Bnz Interlocking And Design

Bnz Interlocking And Design

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Bnz Interlocking And Design

Driveway Renovation

Domenic and his crew put in an interlocking stone driveway and retaining wall for us. They were punctual and reliable and handled unexpected problems that came up. Job ended up looking great.

Thank you for that review will see you shortly for extra work domenic BnZ interlocking and design

Mazzie
Mazzie

Very happy with the work

Domenic and his crew did a great job transforming our yard. They removed an old deteriorated concrete slab, pathway, and concrete steps. Then dug out the entire yard in preparation for a new concrete slab on the side of house, large pavers for new patio, and sod for a section of lawn at the back. The transformation was swift. The whole job took about 5-6 days over all - not taking into account a few gaps in between due to weather and waiting for material to arrive.

Domenic's made every effort to make sure we were happy with the final outcome. I appreciate his hard work and gracious attitude. He comes with a high set of skills and experience. Also, his crew are super friendly and hardworking.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BnZ and would hire them again when we're ready to transform the front yard.

Thank you Domenic and crew!

Thank you very much for that great review I really appreciate it hope to see you soon for the next project

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard Patio

Great work and friendly staff.

Communication skills and planning were challenging: I had to run around on a long weekend getting materials that I was not expecting to have to purchase. For example, I had to purchase 1" x 6" boards, as I was told they were required so that the gravel under the bricks would not fall into my neighbors yard. I would have thought that a contractor would have supplied these materials as part of a $7,000 project or planned well enough so that I would have had the materials ready prior to the project start.

Thx for that review and something always come up when digging a patio when it's off leved and I put in a wheeper for you with no charge if I knew that you were going to say something about the 2 pcs of wood I would of got it my self and charge you for putting it in I gave you a great quote and you were happy of the job thx for your Buisness domenic BnZ interlocking and design

Patio around deck

Domenic and his crew were quite pleasant and efficient work was done in two days and am very satisfied with result

Thank you for that great review and we will see you at your sons house domenic BnZ interlocking and design

Interlocking

I’m thrilled with the work these guys did! They were on time everyday! The work is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend!

Thank you George for that great review hope to see you at the next project domenic BnZ interlocking and design

landscaping

All good all good. Got a hold of Bnz and issues will be fixed last week in August. Thank you Dominique
Can’t wait to see final tile pad up front.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Uri for that great review and hope to see you soon for the next project domenic BnZ interlocking and design

Backyard Patio Stonework

Domenic and his team did a wonderful job on the laid stonework in our back garden. Very professional and easy to work with. We are thrilled with the results and would highly recommend their services.

I'm glad your happy that makes me happy and the guys and thank you for that review domenic from BnZ interlocking and design

Walkway

Domenic and his crew were professional, organized and left the job site clean after they were finished. Demo of existing concrete and stone work was completed over 2-3 days. I requested a couple additional areas to be done afterwards and Domenic assured it was no problem. Highly recommended for downtown Toronto area.

Thank you for that great review and I'll see you soon to do more at your house domenic BnZ interlocking and design

M in Etobicoke
M in Etobicoke

Patio Paver Installation

*** Update. My original review appears below for reference. Its been two weeks since the work was completed and I can no longer stand by my initial review for the following reasons.

On the day the work was completed Domenic asked me to let him know when I’d posted my review (like a review was implied). The date of completion I noted that there were some quality concerns with the work.

Firstly, my rear garage entry door would not open fully because it would hit the ground when attempting to open it.

Secondly, the grading around that area was making water pool against the house after a simple test with my garden hose.

Domenic assured me these areas just needed to be tamped down... and that he’d come fix them and asked if “for that little bit” I would provide a review.

It seemed important to him so I gave a good review in hopes that the relationship would continue to be positive.

Its been two weeks and so far the work has not been fixed, despite several requests from my end. In our last exchange Domenic said he’d come fix it the next time he was in the area and would let me know.

In the end I had to fix the work myself.

Overall the work was far from perfect, the pavers are not all level with one another, lines not completely straight and grading far from perfect, but for the price would have been okay if the problems were resolved by the company. Since they weren’t, I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.

*** Original review... Contacted BNZ looking for a quote to excavate and install a patio in my backyard and walkway from the driveway. Domenic came by within the week to look at the job and within a day or two had a quote for me scheduling me for a late May start.

From start to finish Domenic listened to my requests and made sure everything was taken care of. The BNZ crew are a good group of guys who worked hard to get the job done within a couple of days.

I’m happy with the results and Domenic assured me that he’d be happy to fix any issues that might crop up afterwards if needs be.

Thank you for that great review domenic BnZ interlocking and design

Michael
Michael

Excellent result

Very personable and hardworking crew supervised by the owner, Domenic, who also gets his hands dirty and is very hands on. Extremely smooth process from first contact through to the finished product. We were kept informed about the project, when product would arrive and the work would be completed. It’s very apparent they take pride in their work. I would not hesitate to contract with this company again.

Thank you for that great review and enjoy your new front entrance hope to see you for the next project domenic BnZ interlocking and design

More about Bnz Interlocking And Design

BnZ INTERLOCKING AND DESIGN offers a wide range of landscaping and design to service to suit every project and budget.with over 20 years of experience and a written guarantee how can you go wrong call us for a freeestimate and get 10% off. we specialize in: flagstone interlocking pavers steps walls patio driveways and sealers, commercial and residential.

If you are looking to beautify your outdoor space and create a natural ambience of peace and serenity, BnZ Interlocking And Design can take your vision and transform it into your personal oasis. Our talented team of landscape professionals will work with your existing surroundings and landscape and create a unique space for sheer relaxation or entertaining purposes.

BnZ Interlocking And Design is dedicated to combining the great outdoors with the latest trends in landscaping products and design to create a personal haven for your family and visitors. Our experienced landscape design team can help you create the perfect backyard design from initial concept to completion.

Whether you are looking to create a secluded corner in your yard to hang a hammock for an afternoon nap or dream of a patio area complete with a barbeque cooking center, we offer a full range of products and services that will turn your outdoor dream into reality.

Please feel free to browse our website and discover the unique landscaping products and services we have to offer. We offer personalized landscape design services and our ideas are complimented with our unique line of products. Call BnZ Interlocking And Design and speak to a landscape design specialist.