Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

AL in North york
AL in North york

Exceptional service, highly recommended!

Our 15 year old Carrier furnace broke down unexpectedly after a power outage.. After a quick search on HomeStars.ca to find a top-rated company, I decided on Climax HVAC and called at 2:30pm in the afternoon. Their technician Ali responded almost immediately and arrived at my house in 15 minutes! Upon inspection, he recommended replacing it with a furnace by reputable Canadian manufacturer Amana at a reasonable price as per his estimate.

Ali & Reza returned the next day to handle the old furnace removal and new install. They were punctual, friendly and professional throughout the entire process, which lasted approximately 3 hours. Both of them were courteous and very considerate, taking their time to lay down fresh clean red carpet (you know... our foyer looked exactly like Oscar Awards night!) liners from the front door all the way to the basement to protect my hardwood floor. Installation went smoothly; Ali also spent some time to fix an issue with my central humidifier. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the service from their competent technicians and have no reservation to refer Climax HVAC to family & friends!

Anushka in Toronto
Anushka in Toronto
6 reviews Ajax, ON

New Gas Furnace & Re-Routed Intake Valve

I had contacted this company to do an assessment of my furnace, due to recommendations from my home inspection. I originally found a different company through HomeStars but I did not hear back from them after about a week so I did another search and came across Climax Heating & AC. The very next day I got a call from Sam and we had someone come out to my home to complete an assessment within days. The service technician, Yones, did a cleaning and a full furnace inspection for $141. Due to the age of my furnace and how it was operating (i.e. increased chances of carbon monoxide), he recommended getting a new furnace sooner than later. Since my plan is to finish the basement this year, it just made sense to get a new furnace now as well, I agreed to move forward with a new furnace. Within the hour I was in contact with Sam to schedule a new furnace, he provided his recommendations on which furnace based on size of my house, what my needs are, and what manufacturers currently in the market offer great value. Also, by moving forward with the furnace they deducted the amount I paid for the assessment from my final cost of the new furnace.
Within 2 days we had Yones and Moe install my new furnace, along with re-routing the intake valve outside. All staff I was in contact with were very professional, polite, provided great service, and were willing to take the time to educate me. Definitely a company I would recommend.

M from Toronto
M from Toronto

Found a problem quickly.

I got a phone call in half an hour after I sent a message. Moe came in another 1.5 hours as expected. He was so friendly and found a problem quickly. I highly recommend him.

Craig
Craig

Quick response and great service

Our 15+ year old furnace was acting up in the middle of a cold snap, so I called Climax who arrived within 2 hours (during a snow storm!). Moe quickly diagnosed the issue and fixed it. The furnace now works better than in has all winter.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Tankless Water Heater- Workmanship, Honesty and Quality Install

Climax send their technicians to provide quotes, which in my case was the same person doing the install. I had asked for 5 different quotes, and I had found that Mohammad had good knowledge of product and was able to explain all technical detail in layman's terms that we were able to process.

In terms of a tankless, I agreed with their recommendations as I was looking for more than the minimum, so I had a Rinnai 180IN installed.

On the day of install, I found that Mohammad(or Moe) and Reza took pride in workmanship and kept the interior clean. The install looks clean, and efficiently located. These guys took pride in their work. My only complaint is that they had brick dust/debris leftover from their coring outside.

I have no problems recommending Climax to everyone.

Quick, Prompt & Professional Service

This is the second time we are using Climax Heating & Air Conditioning. I can't say how impressed my family & I are with this company. Sam is a very professional person & deals with his customers promptly & makes every effort to ensure the job gets done right.

We required a follow-up service to the install of our Rinnai water heater, the technician, Mohammad, was on-time & went above and beyond in the service provided. He explained everything he was doing and why & even suggested preventative items that we should be aware of. He made sure we were completely satisfied before he left.

I continually recommend this company to many of my friends and family around me, as I know that they will do things right!

George

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Broken Furnace - Great response, great service, great price

I always wait a few months before writing a review because I want to confirm that I'm not getting fleeced or into potential problems in the future. So I am happy to Climax a glowing review.

Furnace of 20 years old broke down on a cold day in May 2019. Same day response on my request, called Sam, and hooked us up with an appointment in a a couple days. This is where Sam shines. I'm a pain in the rear consumer. I'll ask a hundred questions and poke and prod (sorry but past poor experiences) to make sure I'm not going to get crap. Never got frustrated. Took the time to explain. That alone bumps up a star.

Anyway, his team came in. Installation was not disruptive. And clean. Laid down a tarp. Not tracking mud. Explained what they were doing. And in the end, let me inspect the work without feeling that offended. Other companies and contractors need to learn from these guys.

Needless to say 10 star. I had an occasion where our central air died and decided not to move forward. Sam mentioned I should replace but suggested some options but I just didn't feel like paying for work if the unit was definitely done.

Hope nothing has changed after half a year because I will reach out to them in 2021 if we decide to replace the central air.

Keep up the good work and service, guys!

Dr. A.S.W.
Dr. A.S.W.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

FURNACE RICHMOND HILL

Our furnace broke down in the morning of December 23. Worried that we would be without heat till January, we called ClimaxAir. Ali arrived within 30 minutes (!) and installed the new furnace within 4 hours! Both Ali and his technician were professional, polite, and ready to answer any questions that we might have had. Finally the working area was left spotlessly clean and our house warm. Who could ask for anything more?

We shall certainly rely on them for any future needs and will recommend their services to all our friends and neighbours.

PMMJ in Richmond Hill
PMMJ in Richmond Hill

Fixed gas line & furnace in a pinch

Had to get red tagged gas leaking furnace fixed. Moe came by, gave me options, and managed to fix it all the same day. Was polite, professional, and excellent service on Christmas Eve when others closed. Thank you!

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Great, fast service

Our furnace broke down and at 16 years old we knew it was coming time to replace it. It was no longer efficient, and the fan was weak. The Climax team came over to see if they could fix the furnace but based on what they saw and the high levels of carbon monoxide coming out the exit vent we decided to replace the furnace. They came in the next morning and efficiently replaced the furnace with a Amana. 2 days later we can feel the difference. Air is getting to our upper floors, it is very quiet, and it heats our house quickly. The price seemed fair, and the work done was great. Highly recommend them.

More about Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Fireplaces
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
cheque, credit card, cash