Viper Home Services Inc.

29 Holmesdale Cres. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3

Waterproofing
Viper Home Services Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Toilet leak and new flange

I've called on Manny a couple times at Viper Home Service. This time it was for a leak in my toilet flange. I was hoping I could fix it myself, but when I removed the toilet I realized the contractors that had renovated my bathroom 5 years ago stacked about 5-6 flange extensions to level the original flange to new floor height...not even remotely the correct thing to do. Manny cut the ceiling drywall below the toilet to make sure it was the flange leaking, then cut away all the flange extensions which were screwed/glued down. He secured the new flange from below to the subfloor with plywood cut outs, and properly leveled the new flange to the bathroom floor. What I like about Manny is that he tells you how he plans to go about fixing the issues. He does things right the first time and he always tells you, "don't worry, I'll fix it". As a homeowner, that level of confidence and competence is worth a lot...and he always cleans up the work area afterwards. I will continue to use Viper Home Services and recommend Manny to my family and friends.

Thank you very much for this great review. Really appreciate it

David
David

Leak inspection

Came to check a possible leak in foundation, determined it might be a leaky furnace. Did not charge, very courteous and gave helpful advice. If this is the service level for a mere inspection, I would be very confident in hiring if I needed the foundation repaired.

Thank you very much for the review. I hope you got the furnace leak sorted out.

rob in Toronto
rob in Toronto

totally good.

Good communication and work. fixed 2 problems, took the time to make sure that everything worked. Pretty happy.

thank you very much for your review. much appreciated

Frozen Catch Basin Pipes

I called Manny to come and take a look at flooding in my backyard, the catch basin pipes had frozen, the water was not flowing through and caused a flood in my driveway/backyard. When I called, he knew right away what the problem might be, he showed up a little while later and cleared all the flood water out of the basin and defrosted the pipes. His service was super fast, reliable and professional.

I have called Manny several times over the years with drainage problems and to remodel a basement bathroom and laundry.

I trust Manny and always call him first for any type of home service/improvement.

thank you very much for this stellar review. it's really appreciated

100% Recommend!

Manny and his team did an excellent job. I have absolute confidence in their work. Thorough, clear and well done. Couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail. I had just bought a house and they came in and fixed what could have been a real mess...new drain pipes/back water valve etc. Moving forward I wouldn't trust anyone else.

thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it

Rebuilt kitchen sink pipes + Water tank pipe

I contacted Viper Home Services Inc. to rebuild the pipes beneath a kitchen sink, as well as replace a rusted copper pipe supplying water to the water tank.

From the moment Manny got back to me, he was responsive and transparent about his recommendations as to how to proceed.

Manny and his partner were able to come out the same day that I contacted him, and completed the work cleanly and professionally. Manny even went above and beyond in running an electric snake through a problematic pipe that was draining slowly.

I can't recommend Manny at Viper Home Services Inc. highly enough. I'll definitely be using them again for any future plumbing needs - thanks again Manny!

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Super happy with our concrete and paving stone work

Manny and his crew were very efficient, very professional, and did a great job on our backyard concrete work and front pad paving stones.

Their preparation work was thorough which explains why the final result looks so good. Our backyard concrete and related areas have great drainage slopes.

The front pad parking work went quickly and looks amazing. Manny even helped us source the paving stones, which we really appreciated.

Would definitely recommend!

thank you very much for your review, really appreciate it.
enjoy your backyard

Change Drain Location & New Faucet Installation

This is the 2nd time I’m using Viper Home Services and once again Manny and his team have done a amazing job. They changed my kitchen faucet, cleaned the kitchen drains and changed the location of my laundry drain. The work they did Was neat and well done. Before they left, they cleaned the entire work area. Awesome job guys.
Thanks,
Ray

thanks for the review Ray. really appreciate it

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

sewer backup

Manny was called last minute as we had a sewage backup which flooded our basement and we were in need of someone to clear it up immediately. He came with his colleague, checked through our toilet and through the main stack with his camera, and found nothing and said the issue is on the city side (which it was).
Manny came and provided a service, so we paid him for it. What I’m very annoyed about is the fact that he tried to take advantage of my mom who knows nothing about plumbing and city rules. Instead of helping her and giving her some guidance on where to look for our cleanout hole in our basement, he mislead her in what seemed as an attempt to get her money to install an outdoor cleanout hole. When I spoke to him (weeks after we had our issue resolved), he told me with certainty that the city will not inspect the sewer line via an indoor cleanout, and that an outdoor cleanout is required and that we got lucky. This is simply not true, as the city themselves have said they do inspect via indoor cleanouts AND it even says it on there website. What they don’t do is inspect through the toilet or main stack, as the cleanout needs to be in the floor. Luckily we had another plumber tell us this also, and told us where to look for our cleanout (unlike Manny) and I was able to find our cleanout hole in the basement and the city came and fixed our issue.

Overall, extremely unprofessional and not to be trusted one bit. If Manny suggests you do something he recommends, I would get a second opinion and do your due diligence before hand

Underpinning, all new drains

Exceptional team work.
Manny was very thorough, honest and assisted with other areas of our extensive renovation.
mannys team exceeded our expectations, by assisting with our permits and also looking after our other properties plumbing needs.

Highly recommend this Viperhome services.

$7,500,000.00

thanks for the review. really appreciated

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains