Classic Carpet

Mira Laserson from West Gwillimbury
Mira Laserson from West Gwillimbury
1 review Kettleby, ON

carpet replacement

We wanted to replace the 16 year old carpet in the two bedrooms.
George visited to have a look and gave us a quote. The price was very reasonable. We asked him to include the removal of the furniture and this was done quick and with great care. He came with his crew exactly at the time he said and the work was done very fast, clean and in a professional way. The Murphy bed was put back and he made sure it works properly. Thank you George for a very pleasant experience. We will definitely recommend you to our friends.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you! Enjoy your new carpet!

Serge in Markham
Serge in Markham

Bedroom Carpet Replacement

I had to replace carpet in a small bedroom.
George came over with samples, provided very reasonable price, and did all the work the next working day.
Everything was done fast, clean and professional.
Although I chose less pricey material, the bedroom looks just awesome!
I'm very happy with George's work. Will definitely call him next time.
Highly recommended!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank-you! It was my pleasure and I'm happy that you like your new carpet!

Sheldon West from Ajax
Sheldon West from Ajax
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet

We needed to do our carpet in the home we just purchased. My wife called George and he came to show samples and quote us. Him and his team did a great job!!. George is easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get their carpets done.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank-you! Enjoy your new carpet.

Le Phung from Markham
Le Phung from Markham

Carpet installation

I called George to see if he would be open to installing carpet that I was purchasing from Home Depot. He was so helpful. He helped us pick up the carpet for us and installed in a span for 3 hours. We did 3 bedrooms. He removed and cut up the carpet for us so we could easily dispose it. Amazing job, very honest and reasonable. I will be definitely recommending him to would to clients, friends and family.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank-you! It was my pleasure to help you out.

Mun from Toronto
Mun from Toronto

Replacing carpet on stairs

We have 2 set of stairs one going up and the other to the basement, both have carpet that is worn and slip sliding off. Had a very quick consult with George. And the install was about a week later since he had to order the carpet. He and another gentleman worked quickly and efficiently. Voila
Thank you george, our stairs are now, safe, secure, and stunning! Would have given Classic Carpet a 11 if they brought a small shopvac and vacuumed up the debris (not much but sharp) Will definitely recommend them! Thanks again.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank-you for your kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying your "new" stairs.

marcel fogah from Markham
marcel fogah from Markham
1 review Ajax, ON

carpet installation

My experience was awesome. George worked within my budget while offering a selection of great carpets. He came by for measurements soon after i called and was able to install the carpet on Victoria day. I would definitely use him again and would highly recommend anyone to use him as well. You will not be disappointed!!!

Thanks Marcel

Karl in Scarborough
Karl in Scarborough

Carpet for small basement appartment

George was great to work with. I found him on Homestars. He was gracious enough to give me a price over the phone based on my measurements. He was ready to install as soon as I was prepared and did a great job. Very friendly, even took the old carpet away so I didn't need to worry whether garbage would take it or not.
Karl

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks Karl it was my pleasure

John & Teresa from Ajax
John & Teresa from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet Repair

George was great. He had installed carpeting in our house in March and our cats destroyed a section of it with their nails. Our house was going up for sale and we needed it repaired fast. George responded within less than 24 hours to our problem. He fixed the problem very quickly. A huge "thank you" to George for your expertise and your quick response to our problem.

Russell Philion from Aurora
Russell Philion from Aurora
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Carpet Re-installation

Great Workmanship! This carpet needed to be re-installed after cleaning. We don't feel it was ever installed properly in the first place. George, set this perfectly as it was always intended to be. I absolutely recommend his work.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

I'm very happy that your happy with it. Thank-you for your kind words!

C. Stamp from Scarborough
C. Stamp from Scarborough

carpet removal and installation

George arrived on time and did the job quickly and professionally. He was very pleasant to deal with.
We are very pleased with his work. We can recommend George to anyone who needs carpet installation done.

Thank-you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home. We specialize in residential and commercial properties, at honest and no hidden costs. Our services include wall to wall carpet sale and installation, repair and re stretching with our satisfaction guaranteed. All estimates and home visits are at no cost. You can contact us through HomeStars, email or phone. Our email is classiccarpet@hotmail.com and phone number is 416-402-4987.