Moving & Storage
7-945 Wilson Ave North York ON M3K 1E8

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Let's Get Moving

stay away from lets get moving

the crew arrived without gloves during the pandemic
the crew argued several times costing $189.00 an hour
the crew damaged furniture and floors
the crew left their garbage outside for me to clean up
one crew member wanted a fridge to be given to him
the crew did not properly communicate with one another
the crew was given instructions on how to store items which resulted in my being told i interfered with their job, i guess someone forgot to tell them i was paying for their time
the crew told me to leave the area... i was paying for their time
it took 7 hours to move 2 rooms of furniture located on the same floor
once the move was paid for one crew member disappeared
i filed a complaint, lets get moving investigated themselves, clearly a conflict of interest
i was offered $125.00 as compensation
they arbitrarily closed the file, yet they say on their website they want 100% satisfaction, i am 0% satisfied, they have my money
they provided a service a very bad service

TorontoDayz
TorontoDayz
1 review St. John'S, NL

It took 10.5 hours to move a 2 bed condo one mile

Booked 3 men who each turned up over than an hour later than expected and at different times. None of them started work until the last guy arrived (4 hours late!) and the company tried to charge me for all 3 from the moment the first guy turned up (he did nothing but talk on his mobile phone while he waited for the others).

Then, it took 10 hours in total to move my things one mile across Downtown Toronto). The job I was quoted as taking around 4 hours (maybe less with one extra guy which I booked for the whole move) for a two-bed condo.

The late start meant I missed my elevator bookings at both destinations so the move had to be done in two trips across town. Thought the day I had to phone and beg the management companies in two condo buildings to let me use the elevator event though it was booked for other residents.

Had made multiple calls to the Let's Get Moving office also on the day so they were fully aware of the 10-hour disaster unfolding.

I was able to submit a claim within 15 days - it took them a month for a person at their office to respond to my claim. This was only after a follow up phone call from me and email (despite the company's policy to get back within 3-5 business days).

My claim requested the company compensate me for half the cost of the move. I felt 5 hours x 3 men (15 hours work) was more than adequate and the delays were due to the company's errors not mine. After I submitted a claim the management eventually offered me a $75 refund for the inconvenience which I didn't accept because it is inadequate like everything else this company did and didn't do. The company has not refuted any part of my report.

I could go on about this move, it was disastrous from start to finish. I was covered in bruises from moving things myself, trying to hurry the young men along. They didn't leave my new place until nearly 10pm at night and all 3 stood and watched me pay by credit card. I refused the first bill as they wanted to charge me from the time of the arrival of the first man who did nothing until the others arrived.

I bought them all lunch, candy and bottled water for them (they had not brought anything to eat or drink with them and I didn't want them passing out on me). One of them threw the candy wrappers on the floor throughout the hallways so after they had gone I had to walk around the hallways looking for their discarded candy wrappers.

I have records of all phone calls I had to make to the company, and all the emails where I attempted to get half the time it took refunded.

I cannot understand where all the company's awards and accolades are from. My concierge saw the movers on the security camera, sitting in their van most of the time - he told me the company was the worst example of movers he'd ever seen in his experience being a concierge.

I've been so upset by the experience, it's taken until now for me to actually get round to writing this review.

Under no circumstances does it make sense to charge 10.5 hours x 3 men (31.5 hours) to move two-bed condo one mile across Downtown Toronto for $2,383 plus tax (incl. a 3% credit card fee).

I have not accepted the $75 compensation. It's not even a one-hour refund. Still upset to think about that horrific day. My advice, keep clear!

Jasmine in Toronto
Jasmine in Toronto

Protected My Items

I was impressed with how Let’s Get Moving handled my possessions. They wrapped and took care to move each item, however this took time and made for an expensive move. So depending on your priorities, if you have valuable or delicate items than Let’s Get Moving may be a good option.
I was happy with their customer service, they were responsive, addressed and resolved my concerns.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Moving And Storage

Great Experience.. Professional movers and company that offers storage solutions as well!!.. Fast and efficient Professionals.. Prices are justified and comparable But if you want to save even more look for brochures that Lets Get Moving offers.. You can save even more!!..
Very pleased overall!!..

