3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1B2

Miroslav in Surrey
Miroslav in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home inspection

Arranging for the survey was very easy and Chris was very prompt in providing the service within couple of days. The report was clear, well written with good photo documentation. Pricing was reasonable.

Hi Miroslav, Glad you were so satisfied with your inspection and found the pricing reasonable. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great Service

Chris was a great help for us as the first time home buyers. I connected with Chris and asked for help with a short notice. During the busy time of pandemic, he kindly accommodated our request in his busy schedule and helped us with the inspection before our subject removal date. he did a great job for inspection and provided us with a timely inspection report. Without his help, we probably wouldnt have been able to make our mind about our purchase. highly recommended.

Hello Ali, It is rewarding to hear that your inspection was so helpful in your purchasing decision process. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

John Larrivée
John Larrivée
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Having needed a home inspection for the purchase of our first fully detached house, we contacted Chris on the recommendation of a friend. Purchasing an older character home can be a bit nerve-racking given the possibilites of issues that could be hidden. Chris did an amazing job finding and presenting every detail that we needed to know, first together at the house, then again when we were given the complete written report. This allowed us to make educated decisions and ultimately a confident purchase. Chris followed back up with us three months later to see how everything was going. I would highly recommend Chris for any home inspection.

Hi John, Helping you is a privilege I take seriously. Recommendations are always appreciated, thanks for your feedback. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

2 reviews Richmond, BC

Home inspection

Chris did a great job on our apartment. He was very thorough and the report was really clear and easy to understand. He made some great recommendations on what could be fixed. Super professional. I will be using Chris again for the next inspection and highly recommend his services.

Thanks for recommending Haystack Home Inspections. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Mold Insight Inc.
Mold Insight Inc.
6 reviews Richmond, BC

Home Inspection for Condo

I called in Haystack to do a home inspection for the condo I purchased. Chris came to the inspection early. He was well prepared and friendly. He took his time to comb through the entire unit, which I really appreciated. Chris is dedicated to his craft, professional, an excellent communicator and really cares about doing a great job. There is a reason he is one of the very best at what he does. If you need a home Inspector, I highly recommend you call Haystack first!

Hi Sean, Working for professionals like yourself is my pleasure. I am glad you were happy with the service provided and good luck with Mold Insight. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Meghan
Meghan

Extremely professional and thorough

We were extremely happy to have Chris do our home inspection. He was very professional (especially during Covid!) and the report was very well done. We are using this as a checklist for updates we want/need to make in the future. We would highly recommend Chris to anyone purchasing a property.

Hi Meghan, Thanks for your recommendation. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

hj
hj
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Quick, thorough and fair price

I needed a quick condo inspection for purchase. Chris was available next day and did a thorough inspection and gave us a written report within 24 hrs. He pointed out things I had not thought of. I felt confident making an offer based on his report. He also did an inspection on our son's condo and all the things he flagged were borne out. Chris is very pleasant and easy to deal with.

Thanks HJ, I am glad I could help on short notice. Family references are wonderful and thanks for sharing your experience to a wider audience. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

A.L.
A.L.

Great service!

Chris was vey accommodating with our time sensitive inspection and extremely professional performing services during a pandemic.
His explanation of all the reviewed items and detailed report were very helpful to assist with our purchase decision and future home improvements.

I’m happy to recommend his services.

Thanks for using Haystack Home Inspections and I appreciate your feedback. sincerely, Chris Thompson

Private User reviews Delta, BC

House inspections

Im glad i called Chris. He went beyond and above our expectation. Thanks Chris. I will definitely recommend this company when it comes to home inspection and its worth the amount.

Thanks, I am glad you felt your money was well spent.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspections

From DK. Chris and Haystack home inspections did two inspections for me. They were both thorough and exhaustive, and in one case caught significant but not obvious issues that led us to not purchase that home. In the second case a leak was spotted that we had missed that was quickly fixed. We have used the excellent inspection report on the home we have just purchased to fix minor issues that could have had long-term consequences. I highly recommend Haystack, with the cost well worthwhile.

Hi David, It is rewarding helping you avoid a building issue that you were uncomfortable with. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection