Viper Home Services Inc.

Waterproofing
29 Holmesdale Cres. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3

Waterproofing
Viper Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Nuno Nascimento  from Mississauga
Nuno Nascimento from Mississauga

Concrete work and landscaping

En2 Development has been using Viper homes for over 8 years. We never feel that we overpay because the service and product is phenomenal.

We will continue to use Viper Homes in the near future.

Viper Homes is a team of professionals which makes it easy to work with.

Thank Viper Homes.

Nuno Nascimento
Partner at
En2 Development Corp.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for the review nuno. It's always great working with you.

Matthew from Toronto
Matthew from Toronto

Basement Walkout

We had bought a house with an old decrepit basement walkout that was falling apart. Manny and his team did a fantastic job! After advising on the best layout options, they sent in an army of people to complete the job in a few days. Not only were we thrilled with the result, but our neighbours are now all wondering whether they should do the same. Highly recommend Manny and Viper Home Services.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Mathew thank you for the review. Hope your enjoying your new basement walkout.

Samuel from Toronto
Samuel from Toronto

Rear Basement Walkout

I looked all over the GTA and got tons of quotes, cheap and expensive. Then by chance somehow found Manny on Homestars.com. We spoke by phone then I emailed him my drawings. He dropped by i wasent here but he had a look anyway, called me and gave me a quote that was fair, seemed to be a very very busy guy. My drawings had some errors to do with the underpinning that I knew about, Manny was the only one to realize no one else that quoted me did. I gave him the go ahead right away and himself and the crew showed up on that day time."Peace of mind" is the term I can use to describe Manny, Dago and the team. These guys show up rain or shine and worked in cold weather. They really know the meaning of team work. Manny took everything on his shoulders, dealing with inspectors, drawings right down the finest details he took all my worries away. Dago and Manny are very knowledgeable, they have a lot of experience in the trades I realized this quickly. They are very aprochable and willing to answered all my questions no matter what. They are a very hard working group of guys, I am very happy with the work they have done, the job turned out great I know it has been done properly. I've been ripped off many times in my life I have a hard time trusting people. This whole experience has helped me a lot on a personal level in my personal life. Manny I really thank you for everything, your a very smart guy. It's not easy trying to make a living and be a good person at the same time. Your actually doing that. Thank you again and I'm looking forward to seeing you Dago and the boys in the spring to do our backyard patio and concrete pad for our shed. Thank you for everything and sorry for the late review, I really appreciate it thanks again see you soon.

Sam. Hope your doing well. Thank you very much for the review.

New porch, window cutout, plumbing services

This was my first major home project and it required the demolition my existing concrete slab and brick porch, making a cut-out for a new window in the basement and building a new smaller porch and stairs. The work had to be coordinated with my interior basement renovations. It was difficult finding a masonry company that had the right expertise and that also responded in a reasonable amount of time to my request for a quote. Ziper Home Services did both and I found his quote very acceptable. After interviewing a number of companies, I selected Ziper because Manny provided a detailed quote, was clearly knowledgeable and he was able to answer all my questions about the job while explaining the options.
Manny & team worked hard to complete the work on schedule and despite some weather and equipment delays, had the job finished well before the window was to be installed
Viper also has plumbing expertise and was able to complete the basement plumbing work required when some last minute decisions were made to move the drain and expand the incoming waterline.
Manny was great to work with, and the whole crew were friendly and polite and they did a great job of tidying up when the work was done. Viper Home Services did an excellent quality job and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again or to recommend them to anyone looking for a reputable company.

June, thank you very much for your review and also for taking the time to upload the photos.

Mila S from Toronto
Mila S from Toronto

back-up valve, new sewer system and sump pump installed

Manny was very approachable, helped with rebate, everything done way he explained, on schedule and on budget. Team hard-working and efficient, cleaned up and put everything back in place. It was huge undertaking and messy job but Manny and team minimized the problems associated with it all. Thanks for a job well done!

marta h. from Old Toronto
marta h. from Old Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

Manny and his team waterproofed our basement as part of a larger basement renovation this past summer. We were very impressed. Manny was super helpful, gave us a competitive quote and believe it or not - completed the job ahead of schedule! Throughout the project, he was always prompt at returning our calls, took the time to explain the details of the work, and was always happy to answer any questions. He was also very mindful of the family and our little kids (we were living in the house throughout most of the reno) and made sure to give us a heads up on all the work so we could plan accordingly. Definitely recommend Viper Home Services. Great guys. Great work. Thank you Manny! Marta H.

Marta thank you very much for your review i hope that you are enjoying your new basement

Martin M. from Toronto
Martin M. from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Concrete slab for a shed

When I was trying to get someone to build me a concrete pad for my new shed, I have send emails to probably 30 contractors listed on HomeStars. Only few of them bothered with a reply and I had got quotes from only 3 companies. Manny was the first to call me back and his quote was also the most reasonable one. He was ready to start the work almost immediately and he and his whole team did a great job. They cleaned the remains of the old pad, poured a new one and even protected it from the rain that was expected to come next day. It does not happen very often with contractors that they do their work to your 100% satisfaction. But with Manny and Viper Home Services, it had happened to me!

thanks for the review martin

Dave  from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Basement waterproofing and concrete removal

I just finished paying Manny for a job (completed on time and on budget) and I am jumping on Homestars right now to write a review before I forget.

Not that I will ever forget the professional way in which I was treated by Manny all of the people at Viper Home Services including Dago and the "boys", or how hard they worked, or how open they were to answering my questions. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

I hired Manny to replace the cement floor and drains in my basement, install a backwater valve and sump pump and internal waterproofing, install a new water line AND do a buttload of cement removal in my back and front yard (because he was there and I needed the concrete removed and he was able to give a good price, trust me, I've looked around, all of Manny's prices are good). It was a huge job but now that it is over I am happy to say that it went off without a hitch (or at least a hitch that resulting in anything slowing down my renovation schedule or impacting my pocketbook, which is all I care about as a homeowner) .

I often read these glowing testimonials on Homestars and wonder if they are genuine, now that I am writing one I am happy to say that sometimes they are. This is the simplest way to put it: if you want an honest, hard working person to take care of your waterproofing and plumbing, someone who will do excellent work at a fair price, based on my experience, Manny and Viper home services fit the bill.

Dave, thank you very much for your great review

Andrea LeBannister from Newmarket
Andrea LeBannister from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Waterproofing and Drainage

Manny and his team were very professional. What needed to be dissasembled for the job was put back together exactly the way it was prior to the work being done. His whole crew was on-site and did an excellent job. The job was done in the estimated time frame. I was very happy with the service and overall job!!!

Amy & Ken from Toronto
Amy & Ken from Toronto

Waterproofing Basement

I hired P & P Painting and Renovation to do a complete basement renovation including waterproofing. Manny from Viper Home Services was hired by our contractor to take out our old concrete, lay down new concrete and complete the waterproofing work. He installed a back flow water valve and explained how to apply to the city for a rebate for installation of the back flow water valve and sump pump.

Along the way, Manny noticed some plumbing problems that he helped us fix. He re-installed a toilet that was leaking down to our basement and fixed the pipes under our kitchen sink that weren't installed properly from a previous renovation.

Manny was always polite and answered all my questions. He was easily accessible and always answered the phone when I called him. Even after the job was done, I contacted him when I was having trouble getting my rebate and Manny went out of his way to contact the city inspector and city offices to find out what was happening.

I would definitely use his services again in the future.

Thank you for the review Amy.

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains