Complete Bathrooms

Reviews for Complete Bathrooms

Charles B. from Bowmanville
Charles B. from Bowmanville

Great work!

Rory completed our small en-suite 4-piece bathroom a few months ago. The small space was awkward for him to work in but we are extremely pleased. His professionalism, workmanship and attention to detail are superb. His tile laying is exceptionally fine, smooth, spaced and laid perfectly. We recommend Rory without hesitation for any bath renovation. He is also a very nice person to have working in your house.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

regretted not getting Rory

Rory did our bathroom 4 years ago. I recently had another of my bathrooms done by someone else highly recommended by a trusted friend of ours. I very much regret not going with Rory. Rory is trustworthy and pays attention to the small details. I thought this recommended person was like Rory - that everything would be done as it should be without me hovering over and constantly watching. To my regret, this new guy was no Rory. Our new bathroom on the surface looks great, but I am having issues with water stains. There is a leak somewhere, there are a couple of tiles that are not cut evenly, etc. I should have gone with Rory - all the little details matter- water is unforgiving and will find its way through sloppy/careless work.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Shower Replacement

Replaced my bathtub shower with a walk-in shower and couldn't be happier with Rory's work. He is very friendly and his attention to detail is incredible. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of bathroom renovations.

kertesa
kertesa

Bathroom Renovation

I cannot say enough amazing things about Rory. He is definitely the best contractor I have ever worked with. He is reliable, informative and so easy and pleasant to work with. He did a full bathroom renovation in my master bathroom and it looks absolutely perfect. He is a perfectionist and his work reflects that. Looking forward to using him again in the future.

joe.r71 in Toronto
joe.r71 in Toronto

Complete Bathroom and Laundry room

Rory was very professional and took great care in his workmanship. He did a complete bathroom and Laundry room reno. his timeline was perfect from start to finish, Great communication when I had questions. I would highly recommend Rory for any bathroom reno and would not hesitate to call him for my next renovation.

Timothy in
Timothy in
1 review Pickering, ON

Shower

Rory gutted our old shower and built us a new custom one. He is very professional, easy to get along with and stands by the high quality of his work. We are very happy with the process and finished product, and would absolutely use him on any bathroom projects in the future.

Bathroom Reno

Rory was great to work with and we would recommend him to anyone! He gutted the bathroom in our 100 year old house, incl. moving a wall, and it now looks brand new. Rory was ahead of schedule, and was easy to deal with throughout, regularly communicating updates (since we were not at home during the reno). The quality of the work was high (especially the tiling). We would definitely hire him again. Thanks Rory!

Jaclyn
Jaclyn

Thank you Rory and Natty!

We got a number of quotes to overhaul our 1960s bathroom. Rory's was not the cheapest but also far from most expensive. We decided to go with him because he was very easy to communicate with. We gutted everything, and Rory and Natty insulated new walls, put in a heated floor, and built our glass shower. He left the house clean each day and finished on schedule. We love our new bathroom!

Thank you Jaclyn for your review. This was a simple job, it was just a normal 10 by 5, the client had done all the demolition and got rid of the closet in the adjoining room to give the bathroom more size for a larger vanity and larger shower. There was no hidden extras which made the job go smoothly and we finished in a timely fashion. Jaclyn and Chris are very easy going and I was happy to work for them and I hope they enjoy it for a long time to come. Thanks again.

Cathy Poole from Toronto
Cathy Poole from Toronto

A complete reno of 2 bathrooms simultaniously

Rory recently completed a full renovation of our 2 main bathrooms, and we could not be more pleased with his work. He was on time, on budget, professional, flexible, meticulous and dependable. The whole experience was painless due to his very personable nature and clear expertise.
Looking to have your bathroom renovated, look no further!
Thank you Rory!

Chris and Cathy

This renovation involved gutting two bathrooms side by side, the master was a four piece with a free standing tub. The main bath was a three piece with a custom free standing shower. The end result turned out great which freshened up and modernized both bathrooms with a timeless finish. Cathy made the job go smoothly and she was very easy to work for and I was happy to help with this project. Thank you for your review, and thank you for referring me to other potential clients. Enjoy.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Choose Complete Bathrooms for Amazing Results!

Complete Bathrooms recently completed an overhaul of our 1951 bathroom, right down to the studs. Rory and his team - shout-out to Natty, who was amazing - did a phenomenal job. Our bathroom is beautiful, and we could not be happier with the results! Meticulous, professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with, Rory is, hands-down, the best contractor we have ever had! We highly recommend Complete Bathrooms. 10+

Many thanks!

Matt and Deb

This was one of the best renovations I have done to date, most bathrooms are 10 by 5 which don't give you much of a challenge. We started with a 7 by 8 three piece bathroom and we did the demolition and also got rid of two closets to gain 3 feet of space for the bathroom. We did a wall hung toilet and a curbless shower with heated floors, plus a wall hung vanity and two side cabinets for storage. The end result was amazing, the curbless shower and linear floor drain Keeps everything looking so slick and the lines are nice and clean without the normal curb you'd usually install for a shower. A lot of preparation has to go in to doing a renovation like this as the floor needs to be nice and level so no water can escape the shower area. So happy to be able to do this renovation for you guys, you were amazing and I'm glad that the renovation turned out just as we expected. Thank you and enjoy.

More about Complete Bathrooms

There is no job to big or to small for Complete Bathrooms, I will take on any project and meet any deadline, satisfaction guaranteed
- ten years experience in bathroom renovations
- custom stand up showers with custom glass enclosures
- drop in tubs, free standing tubs
- custom tiling with accents
- curbless showers
- clean and tidy work area everyday
- always meet a deadline