Let's Get Moving

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Let's Get Moving

Private User reviews Brant, ON

Great experience

Abdal and Jose were fast, efficient and very helpful thought they process. They made a very stressful move extremely smooth. Would 100% recommend this company and Abdal and Jose- I am very satisfied with their service!

Moving

Our movers made everything seamless, efficient and safe with the exception of the weather.... lots of snow in our rural setting made it difficult for the truck and driver, but Javier, José and José had a most positive attitude and I valued that a lot.
I highly recommend this team when you move!!

Sarah
Sarah

Home moving

Meelad and Mirvais are so friendly and professional and efficient! They are life saver!!!!. I moved home with their helps and every single detail is well taken care. Definitely will come back next time and recommend to friends!!!!

Qwertyuiop
Qwertyuiop

Excellent service

We moved from condo to townhouse and the service was seamless right from booking to final payment. There were no hidden charges and the payment details were discussed upfront. The movers were punctual, courteous and efficient. We would recommend let’s get moving to everyone.

Excellent service

Meelad, Dani and Daniel were super professional, fast and took great care of our stuff. I would definitely use let’s get moving again, I would not have been able to do the job that they did nearly as fast and careful. Thanks guys everything was great.

Srihari in Orangeville
Srihari in Orangeville
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Moving 1 bedroom apartment within Toronto

Incredible work from movers, Pulkit and Gezaheagni! They moved everything professionally and covered the fragile items in blankets. Although we had packed most of the items, they tried to be as quick as possible with the rest of the move despite elevator concerns. Huge shoutout to both of them!

Insurance Joke

My husband and I are very reasonable people and generally never get upset enough to write bad reviews. However, this had to be written. One of the movers was so incompetent they convinced me to bring a 3rd mover to speed things along. Eventually 2 movers could not get along and the lead mover told the incompetent one to go home in the middle of our move. They broke the leg of our desk. I put a claim on their insurance policy but a manager called me to hear my story and gave me $50 off my invoice and asked me to sign a settlement agreement, which I thought was for the $50. Later I find out that he tricked me and now says $50 includes my insurance claim too. Such unprofessional and poor customer service. Customer service person named Roger was completely unsympathetic and arrogant. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

stay away from lets get moving

the crew arrived without gloves during the pandemic
the crew argued several times costing $189.00 an hour
the crew damaged furniture and floors
the crew left their garbage outside for me to clean up
one crew member wanted a fridge to be given to him
the crew did not properly communicate with one another
the crew was given instructions on how to store items which resulted in my being told i interfered with their job, i guess someone forgot to tell them i was paying for their time
the crew told me to leave the area... i was paying for their time
it took 7 hours to move 2 rooms of furniture located on the same floor
once the move was paid for one crew member disappeared
i filed a complaint, lets get moving investigated themselves, clearly a conflict of interest
i was offered $125.00 as compensation
they arbitrarily closed the file, yet they say on their website they want 100% satisfaction, i am 0% satisfied, they have my money
they provided a service a very bad service

More about Let's Get Moving

The brave men in our moving crews are still out there in the front line, working hard and efficient for people who need to move.
We are taking extra precautions for their safety and the safety of our customers.
We keep the recommended distance from our customers, we use masks and gloves for protection, and we permanently sanitize our hands and the surfaces we touch.
---
At Let's Get Moving, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings.
---