Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Reviews for Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

My wife and I decided to renovate our main washroom. We came in to Vision Vanities expecting to only pick up a vanity but we were pleasantly surprised that we could pick up all the other items that we needed. Soni gave us great options and provided a quote that we were happy to move forward with. We were also pleased that the turnaround time fit our schedule.

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Bathroom Vanity

Excellent advise and support from Soni! She helped with the selection of the cabinets, counter tops and sink and gave fantastic advise on decor. As well, did not hesitate to give shopping suggestions for mirrors and accessories.

We will be back when we renovate our other bathroom. We would highly recommend them!!

Bill and Sheila Orr

Mike P in Mississauga
Mike P in Mississauga

Bathroom Vanity

We live in Whitby and drove all the way to Vision Vanities. The service received from Sunil was wonderful. The value along with the quality and choices were exemplary. I reccomend them for any bathroom project.

Mb in Mississauga
Mb in Mississauga

Amazing customer service!

After countless trips to many stores, we came across Vision Vanities through Instagram. Sunil knows his stuff! He answered ALL of our questions and educated us when it came to our bathroom reno. His prices are affordable and his customer service skills are exceptional. We are thrilled to have met Sunil and look forward to our bathroom reno!

Amanjot Kaler in Mississauga
Amanjot Kaler in Mississauga

Bathroom reno and supply

Vision vanities made my day! Thank god I found them. Me and my mom went to several vanity stores and everyone had different stories or qualities. We met Sunil at Vision and he took very good care of us. Honest and very knowledgeable about his workmanship. A little too honest but he’s sweet and we loved their service. Thanks guys!

Mufaddal in Toronto
Mufaddal in Toronto

Vanity purchases

Great experience, bought two vanities here. Excellent customer service, the staff here are experienced and are exceptionally helpful. Vanities are top notch quality and priced better than competitors. Thank you!

Hey Mufaddal! Thanks for the kind words and we appreciate you taking the time out to recognize our quality! We strive to give you exceptional service and it was an absolute pleasure sharing the experience with you. Thanks (TEAM VISION VANITIES)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good Business, Great Personnel

I loved it, it had everything. I was impressed with the selection, and the staff was very knowledgeable. They answered all my questions, and I felt at ease with my choice to come here.

LOVE the feedback, Loved your energy. Big thank you for shopping and sharing your experience with us!
(TEAM VISION VANITIES)

Bathroom vanities

I would highly recommend Visions because of the way they conduct business. We were helped by Sunil and he went out of his way to accommodate us. I really appreciated his honesty and how upfront he was about pricing and how it was broken down

Brillante Builds in Mississauga
Brillante Builds in Mississauga

Excellent Customet Setvice

The best part of the ordeal was the exceptional service I received. I looked all over the GTA for vanities and I was able to make a deal in 5 minutes. No nonsense..no bs sales pitches. They have all qualities from mid range to high end. I'll definitely be back and will recommend to my clients

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto

High quality products and amazing service

We stumbled upon Vision Vanities after endless searching for an affordable vanity to replace an old one for staging out home. After checking the usual big box home Reno stores we thought that in our price range we would have to sacrifice quality and get something bland. THANK GOD we happened to walk into their showroom in North York and they referred us to their warehouse in Missisauga where they had exactly what we were looking for and gave us a great price! Heavy, solid wood with a beautiful finish, it was perfect! They let us choose the countertop and drilled the correct faucet spacing on the spot! So professional and friendly! We are going to give their card to our staging consultant and realtor for the future!

More about Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Vision Vanities & Home Decor has been in business since 2009. With over 17 years experience, our team of professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Mississauga?