Let's Get Moving

7-945 Wilson Ave North York ON M3K 1E8

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Let's Get Moving

Fantastic movers!

The best moving company in Toronto!! Call them you won't regret it!! I hired 3 movers, their names were Simratpal, Utkarsh and Akash. These guys did a fantastic job from beginning to end. They were efficient, fast and took great care of my belongings. I highly recommend Let's get moving movers!! Thank you for all of your help!

Thameena
Thameena

Move to my own place

I moved my personal belongings (lots of clothing, totes) and a few pieces of furniture into a condo. Jose and Javier were amazing, and I appreciated that the rate I was told is what was charged. I don’t normally write reviews but I have been burned by bad people posed as movers before who held my belongings until I paid them a ridiculous amount of Money. I was so nervous hiring movers again but they kept in contact, reviewed the contract and pricing and communicated (overly so!). I was relieved when the final invoice came and there were no hidden charges. Jose and Javier were quick, they moved fast and took steps to ensure no damage occurred. They used floor runners on the stairs and floor and even wrapped my future. They packed and strapped everything well inside the truck. It was a smooth process for me, I had a great experience. They were patient with me too. They were very careful at the condo to not damage the elevator, walls, and our front door. Thank you again!

Chetan in Toronto
Chetan in Toronto

Made my move smooth

Mike and meelad were just awesome. Nothing was too big for them. I will definitely recommend lets get moving!

NS
NS

Move

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
The only thing worse than the actual packing and moving experience with Let’s Get Moving, was the post-move communication with the company.
Let’s Get Moving were recommended to us by friends who we trust and love and who apparently had no major issues with their move. But our moving experience was the complete opposite of everything this company advertises.
The packers did a horrible job: throwing fragile pictures – with no protection - along with shoes, throwing books into boxes in harmful ways, and generally really not being efficient with space. They did not pack things we specifically asked them to pack and did pack things we specifically asked them not to pack, and they mixed things in boxes that we specifically asked them not to.
The moving experience was even worse. First, the movers – though nice - worked so slowly, we ended up forced to pay for 12 full hours (they force you to pay before the job is finished), and it’s an expensive company. This is after we moved just 2.5 years ago, with another company and that move took half the time, and we have maybe 10% more stuff now (unfortunately for us, that company could not commit to the date we needed). The movers broke a large dining table and two lamps (and it seems they tried to hide the damages from us) and damaged other things, and they left our house in disarray, not putting almost anything in place, even things we specifically asked them. They placed boxes on wet ground and continued doing so even after we explicitly asked them not to. They used boxes of fragile dishes as the base to stack other boxes, including heavy books, on top.
When we called the next day to complain and ask about misplaced items, the company rep was very apologetic and said they will look into it and get back to us within a few days. That never happened. We ended up having to call them over and over again for a full month, and every time they said they would get back to us within a couple of days but never did. We wasted many hours on the phone. The representatives were all very apologetic, but these were just empty words – the customer service was simply terrible and completely unresponsive. The company requires you to file one claim within fifteen days of the move, which was difficult given the disarray they left us with, but they would not budge when we asked for an extension. In contrast, though they promise to provide results for the claim within 3-5 days, they never did so. We had to continuously call until they finally had an offer more than two weeks later. And the offer was ridiculous, not even covering one of the items they broke. Given our discontent with that offer, they raised their offer, but it was still ridiculous – not covering the damages, not to mention the time we wasted. When we ultimately agreed to their third offer – though it was still too low – they wanted us to sign an agreement saying we would not write bad reviews of the company, to which we did not agree, and therefore did not get any compensation.
Update: Less than a hour after my Google review went live, the company contacted us ON A SUNDAY - after a month of not getting back to us. Suddenly they doubled their compensation offer, on condition that we delete our negative review. We declined, and explained we will not delete a factual review in order to get the money owed us. They have since called us multiple times on a Sunday to see what we would accept in order to delete our reviews. This is further proof that they do not care about the clients and their belongings but only about their image.

Jen from Toronto
Jen from Toronto

Great Moving Company!!!

Great Moving Company- highly recommend. They are efficient and on time and always professional. We had a four floor walk up and they were able to loud the truck with ease. We could not be happier with this service.

Private User reviews Brant, ON

Great experience

Abdal and Jose were fast, efficient and very helpful thought they process. They made a very stressful move extremely smooth. Would 100% recommend this company and Abdal and Jose- I am very satisfied with their service!

Moving

Our movers made everything seamless, efficient and safe with the exception of the weather.... lots of snow in our rural setting made it difficult for the truck and driver, but Javier, José and José had a most positive attitude and I valued that a lot.
I highly recommend this team when you move!!

Sarah
Sarah

Home moving

Meelad and Mirvais are so friendly and professional and efficient! They are life saver!!!!. I moved home with their helps and every single detail is well taken care. Definitely will come back next time and recommend to friends!!!!

Qwertyuiop
Qwertyuiop

Excellent service

We moved from condo to townhouse and the service was seamless right from booking to final payment. There were no hidden charges and the payment details were discussed upfront. The movers were punctual, courteous and efficient. We would recommend let’s get moving to everyone.

Excellent service

Meelad, Dani and Daniel were super professional, fast and took great care of our stuff. I would definitely use let’s get moving again, I would not have been able to do the job that they did nearly as fast and careful. Thanks guys everything was great.

More about Let's Get Moving

The brave men in our moving crews are still out there in the front line, working hard and efficient for people who need to move.
We are taking extra precautions for their safety and the safety of our customers.
We keep the recommended distance from our customers, we use masks and gloves for protection, and we permanently sanitize our hands and the surfaces we touch.
---
At Let's Get Moving, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings.
---