Terra Contracting

Reviews for Terra Contracting

Patrick in Mississauga
Patrick in Mississauga

Residential Property Fencing

Isaac and his crew from Terra Contracting did a superb job installing a new property fence for us recently. From start to finish, it was a pleasure dealing with Isaac. Great attention to detail and craftmanship, but also good communication throughout the entire construction process. We happily recommend Terra! Great job guys, we love our new, beautiful Terra fence!

Thank you very much for your review Patrick. The pleasure was ours!

Jay Alangad
Jay Alangad

Interlock, Flagstone & Sodding

We got interlocking in the backyard, flagstone and railing for the front porch and sodding for some green space. Joseph was very professional to deal with. He and his team did a great job, the quality of work was excellent and pricing was competitive. We couldn't be happier with the end product!

I believe the after service/ warranty matters as well and Joseph made sure any small issues we had were addressed in a timely manner.

Thanks Jay.

Suman
Suman

Old deck demo and new deck in

Joseph and his team were awesome to work with. His brothers, cousins and his close knit team were all very professional, meticulous and they delivered a project that met all our expectations and more.
They were communicative, addressed all our concerns, suggested various options and then executed the job very well. They did not say no to anything we asked of them. Our new deck looks absolutely amazing!
Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for decking services.
Suman and Sandeep Gupta

Thanks for your review Sandeep. It was our pleasure.

Pabby in North Bay
Pabby in North Bay

Deck + Patio

Isaac and his close-knit unit (Joe, Kyle, Lubo and Misael) did a fantastic job extending our deck/ widening the stairs and paving the backyard/ sidewalk/ front walkway. His team went out of it's way to ensure that all commitments were exceeded!

Throughout planning and execution, I found Isaac to be quite flexible to our evolving needs and it was a wonderful experience to have him take the time to understand specific constraints as they came up and customize his deliverables accordingly. E.g. He immediately understood we needed to put in wider (non-standard) steps and provided valuable design inputs to make the backyard/ sidewalk/ front accessible for my dad who has serious mobility issues. Also worked with his team/ suppliers for additional materials/ man hours to accommodate a crucial change we came up with at the last minute.

He is a very amiable person and easy to work with along with an extremely professional and respectful hands-on crew who all seem to take a lot of pride in the quality of their work (and it shows!).
Very transparent with his pricing and scheduling commitments that were followed through with no surprises whatsoever!

Special callout to his brothers Joe and Kyle and their solid work ethic and the hardworking youngsters Lubo and Misael.

I am a delighted customer having already made several referrals and would strongly recommend Isaac and his team to meet your deck/ patio needs!

Thank you for your review. The pleasure was ours

Akil
Akil

Backyard redesign and Reno

Joseph and his team were very professional and did a fantastic interlocking job on our property as well as re vamping our backyard. Joseph provided some excellent suggestions to keep cost down and also went above and beyond in adding new design for the interlocking. These guys take pride in their work and are genuine artists. I have had many contractors and rarely have I seen such an amazing and professional team with a very good leader. Looking forward to working with Joseph and his team again in the future.

Thank you for your review. The pleasure was ours

Kent in Oakville
Kent in Oakville

Backyard seating area renovation

Joseph's team was excellent to work with. Attentive to details, accurate in timing, top notch craftsmanship, priced right. I would highly recommend Terra Contracting for any stone or interlock work.

Thank you for your review Kent. The pleasure was ours

MR
MR

Fence & Deck Terra Contracting

Had Isaac build a fence for us last year and a large deck this year and nothing but positive things to say. Once the date is confirmed Isaac and his team work hard to get the job done in a timely manner. For any landscaping/deck/fence work I will be calling Terra Contracting

Thank you for your review Marlon. It was a pleasure working with you.

rhgillis
rhgillis

Deck Replaced with Borealis Pavers

Terra did a fantastic job removing a dated deck and creating a new patio. Joseph was extremely professional from our first meeting and was exact with his time lines. The completed project looks fantastic and we are totally pleased. They were careful around our property and cleaned everything up to our satisfaction. We would highly recommend Joseph and his crew at Terra Contracting.

Thanks for your review! It was our pleasure.

Anna
Anna
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fence and Gazebo Install

Phenomenal work. Very pleased with the job Isaac & team did for us with the fencing and gazebo. Their attention to detail was amazing; very professional, reliable, hard working and communicated with us on a regular basis. We highly recommend Terra Contracting for all your landscaping needs as they will go out of their way to ensure you are happy and satisfied. They exceeded our expectations by keeping all promises and producing top notch quality work within agreed timelines. Overall, we are extremely pleased with Isaac and his team. Highly recommend them to anyone! 10/10!

Thanks for your review! Pleasure working with you.

Saad in Brampton
Saad in Brampton

Backyard Patio - Amazing Experience

Over the last decade, I've had countless contractors help me improve my home in one way or another, from general contractors to plumbers to painters to even other landscaping companies. Never have I had an experience as smooth and positive as the one I had with Terra Contracting. The three reasons why I recommend Terra Contracting with no hesitation are: Care for customers, committing/delivering on time & quality of work.

Care for Customers: From day one Joe's knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic demeanor helped me realized that he cares immensely about his customers. What set him apart from everyone else was how responsive he was. I admit, being an engineer, I have endless questions which may frustrate some people. Joe would respond within minutes, pick up every call and never made me feel bad about asking questions to get clarity. I knew that if I ran into any issues, that Joe and his team would stand behind their work. I want to be clear that Joe is huge reason why I chose Terra Contracting over other, more affordable options.

Delivered on Time: In early 2020, Joe committed to me that Terra Contracting will do their best to get our project started and done during mid-July. As you may know, landscape contractors are notorious for missed deadlines. Not Terra Contracting; they were here on the week they promised me. This is a testament to the how efficient they are with their work. Every day, the team showed up right on time and worked till the evening. Throughout the project, Joe kept me informed of where they are in the project, any issues and when they were expecting to be done...such professionals!

Quality of Work: I can't say enough good things about the quality of their work on my backyard patio. My backyard was challenging as it had quite a slope. I have never seen contractors take on a challenge with so much care before. They spent at least half a day calculating, ensuring that everything is perfect and according to measurements. The attention to detail is what surprised me the most. They measured, adjusted, measured, adjusted, measured, adjusted until it was perfect. I am a perfectionist and I couldn't be happier.

As home owners, we are always skeptical about contractors gouging us or taking unfair advantage of us. Not only was Terra contracting honest and transparent with us but they were also kind in ensuring that we stayed on our planned budget despite the challenges and alterations required. No contractor has gained my trust like Joe and his team has. If it's not clear enough yet, I am beyond thrilled with Terra Contracting, with Joe and the whole team. Their honesty, commitment to the quality of their work and care for their customer's experience is why I'll never have to look for another landscaping company for all my future landscaping projects.

Feel free to ask Terra Contracting for my contact info if you need a direct reference of my experience with them. Thank you for reading.

Appreciate the review Saad. It was our pleasure!

More about Terra Contracting

Since 2012, and decades of experience in the industry, TERRA Contracting has helped homeowners with exterior enhancement projects such as interlock, fences, and decks. Being a family run business, we take pride in our work no matter the size. With each team member having strengths of their own, we make ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Mississauga?