Classic Carpet

Christina from Pickering
Christina from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Stair runner

George just installed my stair runner and I am very pleased with the look and quality of carpet and installation. George was very patient when I was undecided on the carpet colour; he guided me but ultimately let me decide with no pushing and patiently answered all my questions. He will be using the leftover carpet to create a floor runner for my hallway as well for a small binding cost of $30.

Recommend George 100%.

Thanks George!

Thank-you Christina. I hope you enjoy your new runner!

Jennifer
Jennifer
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet Installation

George is professional, punctual and knowledgeable. He provided many affordable options. I would hire him again for carpet and installation in the future and definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Thank-you Jennifer. It was a pleasure working with you!!!

V Burns from Newmarket
V Burns from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Carpet installation

We hired Classic Carpet to install new carpeting in our house. George came to the house and helped us pick out the carpet and returned two weeks later to install it. He is a great guy. Very reliable, kind and conscientious. His team were also polite and hard working. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to others. We love our new carpet!!!

Susan Dexter
Susan Dexter
2 reviews Stouffville, ON

Carpet

George, was amazing from the moment that I contacted him, no job too small. George not only accommodated me for after hours but when he arrived he took a look a the job and said "would you like me to complete this now" Truly professional, knowledgeable- great job. If only all contractors could be like George.

2 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet repair

My dog ripped a 2x1 feet section of Berber in my master bedroom. I found George through homestars reviews and he was able to fix the damaged area the very next day. The carpet looks brand new! He not only does a great job, he also acts as a consultant and is very honest, as he did advise that the carpet would look a little different in colour when the new Berber is placed. I highly recommend George - he was quick, efficient, and detailed.

2 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet repair

My dog ripped up 2' x 1' section of my Berber carpet. George patched up the area and it looked like it was never damaged. He not only did the job, he went above and beyond acting as a consultant and advised that the new carpet will look a little different in colour. Very trustworthy and highly recommended!

Shay from Whitchurch-stouffville
Shay from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Carpeted stairs

I had the pleasure of finding George through these reviews and everyone on here was 100% accurate. George is a very kind man who is fully dedicated to his job and is excellent at his work! Beautiful job George! My stairs have never looked better. We will highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks again!!

Thank-you! It was my pleasure and thank-you for your kind words.

TP in Markham
TP in Markham

Carpeting

We needed old staircase carpet to be replaced. George was able to help us decide on a carpet and provide an estimate quickly.

From initial contact to completion of the project, it was done in 48 hours. George was a professional, and did a great job with the installation, and left the staircase neater than when he arrived!

I would recommend him for any carpet installation without reservation.

McKinley in Kelowna BC
McKinley in Kelowna BC
2 reviews King City, ON

Re-fit a wrinkly carpet

We had carpet fitted about four years ago and the bedroom area had become very wrinkled. George came and re-fitted the carpet for us, stretching it to fit correctly. He did a great job (MUCH better than the original installers did) and the carpet looks like new. He also re-did a seam to another room because the original installers left some of the old underpad in place and there was a lump. George was courteous, efficient and very pleasant to work with. I would use him again without hesitation and recommend him to anyone who needs new carpet fitting, or a repair to existing carpet.

Thank-you, it was my pleasure! Very happy the re-stretch worked out!!

Patrick from Markham
Patrick from Markham

Carpeting Stairs

I had George come in to install carpet on my stairs but had concern initially knowing that other companies charge a minimum cost regardless of the job size. To my surprise I was given a reasonable price for both labour and carpet. George was professional, knowledgeable, committed to his promised timeline and provided high quality work.
Needless to say I was very happy and would recommend him.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home. We specialize in residential and commercial properties, at honest and no hidden costs. Our services include wall to wall carpet sale and installation, repair and re stretching with our satisfaction guaranteed. All estimates and home visits are at no cost. You can contact us through HomeStars, email or phone. Our email is classiccarpet@hotmail.com and phone number is 416-402-4987.