Noel Taylor

Toronto ON M6G 2X7

Reviews for Noel Taylor

Marlene
Marlene

Patio lattice roof rebuild and reinforcement

We required a rebuild and reinforcement of an existing patio lattice roof and replacement of a support beam. Noel was prompt in his responses at initial contact, on time and open about the work and any unforeseen issues. He was precise, focused and entirely professional. The work is amazing, impresses everyone who has seen it. His thoughtfulness in the small details and personable manner were appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Noel and would most certainly use his services again.

FM from Toronto
FM from Toronto

Great work, great price, great guy

Needed to do an accent wall with wainscotting. Noel did a great job. The wall looks amazing. Fast, clean, friendly.

Many Thanks FM! It was great to meet you.

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Front porch, stair and railing repair & replacement

This review is based on our experience of doing various renovation projects over many years with numerous tradespeople.

We found Noel to be very professional and reliable, offered great solutions to fix unforeseen problems, environmentally conscious in his use of materials and preferring to repair rather than replace whenever possible, and was just a pleasure to work with.

We would highly recommend Noel and would not hesitate to hire him again for future projects. After having less pleasant reno experiences in the past, it was such a relief to work with someone who takes pride in their work, is fair in pricing, delivers on promises and is a true craftsman.

Homeowners in midtown Toronto
Homeowners in midtown Toronto

Deck replacement and fence repair

We are so happy that we found Noel on Homestars! What a genuinely nice person to work with. Noel did exactly what we asked - he replaced our old rotted deck, tore down an old pergola, and then repaired parts of our fence while leaving what was still in good condition. Noels attention to detail was outstanding, and is obviously a reflection of his background in fine arts. I also appreciated the little things - like how courteous he was to our neighbours and how clean and tidy he left the work site each evening. The project came in on time and on budget, and at a fair and reasonable price. We look forward to hiring Noel again in the future.

Thank you Homeowners, It was a pleasure working at your house. I appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you again.

Mark Wagner in Etobicoke
Mark Wagner in Etobicoke

Painting project

Noel did a fantastic job in painting our house. He was professional, dependable, a good communicator and finished on time. I would definitely hire Noel again!

Thanks Mark, great working with you and your crew... Stay in touch!

Courtney
Courtney

Ipe Wood Restaining, deck and fence repair, outdoor painting,

From the time Noel introduced himself online to me it was apparent he was excellent with communication which is key when you're trying to get work done that is weather dependent etc. He was professional, reliable, the work looks amazing and he pointed out small things that needed to be repaired and took care of them. He is honest and hard working.
Highly recommend

Al M.
Al M.

Broad Range of Handyman Services

Noel was constant professional. Came to my house to assess the work that needed to be done within a day or two. He kept me well informed about any challenges or issues he encountered and offered great solutions. I would definitely recommend Noel for carpentry work, window and door installation or repairs, and general masonry work. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

most recent - painting the interior of the whole house

Noel and his team have done a fair amount of work around our house. He is always professional, practical and honest. His work is outstanding and he is totally trustworthy.

Most recently we had him paint the interior of our entire house. He was able to make it as unobtrusive as possible as he went from floor to floor and the holiday season was in the middle of it all.

We already have him lined up to start a new job in the spring...

Russell in Toronto
Russell in Toronto

Home maintenance repairs, painting, lighting,

We've just had Noel back to our place for the third time in as many years. To date Noel has installed lighting, identified and fixed plumbing issues, repaired drywall (beautifully) before painting walls and ceilings, made repairs to the front steps and our cedar deck...everything is done on time and within budget. Call Noel, he's great!

Noel is excellent. Highly recommend

Noel has worked with us for many years now. He built a Television unit, painted our babies rooms, and trimmed down our kitchen table. His service has been excellent, very trustworthy, and honest about the job prior to commencing (on where or not it can be done or not).
We would recommend his services, highly! He is very talented!

More about Noel Taylor

I started from an artistic background, coming from OCAD in the early 90's to working as a Scenic Artist/Carpenter and Prop/Backdrops/Set Builder in the film/TV industry. I have a very good understanding of the way materials work and how they should be used, along with solid custom woodworking skills I have gained over the past 30yrs . My website shows both my artistry and custom build skills - they all come together one way or another. I am known for my finishing and good eye for detail. Please see my picture gallery for reference.

Handyman Services and Carpenters
I use only good quality products that have gained my trust over the years.
My services are: Paint/Stain and Plastering/Drywall/Taping- that includes restoration of old houses and new construction. I am a magician at hiding damages (no wallpaper or stucco). Woodworking - such as deck, stairs, railing, fences, porch code upgrading. Custom builds for personal use. Consult with design options. I can solve/troubleshoot difficult problems in certain situations. Water leak detection and restoration. Tiles, design & paint murals and window film treatments. Installer of many products. Basic wiring and plumbing too etc..
My specialties would be keeping an eye on the details as they can become overlooked and the over-all finish of the project at hand. I can help design & advise on small custom builds and paint/stain choices. Re-use, Re-claim or Re-purpose if necessary. I don't take liberties and give 100%. I also have a Home Inspectors certificate which gives me added knowledge to advise clients and troubleshoot issues & problems.
1995
Cash, Cheque or E-transfer.
Home Inspection