Infinity Gutter

Horia in Toronto
Horia in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Gutters and downspouts replacement

I had all my gutters replaced on my home. Over 300 linear feet of them. The work was conducted professionally, they finished in time and cleaned everything around the house. The gutters work perfectly now, no leaks, no puddling and they drain properly. This was a huge improvement and it was done second to none. I recommend Miro and his team! The warranty is unbeatable, at 10 years.

Thank You Horia so much for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards.

gary in Courtice
gary in Courtice
0 reviews , ON

Replacing 34 year old eaves and downspouts

Contacted infinity gutters they came and gave me a quote the same week. The quote was very reasonable. They returned three weeks later to do the complete job. Two-story home to replace all existing gutters and downspouts. These guys were efficient professional polite and courteous. I would highly recommend this company to replace existing eavestrough

Thank you so much Gary for your nice review. It was nice to work with you. Regards

Jennifer Shreve Oshawa
Jennifer Shreve Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Garage Eavestrough

I was looking to replace the eavestrough on my garage. I received a couple of quotes and chose Miro and Infinity Gutter as he was very professional and provided a written quote.
On the day Miro was to replace the eavestrough he arrived on time and started working. He explained what he was doing and that adding a bit of an angle would provide better flow for the water.
After he was finished the work was left spotless and he removed the old gutters.
I will use Infinity Gutter again and recommend the company to others.

Thank you so much Jennifer for your nice review. I am glad I could help. Regards

HomeStarsGuy
HomeStarsGuy
1 review Pickering, ON

Eavestrough

Not only did Miro get back to me from my original call right away, he stayed in touch due to inclement weather possibilities. Truly a happy, positive minded professional. Introduced him to my neighbour who needed work done as well (above cost was for both homes). He actually completed both jobs the morning after I first got in touch with him. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor.

Thank you very much for your review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards

Boris
Boris
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Eavestrough and Downpipes

I am very pleased with the quality, workmanship and price of the work on my eavestrough and downpipes. I highly recommend Miro! Amazing job. Couldn't be more pleased. Thank you very much.

Thank you Boris for your nice review. It was nice to work with you. Regards

SamB
SamB
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Eavestrough Cleanup

Very happy with the quality of work by Miro. I asked him to come to look at my eavestroughs that were leaking sludge down the side of my house. He cleaned up the eavestroughs and fixed the angles to facilitate better flow and drainage. Very happy with his work.

Thank you Sam. It was my pleasure to help with the problem. Regards

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Eavestrough

Infinity Gutters was recommended to us by neighbours. Miro was exceptional, provided us an on the spot quote for replacing our eaves for the house. Installation day arrived as scheduled, clean professional workmanship. Would recommend him highly. Thank you Miro!

Thank you so much Robert for your review. It was nice to work with you. Regards

JV in Whitby
JV in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Miro our Hero !......Gutter replacement

The reviews are true....We contacted Miro a month ago and with his sage advice we decided to replace our gutters and downspouts.
It was a big job but Miro and his assistant finished by day's end and left the place spotless.
We even wanted changes on site and Miro accommodated us with no issues.
Professional to the core and such a mellow guy for truly a gruelling job.
Very fair price and we will recommend his work to everyone...now bring on the rain!!!!

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards

Eavesthrough replacement

I hired infinity gutter to replace approximately 45 feet of eaves through. I simply hired This company because of there reviews. I would highly recommend Miro and his company. Miro scheduled an appointment to come by and give me an estimate. Within a couple of weeks the work was completed. I couldn’t be happier, top notch and quality work. Very reasonable price and my property was left spotless. I highly recommend infinity gutter what an amazing experience. Thank you Miro, for any future work I know whom to call. Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you so much for your nice review. I'm happy we could help. Regards

Puro123
Puro123
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home eaves trough

Contacted Miro on a Thursday and he was here on the Saturday. At this point i didn't know he was the owner of the company. We were on a timeline that Saturday he was here measured and gone with questions asked and his advice given in 30 minutes. After three quotes we decided to go with him because how professional he seemed and boy are we not disappointed. He left here not an hour ago and it looks better than we thought it would and he was in and out in 8 hours. Yard is clean left no mess and he always had a smile on his face. We even got him to do our shed as well . I guarantee you wont go wrong with Miro and his company.

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was pleasure to work with you. Regards

More about Infinity Gutter

Make sure to request a FREE Estimate!

Infinity Gutter installs new seamless eavestroughs, soffits and fascia , in Toronto, the GTA and the surrounding area. We also repair existing damaged eavestroughs. As an experienced gutter and eavestrough contractor, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. We can replace your old "nail on the outside" eavestrough with a new, beautiful, one-piece seamless eavestrough which is now the industry standard.Our experience and successful track record in the installation of new eavestrough systems makes Infinity Gutter the obvious choice for seamless eavestrough replacement.
We are fully insured. Please visit us at: http://www.infinitygutter.ca