves, they left no mess anywhere.
They were professional and the communication was exemplary.

I would recommend them time and time again and I cannot wait to use them for our new home!

Thanks so much Jennifer! The warm white you chose really complimented your fun accent walls. It was an absolute pleasure working with you both. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Debra in Ottawa
Debra in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Whole House Interior Painting - Just Wow!

Clayton & Kelly, a young, very professional husband and wife team who own A Cut Above Painting, painted the entire interior of our spacious townhouse. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the process, cleanliness, speed, fair price and the strikingly beautiful results! They did a perfect job! We could never have achieved the impeccable result they did if we attempted to paint our house on our own - and it would have, aggravatingly, taken us weeks! To top it off, they are both very kind, lovely people. It was a joy to have them in our home (we miss them already - lol). We highly recommend A Cut Above Painting, a local small business, for any painting job you need to get done. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you Debra for such an outstanding review. We were equally excited to work with such kind people. We hope you enjoy your new colours for years to come and congrats on the new puppy.
All the best

Laurie
Laurie

Inside Painting

We had used A Cut Above Painting to paint our Master Bedroom and Main Bathroom including trim. Wonderful job. It was time for my wife and I to change colours of the Living Room Dining Room, Hallways upstairs and down. We immediately reached out to A Cut Above and they were here in a couple of days to provide a quote and a timeline. We know, they are always busy and we were in no hurry and Covid impacted with shutdowns. We were informed the job would take them 5 days to complete. They were totally complete in 4 days and what a job they did. Unbelievable they could perform as they did. They wore their masks all the time, ate in the truck and were most respectful of our house.
I would truly recommend this company.

Thanks Laurie for putting your trust in us a second time. We look forward to seeing you again soon after your kitchen remodel.

PBHouli
PBHouli

Bungalow Complete Main Floor Painted

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Clayton and Kelly the owners of this company. Their work is impeccable and they made an anticipated difficult project into any easy one to mange. They are accommodating, extremely efficient and fast. We had a foyer,den, hallway, guest bedroom, main bathroom, living/dining room, master bedroom and ensuite, and support beams in the utility room cleaned and painted. All this work done in 4 days and done beautifully. We would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the positive review! It was great to work with you both. It was quite the transformation with your new colours. We look forward to working with you again this spring on your exterior.

More about A Cut Above Painting

We are a family owned & operated company. We are committed to providing customers in Ottawa and surrounding
areas with the highest quality work at an affordable price.

Our success and long list of satisfied customers is attributed to the combination of premium products with the craftsmanship of painting for our modern era.

-We value detail-oriented work and professionalism.
-We're a fully insured company with residential & commercial liability.
-We offer free in-home estimates.
-We have many references available to ensure peace of mind.

WSIB Public/Commercial liability Insurance Fallsafe & Fallarrest W.H.M.I.S Aerial Plateform (Skyjack/Boomlift) Security Clearance Background Check

VISA, MASTERCARD,DEBIT & CHEQUE ARE ACCEPTED

Accredited with BBB- http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/business-reviews/painting-contractors/a-cut-above-painting-in-kanata-on-49057