A Cut Above Painting

Nadine in Maple
Nadine in Maple
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Thank you!!

I have had the pleasure of hiring A Cut Above Painting twice now. In 2020, they painted the exterior of my house and in 2021, the interior. On both occasions, I was very pleased with the service received. They are responsive, hard working and attentive to detail. They kept me apprised of what their plan was for the day and of any changes so there were no surprises. I also found their price to be reasonable. I felt comfortable having them in my house during the pandemic. I still have a few more paint projects planned for 2022 and I will not hesitate to contact them again. In fact, I have already told them that I plan on calling in the new year! Thank you again, Kelly and Clayton! My place looks GREAT!

You are so very welcome Nadine! Always great to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks and have a great holiday season.

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Most Professional and Efficient Painters EVER

We hired Clayton and Kelly to completely re-do our stairwell and significant portion of our basement. Our walls were original 1970's fake wood panelling, wallpaper and stippled. It was a significant job to remove everything and the walls were seriously damaged from glue, holes, etc. A Cut Above is absolutely the most professional painting company we've ever hired and one of the most professional contractors we've ever hired from start to finish. They are detailed oriented and incredibly prompt not just in their painting but really on top of everything administratively which I appreciated. In 5 days they were able to completely re-do our walls. It wasn't a simple paint job but rather a really involved job of repairing them before painting could even begin. Our space is so bright and modern now! They were so respectful of our space and home, keeping things clean and giving us a rundown every day of what would take place, what was accomplished and what would happen the next day. Look no further - hire them!

Thank you SO much for the raving review! It was definitely a rewarding transformation and we are thrilled you were happy with the results and our service.

Have a great season,

N&C
N&C
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior update

Clayton and Kelly were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! They were punctual, kept us updated on timing, and got the work done in a reasonable amount of time. They were also respectful of our property, provided helpful solutions, and cleaned up well before they left. We would certainly use them again, or recommend them to friends.

Thanks to you both! Great job on the choice of colour placement. It definitely is a nice, fresh update to the front of the house.
Best of luck with your Kitchen reno!

Living room

A Cut Above Painting painted our 1960s living room: walls, ceiling and trim, including a tricky bulkhead and textured ceiling. The job is flawless! Communication was quick and very professional. We couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you and we look forward to hiring you again!

Thanks to you both! It's so great to hear how satisfied you are with our work. We love results like this.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and we hope to work with you again soon.

Interior paint project

A Cut Above was very professional. They communicated very quickly with detailed information. They fit my project in during my preferred timeline and completed it quickly. And it looks great!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! The timing worked out perfect with your holidays.
We hope you and your family enjoy the summer.
All the best,
Clayton and Kelly

Cindy D
Cindy D

Amazing Job!

I love Clayton and Kelly! Everything was top notch all the way from email communications to the quote to the actual painting services! They did such a fantastic/flawless job, were extremely quiet (I was working from home at the time and taking calls and meetings) and also fast. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. Please do yourself a favour and hire them for your painting needs. You won’t regret it. I have more painting to do soon and I am not even going to look anywhere else. Thank you two sooo much :)

Wow Cindy. Thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for recognizing our attention to detail in both communication and workmanship. We strive to make all of our clients a happy as you are.
Enjoy your summer,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting and Drywall Repair - Well Done!!

Great work from the team at A Cut Above Painting. From the quote process through to the final product, they were extremely helpful and made great recommendations that improved the look of the rooms. They were honest and upfront about their work commitments and we were able to work out a successful project. The team is very efficient, kept the environment clean and a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to make it a great experience. We will definitely reach out to A Cut Above Painting for any of our future projects!

Thanks to you both! You were a pleasure to work with and the timing worked out perfect for getting your home on the market. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Carol Whiticar
Carol Whiticar
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting of exterior of house and porch

This team is professional, hardworking and meticulous. They worked safely and made provisions not to damage our steel roof. They also waited for the weather to be warm enough to ensure a good paint job. I would definitely hire them again.

What a great review to kick off our exterior painting season! We're grateful that you can appreciate our attention to detail. It was such a transformation seeing not only the stucco freshen up but especially the front porch.
You both were a pleasure to work with and please thank your neighbour again for us for being so cooperative.

everydayathena in Kanata
everydayathena in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Second time hiring them - phenomenal results again!

This is the second time that I've hired Clayton & Kelly to paint a home and once again, I am thrilled with the results! They are a fabulous team. Communication throughout the planning, painting, and wrap-up process was honest and clear. They are smart, hardworking, professional and friendly people to work with.

The paint job itself is top-notch. I downsized and live in a tiny place with some challenging nooks and crannies - they didn't miss a single detail while completing the job. They are always respectful while in the home and leave everything very tidy once they are done.

I think in this year of pandemic living, it's especially important to love the place you live - we spend a lot of time at home these days! I'm in love with the new colours on my walls. I highly recommend A Cut Above Painting for anyone wanting a gorgeous home transformation!

Thanks Shannon. We're thrilled to hear how much you love the painting! You can now fully enjoy your new condo and your amazing neighbourhood.

All the best,

Gail in OTTAWA
Gail in OTTAWA

Painting

I hired Clayton and Kelly to paint the upstairs bedroom and hallways and all my doors They fixed up a botched job on the hallway by previous painters. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They are professional and helpful. Gail

Thank you so much Gail for the positive review. It was great working with you and we hope you have a great summer!

Clayton & Kelly

More about A Cut Above Painting

We are a family owned & operated company. We are committed to providing customers in Ottawa and surrounding
areas with the highest quality work at an affordable price.

Our success and long list of satisfied customers is attributed to the combination of premium products with the craftsmanship of painting for our modern era.

-We value detail-oriented work and professionalism.
-We're a fully insured company with residential & commercial liability.
-We offer free in-home estimates.
-We have many references available to ensure peace of mind.

WSIB Public/Commercial liability Insurance Fallsafe & Fallarrest W.H.M.I.S Aerial Plateform (Skyjack/Boomlift) Security Clearance Background Check

VISA, MASTERCARD,DEBIT & CHEQUE ARE ACCEPTED

Accredited with BBB- http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/business-reviews/painting-contractors/a-cut-above-painting-in-kanata-on-49057