Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Richmond Hill ON L4S 2S4
Plumbing
Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Karen in Aurora from Aurora
Karen in Aurora from Aurora
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Cirton

Great company. Reliable, on time, professional, customer care and notifications of when they will arrive at the job. Ryan installed a new faucet in my powder room. Fast and efficient service. Thanks Ryan and Mike, the owner.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended. Mike is proffessional and responsive. Outstanding customer service. They installed water softener for us. Reasonable price.

Honest plumber

Great and honest service. Mike delivered what he promised and at a fair price. I highly recommend Cirton

thanks for the review . It's much appreciated

Replacement of bathroom faucet

Mike was on time, quick and efficient and cleaned up after himself well. I appreciated his work and found his cost reasonable

Thanks for the review

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing Service!!

Received a call back immediately and the next day Ryan arrived and fixed our problem in what seemed minutes!!

He was very professional and even asked for cleaning products to clean up before he left.

I would highly recommend. :)

Thanks for the review. I'm glad we were able to help.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Plumbing issues

I had issues with 2 areas of my home and was thankfully advised to use Cirton Plumbing and Drain in Aurora-Richmond Hill. I am so grateful for their tremendous help in resolving this complicated issue which took them no time to repair. Ryan came to my home first to inspect and knew exactly what was needed and not only is experienced in all areas of plumbing and knew what was needed right away but was polite, respectful, kind and explained everything thoroughly. He ordered parts and returned within days with the help of his boss Mike to fix the issues.
I would highly recommend this company and cannot thank them enough for helping me and their expertise, efficient timing and attitude over all.
Thanks guys,
Maureen

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Toilet Replacement

Mike was great! Easy going but thoroughly professional. He clearly knows his stuff! I never find any plumbing job "easy" but Mike handled it quickly and our new toilet works great. He was on time and did the job quick! Definitely recommend him and his team for any and all plumbing services in Aurora.

Thanks Sean it was nice meeting you. I'm glad everything went well. Stay safe

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Busted Frost Pipe

I had a busted frost pipe and leaky connections to my washing machine. Mike came and fixed everything in a timely manner. He was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. He also tested everything to make sure the job was done right and I really appreciated that. 10/10 would call again for all future plumbing issues.

Install new faucet in bathroom sink

Mike helped us installing new faucet in our bathroom sink. He is very knowledgeable, attention to detail, and responsive. His workmanship is Excellent. Mike went above and beyond by explaining the nature of plumbing and how it works. We made a right decision by calling Mike. We are Happy customers. We will call Mike again if there is any plumbing work at home in future. Thank you Mike!

Thanks for the review . I'm glad I was able to help. Stay safe.

Tom Vandeloo from Richmond Hill
Tom Vandeloo from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Laundry tub installation

Mike was very professional with a great sense of humour and always had the right tool for the job. He happily fixed my many screw-ups and made sure everything was right before finishing his work.

Thanks Tom for the great review. Its much appreciated.

More about Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Plumbing Service Company serving the York Region for over 30 years.
Industrial, Residential, and Commercial Plumbing

"WE CHARGE BY THE JOB NOT THE HOUR"

CALL CIRTON BE CERTAIN