Sher
Sher

Moving services

LGM was such a pleasure to work with right from the start. I dealt with Kierin who was so helpful and very pleasant to deal with. The booking process was painless and very quick, details of the service and contract were clearly laid out from the get go.
Moving day: Sameer, Divyank and Sarabjot were our 3 movers and they were so professional and efficient we couldn't have asked for a better team. They listened to our preferences and were very patient with us the whole time. LGM truly embodies white glove service and I would not hesitate using them for any future moves. Thank you!

Randy in
Randy in

Amazing Service

Amazing service by two gentlemen, Pardeep and Paramveer who helped us move from North York to Oakville. They were very professional and did execellent work packing and moving our stuff with utmost care. We were very impressed with the efficeincy and effectively moving us. Thanks you,
Randy

Yasmin in Brantford
Yasmin in Brantford

Amazing Experience

We had Roger and Dere for our moving and couldn’t have been more satisfied! They were friendly and professional and handled all of our items with care. We were moving a piano and multiple delicate glass tables and displays, and they were extremely cautious and wrapped everything professionally and we had no damage to anything! They gave us a great peace of mind during our move and we will for sure recommend them to anyone whose moving!

Golnaz in Thornhill
Golnaz in Thornhill

AMAZING!!!!

Words can not explain how good these guys are! We had roger, roger, and Javier help us out and they worked so hard. They gave it everything they had and were so careful not to damage anything. I recommend this company it is so so so so so amazing words can not say how good and how happy I am!

Hi! Thank you so much for your review!

Your review is incredibly nice and we were really happy to read everything you wrote here! It is heartwarming to see how pleased you are with our services and we were very excited to see that everyone’s work here at Let’s Get Moving is highly appreciated.
As one of the most wanted moving companies in Toronto, we always give 110% in order to make our customers feel safe and relaxed during the entire relocation process. We believe it shows, and reviews like yours are here to confirm it. Thank you so much for this!

We'd love to meet again, so consider booking us for your next move, whenever the time comes!

VINCEPORRETTA74 in Toronto
VINCEPORRETTA74 in Toronto

Thanks Roger and Didier.

Move was effortless with Roger and Didier they made moving day smooth. Very professional I couldn't be happier, thank you very much for all your hard work. I will definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for this review and the five stars!

We appreciate the kind words you wrote about our movers. Of course, we also notice the hard work they put into every single day, and we make sure to show this appreciation on a constant basis. :) They do work hard, they are respectful and polite, and they are efficient. A great pleasure to have them around.
Small insight: all the people in our crew are the same. We only hire people we trust and can later be proud of. You will see this, if you hire us again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new home!

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Office Furniture Move

We had an amazing experience with Roger, Ivan, and Mike! Our move wasn't an easy one, with lots of stairs, heavy furniture and troubleshooting. We loved the positive energy they brought despite how tough the job was. They were attentive, hard working and communicative. We would definitely recommend Let's Get Moving to others.
The only suggestion I would give would have the booking staff ask more questions to get a better idea of what we need- as more movers would have been helpful, but it was difficult to determine prior to.

Thank you so much for the stars and the nice words!

We absolutely love that you had such appreciative words to say about our movers! They are indeed great men, skilled and hard-working, and reviews like yours are not only empowering and rewarding, but also a great motivation for our entire team. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the process and we are grateful that you appreciate all the efforts that were put into the services you paid for.

We will take into consideration the feedback regarding the possibility of asking more questions to determine exactly how many movers would be ideal to send. Usually, our formula is effective, but maybe we can improve it. :) Thank you for suggesting so!

More about Let's Get Moving

The brave men in our moving crews are still out there in the front line, working hard and efficient for people who need to move.
We are taking extra precautions for their safety and the safety of our customers.
We keep the recommended distance from our customers, we use masks and gloves for protection, and we permanently sanitize our hands and the surfaces we touch.
---
At Let's Get Moving, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings.
---