Davel Construction Inc

Luciano from Burlington
Luciano from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Reno + Patio

David and Tomas were great. Their team finished both projects (basement and patio stones) within the time promised. Some contractors keep adding cost to the project, but they kept our projects' costs within the original estimate, which was great for us as we didn't have more to spend. They were courteous and we were very satisfied with the final results. We would certainly hire them again.

Thank you Luciano, we try and be as upfront as possible with our pricing. Glad to know it didn't go unnoticed.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Marcelo & Lu Miceli from Mississauga
Marcelo & Lu Miceli from Mississauga

Frontyard renovation

"Thank you David and Tomas for an excellent work.
We are very pleased with the outstanding job your team did on my driveway and front entrance.
Our neighbours are very impressed with the quality of work.
We'll be sure to recommend your services."
Marcelo and Lu M, Mississauga-ON

Thank you Lu and Marcelo. We were happy to add some curb appeal to your property, and enjoyed working with you.

Roy Frost from Kissimmee
Roy Frost from Kissimmee
1 review Citrus Ridge, FL

retainer wall in front garden & small hill removed from front lawn & resodded

Contacted Davel Construction to put in a retainer wall along with top soil to make a front garden. Next year referred Davel Construction to two of our neighbours. All three of us were pleased with the work on completion and would certainly continue to recommend Davel Construction to any of our friends.

Thanks Roy, it's great when positive feedback spreads to the neighbours. We enjoyed working with you as well.

Jerry Rytka from Mississauga
Jerry Rytka from Mississauga

Backyard Stone Work

Davel Construction has done extensive stone work on our backyard last Fall including large Koi pond.
We are very pleased with the quality of their work.
They were very proffesional They accomodated our design changes with patience. They had a lot of good ideas .
The job was very well orginized with proper equipment and finished on time The company is a very good combination of skills:
Tom was excelent in managing the work and interfacing with us. Dave and Elder are experts in stone work. Both fathers povided superb support..
We can hardly work for Spring now.
We would recommend Davel without any hesitation.

Thank you Gerry, it was a pleasure working with you and bouncing ideas off each other. We do lots of interlocking stone work in Mississauga, so it's good to know your spreading a positive word on our behalf.

Gerry Wieck from Acton
Gerry Wieck from Acton
1 review Acton, ON

stone stairs at side of house

Davel Construction were very capable, friendly and hard workers. They were organized and did quality work. The finished steps look very nice and compliment the house. Their price was competitive and we would use them again. They also have completed walk ways and extended verandas for another family member's house.

Glad to here you are happy with the work Gerry. We do lots of interlocking stone work in the Halton Hills area, so it's great to here our efforts don't go unnoticed.

Al from Halton Hills
Al from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Frontyard flowerbed retaining wall/new sod

Davel's quote was the lowest of 3 I obtained. My neighbour had similar work done by Davel the year before so I had no hesitation.
The job started on time and finished within the timeframe estimated.
They were very courteous and professional. Final payment was made only if I was satisfied/happy... which I was. During the quote process they made a couple of suggestions which enhanced the final look.

Additionally, I explained during the quote stage that well after the timeframe they quoted I was having a large tree removed from the front yard and I was hesitant to commit due to having new sod put down before the tree removal. To my surprise, they offered to come back once the tree was removed to patch the front lawn up with new sod. Six weeks after they finished the work I phoned Davel to inform them that my tree had been taken down. Within a couple of days I came home to find my lawn patched up. I did not have to chase them down at all.

I would have no reservations at all in having them do further work on my property.

Thanks Al, we appreciate the detailed review.
We always make it a policy to make sure each customer is completely satisfied and there are no outstanding issues, before full payment is made.

Julia from Oakville
Julia from Oakville

Landscaping of front and side yard

We contracted Davel Construction Inc. to redo the interlocking of our front yard as well as making some garden beds and improving the curb appeal of our tired and overgrown garden. Tom came with the plans and after doing some adjustments, we sign the contract t start the next week. They showed up early in the morning and started the job without disturbing our daily routine, they worked for 3 to 4 days start to finish, refacing our porch and remodeling the front entrance to our house. They even made plant beds and helped to plant and buy the trees and bushes for the yard.
Thanks to Tom, David and Helder to the job well done, in time and the peace of mind of the job guarantee.

Thanks for the great review Julia, we try our best to work around each customers schedule as best we can. Great to know our efforts don't go unnoticed.
Kind Regards,

More about Davel Construction Inc

Davel Construction is a full service exterior renovations company. We specialize in stone work. We design and build beautiful Interlocking Stone work and Natural Stone work at a great price. We service Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, Georgetown, Caledon, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo. We pride ourselves in ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Milton?