Rosales W&D Glass

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M6N 1Y9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Rosales W&D Glass  >  Replace windows in front doors
Abid Dobani from Toronto
Abid Dobani from Toronto

Replace windows in front doors

Replaced 4 windows in 4 doors that had blown gaskets. Very nice in pricing and timely quoting. After installing, a few things went awry:
1) I rec'd an email about not paying in CASH claiming "this is unacceptable" while they were at my house with my wife. Hadn't even been 5 minutes. If they hadn't been so rude, I would have gotten the cash, but I sent them a money transfer to be done with it. They complained that it had to go into their business account and lack of knowledge with computers (not my issue).

SECONDLY:
They left a mess behind. Didn't vacuum up the mess from taking out the old windows so my poor wife had to clean it up (while studying for an exam).

All in all, I think the pricing is fair, the workmanship was fine, but the personalities in the company and rudeness would have me not refer them to anyone I know. Would rather pay a little more to deal with more professional workers.

Thank you for your review. However, you and your wife were well aware of the install date. Anybody and everybody knows, or should know that once someone's completed a job for them..you pay. So yes, is is unacceptable. Especially after you've asked persistently for a CASH DEAL and no deposit was given. In regards to cleaning up, we do as best to our ability.

Thank You & Have a great day.