Classic Carpet

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Patrick from Markham
Patrick from Markham

Carpeting Stairs

I had George come in to install carpet on my stairs but had concern initially knowing that other companies charge a minimum cost regardless of the job size. To my surprise I was given a reasonable price for both labour and carpet. George was professional, knowledgeable, committed to his promised timeline and provided high quality work.
Needless to say I was very happy and would recommend him.

C from Brampton
C from Brampton

Floors and Stairs

What can we say about classic carpeting. George was nothing but a pleasure. He applied no pressure was exceptionally kind and gave advice that ended up being our solution. He was on time in the 2 occasions he needed to be here. His work was excellent and could not think of anyone to recommend above him. Thank you George for making our home more like "our home".

Nellie and Cosimo

Justin from Markham
Justin from Markham

Stair runner

George was amazing and very professional. He does great work and I highly recommend. Came to our house after work. Very clean and does great work. Thanks George! Keep up the great work.

Thank-you Justin. It was my pleasure!

Chandra from Whitchurch-stouffville
Chandra from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Carpet Installation

We were VERY impressed with George and his work ethic. We were treated very well and the job he did with installing carpet (we had purchased elsewhere) on our stairs was to perfection. Patty Lynn's quoted over $1000 for the same job. Thank you George for your honesty and integity- GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank-you for your kind words. It was my pleasure installing your stairs. Look forward to working with you again.

Debra from Mississauga
Debra from Mississauga
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Installed carpet in basement and stairs

Assisted Review

I am very pleased with the excellent work provided by George and his team. They helped us to select the best carpet to meet our needs and match our decor. Not only did George provide an outstanding product, he also provided outstanding customer service throughout the process. Finally, I was very impressed with his flexible working hours and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend their service!

Menka from Markham
Menka from Markham

Hardwood and Carpet

George is a friendly, respectful and understanding contractor. He installed the carpet in three of my bedrooms, stairs, basement and family room. The family room he personalized it with a hardwood border and a carpet in the centre of the room. He is creative and made my family room unique and one of a kind. He is very quick, flexible with his working hours, yet does not compromise the quality. I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Katsoras from Markham
Gloria Katsoras from Markham

carpet for the stair

With no knowledge on what to buy and what would be suitable carpeting for our stairs I left it up to them to reccommend suitable samples. With the professionalism of instulation and clean up I was so impressed and have been highly reccommending their service to family and freinds. My father also used their service on my advice to carpet his living room, dinning room and two sets of stairs. Amazing job, all in the same day installed.

Thank-you Gloria. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home. We specialize in residential and commercial properties, at honest and no hidden costs. Our services include wall to wall carpet sale and installation, repair and re stretching with our satisfaction guaranteed. All estimates and home visits are at no cost. You can contact us through HomeStars, email or phone. Our email is classiccarpet@hotmail.com and phone number is 416-402-4987.