Classic Carpet

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Debra from Mississauga
Debra from Mississauga
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Installed carpet in basement and stairs

Assisted Review

I am very pleased with the excellent work provided by George and his team. They helped us to select the best carpet to meet our needs and match our decor. Not only did George provide an outstanding product, he also provided outstanding customer service throughout the process. Finally, I was very impressed with his flexible working hours and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend their service!

Menka from Markham
Menka from Markham

Hardwood and Carpet

George is a friendly, respectful and understanding contractor. He installed the carpet in three of my bedrooms, stairs, basement and family room. The family room he personalized it with a hardwood border and a carpet in the centre of the room. He is creative and made my family room unique and one of a kind. He is very quick, flexible with his working hours, yet does not compromise the quality. I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Katsoras from Markham
Gloria Katsoras from Markham

carpet for the stair

With no knowledge on what to buy and what would be suitable carpeting for our stairs I left it up to them to reccommend suitable samples. With the professionalism of instulation and clean up I was so impressed and have been highly reccommending their service to family and freinds. My father also used their service on my advice to carpet his living room, dinning room and two sets of stairs. Amazing job, all in the same day installed.

Thank-you Gloria. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home. We specialize in residential and commercial properties, at honest and no hidden costs. Our services include wall to wall carpet sale and installation, repair and re stretching with our satisfaction guaranteed. All estimates and home visits are at no cost. You can contact us through HomeStars, email or phone. Our email is classiccarpet@hotmail.com and phone number is 416-402-4987.

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Carpet, Carpet Tiles, Area Rugs, Commercial Carpet, Carpet runners, custom runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet underlay. carpet underpadding, glue down.
Carpet Installation, services and repairs. Removal and disposal of old carpet, flooring installation, carpet repair, carpet re stretching.
Mohawak, Shaw, Tuftex, Beaulieu, Stainmaster and many more.
We work with Berber carpet, Plush, Saxony, Cut and loop carpet, Wool, Nylon, Polyester, Carpet Tiles, Outdoor Carpet and glue down,
Residential and Commercial