iTrim4U

41 Willow Park Drive Whitby ON L1N 3N6

Reviews for iTrim4U

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Cedar hedges trimmed

Excellent communication and service. Highly recommended. Neighbors and visitors to our home were very impressed.

We are so happy to hear that! We always strive for the best for our customers and we are glad it really shows!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hedge trimming

Great work. Done quickly. Cleaned up debris afterwards. Will use again next year. Thank you.

We really appreciate the kind review! Thanks for being a repeat customer every year!

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Excellent - have been using for many years.

I have an old cedar hedge approximately 80 feet long between two city properties. Regular trimmings keep it healthy, thick and at a good height for privacy. iTrim4U is reliable, efficient and friendly. I have used them for years and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Hi Terry, we really appreciate your kind review and we are happy to have you as a valued customer. Your hedge looks awesome!

Lawrence F.
Lawrence F.

Trim of hedges and trees

Chris and his team consistently offer incredible service year after year - they come when they say they are going to come - they get down to work immediately - they perform at the highest professional level and they leave a spotless product. The price is incredibly reasonable. I'm so so pleased and recommend them enthusiastically.

Hi Lawrence, we appreciate all the kind works. We really work hard on perfecting hedges, trees and shrubs all the time. We are very happy you are pleased with our services and will see you next year. Have a great summer!

1 review Oshawa, ON

Professional, quality service.

Chris and his guys did a great job trimming my over grown out of control hedge. They brought my hedge back to life and shape. Great job guys I look forward to using your services again.

We appreciate the positive feedback on the hedge trimming. Glad we got hedge back into shape. See you soon.
Thanks,

juliet
juliet
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Spring gardenclean up

Moved in Jan 2018 and entire yard (front and back) needed a thorough spring clean up. Contacted Itrim4u via email and Chris responded promptly. He was very professional and thorough in his assessment of what was required. The service was fast and Chris always kept us up to date. Chris and his team were courteous and PUNCTUAL. They did a complete clean up each day, and at the end made sure we were 100% satisfied before leaving!

It was truly a pleasant experience and I will not hesitate to recommend Itrim4u. Will definitely be calling them again...........JJ

Thanks so much Juliet for your kind review! It was our pleasure to help with the spring clean up. We were very happy with the end result as well.

Coonrunner in Newcastle
Coonrunner in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Cedar hedge trimming

We needed the hedge trimmed and found that itrim4u had some very good reviews. We sent them an email and they responded right away. The service was very fast, and all of the workers were professional and courteous. They went above and beyond with clean up and made sure we were 100% satisfied before they left. If you need any work done, call itrim4u. You will not be disappointed, and the prices are very reasonable for what you get! We are very pleased with the results!

Thank you very much for your kind words, we do take a lot of pride in our work and always strive to make our customers happy, we are truly grateful for your wonderful review!

jon in Whitby
jon in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Overgrown cedar hedges and trees

Chris honored his quote from last year for my overgrown cedar hedges at my home. Although his quote seemed like a lot of money at the time, when I saw the finished product I realized how big a job it actually was. It would have taken me 2 full days to do what his crew of 4 did in 4 hours. Chris and his crew were able to fit me in a week earlier than scheduled, which worked out well. He offered to haul my debris away to accommodate this large job and not leave me with brown bags until next weeks pickup for yard waste. With all the rain we have had this year this was a concern of mine for him coming a week early that he took care of. They were prompt, friendly, in constant communication with me, did an amazing job on clean up, and went over the work twice with me before leaving to ensure 100% satisfaction. I can be picky at times and didn't see anything I wanted them to fix or do more of. He did the job as I would have done it to take pride in my property. Chris even did some little jobs he pointed out to me(at no charge) to make sure I was completely happy. That was a nice touch. I am writing this review, as I found Chris at itrim4u through other peoples highly regarded reviews. I am glad I decided to help out a local company and in return they have a earned a repeat customer in the years to come. I will refer him to anyone that needs his high quality of workmanship. Thank you for you great work, and for showing up to do the job that other companies who quoted less wouldn't show up to do!

Very nice review Jon! Really appreciate you recommending us and saying all nice things about ITrim4U. We really try our best and I'm very happy that it shows!

Debbie L.
Debbie L.

Very Satisfied Customer

I contacted Chris on impulse after my husband promised for (at least) the 9th time he was going to trim the hedges. Chris was very professional to deal with over the phone and in person. His crew did an excellent job trimming and shaping our scragggly cedar hedge. The response time from phone call to completion was phenomenal, and the cost very fair. The site was cleaned up completely afterwards .... and my husband was so glad he didn't have to do it. No doubt I'll Chris again next year.

Happy to hear how satisfied you guys were! We are looking forward to see you again next year! Enjoy your summer!

Claire in Markham
Claire in Markham

Hedge and shrub trimming

Chris and his team continue to give great service over the years . He follows up every spring to check on what needs to be done with no pressure in his approach. If we skip a year , he still calls the following year which shows great customer care.
The team is professional , tidy and punctual ... all pluses in our view. Chris is enthusiastic about his company and that shows !
Thank you .

Thank you Claire, we always take care of our customers and we are happy it shows!

More about iTrim4U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area.

We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships and in order to deliver on this we seek to exceed all of your needs and expectations.

Whether you need a one-off hedge or shrub trimming, or are looking for regular maintenance, we will make your property look great all year round.

For fastest response time please text or email pictures along with the approximate length and height of the hedges or shrubs.
C 905-259-5138 contactus@itrim4u.com