Let's Get Moving

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Let's Get Moving

Andrea
Andrea

The Worst Moving Company!

From the packing to the moving, the entire experience was unprofessional and a disaster. Moving the piano, disposing of all items that were garbage and/or to be donated and cleaning up after themselves were all supposed to be included in the job as discussed when I booked the move. None of these were done. I had to scramble to hire someone else to look after this stuff because we had to be out of the house by midnight of moving day.

The boxes, bubble wrap and packing tape that I already had were supposed to be used first before using their packaging supplies but they didnt use any of my stuff. They wanted to charge me as much as possible for their packaging stuff. They would pack boxes half full or even a third full just to bump up the total they could charge me.

The move was supposed to take 1 full day but they ran out of space in their truck so they had to come back the next day. They then ran out of space in their truck the second day. They then told me they couldnt come back to finish the job because they were booked the following day. I was stunned! How was I supposed to get the rest of the house moved? My son & I ended up having to take our cars loaded with the remaining items and make many trips back and forth to get it finished.

There were many broken items, the boxes werent labeled and the electrical cords for the TVs were thrown into random boxes, not with the TV they belonged to.

I had also booked wardrobe boxes for all the clothes but they didnt bring them. They just picked up the clothes and threw them into piles and/or stuffed them into boxes.

I could continue on and onthis was the worst move I have ever had and after 18 moves Ive had a lot of experience. Extremely unprofessional, disorganized and they dont honour what they commit to. All they cared about was getting the money total higher and higher.

If you want to avoid a horrendous moving experience, stay far away from this company and dont believe everything they promise you.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Moving company-outstanding!

Was moving to a new home and the team did an amazing job, would highly recommend. Anmolpreet,Gurpreet, arvinderjit, Raphael did such a great job.

Moving

Guys were quick, strong and efficient. Best movers thank you! It is the best mover ever.

Erin in Hamilton
Erin in Hamilton

Moving

I had an excellent moving experience with Lets Get Moving. My movers Paras, Navroj and Arsh were friendly, professional and efficient. The move was done in less time than I was expecting and all of my belongings were handled with care.

RSdominguez
RSdominguez

Very professional

From the beginning Paras, Navroj and Anmol very professional asking questions and caring for my belongings.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Movers

Value
Paras, Gurpreet, and Naroj where a excellent team. We are very pleased with their service today . Would recommend these guys to anyone. Punctual, hard working and friendly.

0 reviews , ON

Condo Moveout

Professional, efficient and courteous. Those are the traits that I would use to describe the excellent service that Navroj, Paras and Anmol provided me during my condo move-out. They were very accommodating to my requests and were delicate with the wrapping and transportation of my furniture. I also appreciated the amount of communication from the admin team up to the moving day. If you want a stress-free moving experience, I would highly recommend Let's Get Moving!

Such a great experience!

We've had such a great experience with Let's Get Moving! Booking was easy and supportive - Sam on sales team answered all of our questions with thorough knowledge and kindness. The moving crew - Carlos, Juan, and George - are absolutely THE BEST. They handled all of our belongings with care, wrapped them and made sure they were all taken care of...all while being super efficient. They shuffled things in our storage to make room for everything. So glad we had these experiences with our move. Thank you, thank you!

Andrew in Toronto

Moving from Toronto to another y

They were on time and courteous. Meelad, Daneil and Donald helped move us from city to city without issue. They were professional and a joy to deal with even when our condo made things difficult.

27August74
27August74

Let's get moving

The men that helped my mother as she was downsizing were they best.

Wanted to say how good Gurpreet, Paras and Navroj were . They were efficient , punctual and very professional in every aspect of the move.
They we're just outstand and their customer service skills we're awesome. This is the 2nd time we have used this company and I cannot say enough good things about them. If you planning on move I would definitely recommend them !

More about Let's Get Moving

The brave men in our moving crews are still out there in the front line, working hard and efficient for people who need to move.
We are taking extra precautions for their safety and the safety of our customers.
We keep the recommended distance from our customers, we use masks and gloves for protection, and we permanently sanitize our hands and the surfaces we touch.
---
At Let's Get Moving, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings.
---