Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

Excellent Service!

I am very happy with the service I received. I had to replace an air conditioner and it was done quickly, efficiently, and carefully. Mohammed was very helpful and professional. He responded to my questions thoroughly and patiently and helped me make the best choices for my space and budget. He is extremely reliable. He returned calls and texts promptly and completed the work right away. His work is professional and he is kind. I could not be on site and he sent me pictures, which I very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review

gauravmathur in Toronto
gauravmathur in Toronto

Furnace and air conditioner install

Our furnace stopped working in March just when the temperature had started getting in positive. The coming week was forecasted to be in the negative so I looked up homestarts and found Climax (with an all star rating) and gave them a call.
I was put in touch with Mohammad who came home and inspected the furnace and gave me a quote for the repairs. As the furnace had reached its age I inquired about a new install. Mohammad provided various options and his recommendations. He answered all the questions I had and let me decide on the next steps. I chose to go with a new furnace and AC. Mohammad handled the order and got the equipment ordered immediately as the next day was Saturday.
He was in early for the install as he wanted to get the setup completed before evening as the night was supposed to be cold.
The installation was very professional and every step was explained. Also proper COVID protocol was followed (wearing mask and using sanitizer regularly).
I will definitely recommend them for their professionalism and knowledge.

Gerry In Toronto
Gerry In Toronto

Amazing again!

Our old 80% efficiency furnace was struggling to provide adequate heat. The fan was intermittent and quite noisy. We were quite impressed with a Climax service call a few years earlier so we opted to call them again. Ali came by to confirm what we thought. Either repair an old furnace or replace it. There was no pressure either way. He presented us with various options. He indicated that with a high-efficency furnace and a smaller home, we didn't need to spend extra money on a larger unit.
We opted to go with a new high efficiency two-stage Lennox. Since it wasn't an urgent repair, Ali worked around our schedule to swap out the furnace. He arrived right on time and completed the job in the exact time frame he expected. They put down the "red carpet" treatment to protect our floors and he and his team wore both masks for our protection and foot covers to keep dirt at bay. I'm a perfectionist and the installation was first rate. Ali sealed the vents and added a larger air filter. When they were done, you would never have known they were there! We got an added bonus on installation day when our Lennox unit was backordered so we got a higher model - at no additional cost! Way to go!

Fantastic service

Service was excellent. Moe was very helpful. He arrived quickly, efficiently and rigorously diagnosed and fixed the problem with our furnace, helped us find an inexpensive solution, and gave us some great tips.

Nat
Nat

Furnace and air conditioning replacement

We had Climax Heating and Air Conditioning install a new furnace and air conditioning unit a few days ago. They were prompt, friendly and professional. They covered our floors to protect them and left the work area spotless. We were very pleased with the service provided.

M from Toronto
M from Toronto

Found a problem quickly.

I got a phone call in half an hour after I sent a message. Moe came in another 1.5 hours as expected. He was so friendly and found a problem quickly. I highly recommend him.

Craig
Craig

Quick response and great service

Our 15+ year old furnace was acting up in the middle of a cold snap, so I called Climax who arrived within 2 hours (during a snow storm!). Moe quickly diagnosed the issue and fixed it. The furnace now works better than in has all winter.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Tankless Water Heater- Workmanship, Honesty and Quality Install

Climax send their technicians to provide quotes, which in my case was the same person doing the install. I had asked for 5 different quotes, and I had found that Mohammad had good knowledge of product and was able to explain all technical detail in layman's terms that we were able to process.

In terms of a tankless, I agreed with their recommendations as I was looking for more than the minimum, so I had a Rinnai 180IN installed.

On the day of install, I found that Mohammad(or Moe) and Reza took pride in workmanship and kept the interior clean. The install looks clean, and efficiently located. These guys took pride in their work. My only complaint is that they had brick dust/debris leftover from their coring outside.

I have no problems recommending Climax to everyone.

Quick, Prompt & Professional Service

This is the second time we are using Climax Heating & Air Conditioning. I can't say how impressed my family & I are with this company. Sam is a very professional person & deals with his customers promptly & makes every effort to ensure the job gets done right.

We required a follow-up service to the install of our Rinnai water heater, the technician, Mohammad, was on-time & went above and beyond in the service provided. He explained everything he was doing and why & even suggested preventative items that we should be aware of. He made sure we were completely satisfied before he left.

I continually recommend this company to many of my friends and family around me, as I know that they will do things right!

George

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Broken Furnace - Great response, great service, great price

I always wait a few months before writing a review because I want to confirm that I'm not getting fleeced or into potential problems in the future. So I am happy to Climax a glowing review.

Furnace of 20 years old broke down on a cold day in May 2019. Same day response on my request, called Sam, and hooked us up with an appointment in a a couple days. This is where Sam shines. I'm a pain in the rear consumer. I'll ask a hundred questions and poke and prod (sorry but past poor experiences) to make sure I'm not going to get crap. Never got frustrated. Took the time to explain. That alone bumps up a star.

Anyway, his team came in. Installation was not disruptive. And clean. Laid down a tarp. Not tracking mud. Explained what they were doing. And in the end, let me inspect the work without feeling that offended. Other companies and contractors need to learn from these guys.

Needless to say 10 star. I had an occasion where our central air died and decided not to move forward. Sam mentioned I should replace but suggested some options but I just didn't feel like paying for work if the unit was definitely done.

Hope nothing has changed after half a year because I will reach out to them in 2021 if we decide to replace the central air.

Keep up the good work and service, guys!

More about Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Fireplaces
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
cheque, credit card, cash