iTrim4U

Ted from Oshawa
Ted from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hedge Trimming

I hired Chris to trim my shrubs and my hedges. He did a great job. He took care of everything he said he would and more, he was clean and efficient .
Thanks again Chris

Thank you for your kind review! It took us some time to trim all the shrubs on your property but we did it. Thank you for your patience.

Jason Lunder from Whitby
Jason Lunder from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Hedge Trimming

Chris & his team were amazing! They were respectuful and courteous and they did an awesome job trimming our hedges. My wife and I were really impressed. Thanks again guys!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure trimming your hedges in Oshawa!

More about iTrim4U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships and in ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Ajax?