Energy Heating And Cooling Limited

Chaudry
Chaudry
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dependable & Reliable

Quick response, detailed oriented, friendly & professional. We are very satisfied with the services provided and finished the job in timely manner with reasonable price tag. Yes we will highly recommend this company.

Thank you Chaudry for your positive feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians pride themselves on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Nayak
Nayak
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Paul is a Magician !

After a gas leak incident, Enbridge came and shut off the connection and asked to repair our Cooking gas range. Two certified technicians came to our place and did nothing, charged me $$$$ and wasted my time.
Luckily, I got connected with Paul who graciously agreed to help the same day. He was extremely professional and fun loving guy. His 30+ years of experience shows in his quality of work & ethics. In merely 20 minutes he installed a new gas range with all new flex piping & connection, added a metal identification tag to the pipe in furnace, cleared my 2 red tag warnings ⚠️ issued by Enbridge. Charge me half to what others quoted, scared and wasted my time. I was so impressed that I gave home more than he asked me for his ziffy service.

Highly recommend him.

Thank you Nayak for your positive feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians pride themselves on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Genesis
Genesis
1 review Oshawa, ON

Barbecue grill install

Paul did an excellent at installing my new grill and answering all of my questions. Very easy to communicate with and was on time for the install. Overall all very happy with his service.

Thank you Genesis for your positive feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians pride themselves on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

New BBQ gas line

Paul did an excellent job and his work was of high quality. He did what he said he would do, was on time, both when he came for the quote and as well to complete the work. He even offered to come back for a separate visit to disconnect my old BBQ. A nice guy to boot! Thanks Paul.

Thank you Susan for your positive feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians pride themselves on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Duncan
Duncan
1 review Oshawa, ON

Gas stove installation

My wife and I got a new gas stove and needed a pro to install it for us. I went on homestars and filled out their work form. Within about ten minutes of sending in all the information for the job a gentleman by the name of Paul reached out to me. He was very professional and was able to work around my busy schedule, coming to install the stove on a Saturday. I would highly recommend Paul at Energy Heating and Cooling for any natural gas related jobs

Thank you Duncan for your positive feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians pride themselves on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Gino Dinola in Utterson
Gino Dinola in Utterson

Furnace and AC install

Energy heating and Cooling were professional every step of the way. They installed duct work, furnace and A/C. Workmanship was impeccable. Returned my inquires promptly. Crew was friendly and followed all Covid19 protocols. We felt very safe with them working in our home. I would recommend Energy Heating to anyone looking for heating or calling services .

Thank you for your positive feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians pride themselves on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Very friendly! Fast response ... thank you Paul!

My furnace broke down. Reached out to Energy Heating and Cooling. Had everything out and a new furnace within a few days!
Clean up EXCELLANT !
Thank you all at Energy Heating and Cooling!

Heating and air conditioning

This was the best service I have ever experienced. Paul and his technicians are very courteous and are experts at what they do. I am still amazed at how quick and smooth the entire operation went. The price they quote you is the price you will pay there are no surprise charges. When you look at the completed work you know you dealt with professionals, from start to finish. When they finished the installation everything was clean and in place. You would never know you just had a new air conditioner and furnace installed. You will not find better service. Thank you, Thank you, very much to all involved.”

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Service

We called Energy Heating and Cooling for a service and Paul and his team were very professional. They came straight away once we explained that we have little kids and that our heat wasn’t working properly. Paul and his team followed every COVID protocol and solved our issue promptly. We now have our heat working again and with such a great price as well we couldn’t be happier. We recommend Energy Cooling and Heating for the wonderful service.

Thank you for your feedback. The Energy Heating and Cooling technicians understand priority, and are on call 24/7. Our customers big & small, are our first priority.

Asif in Toronto
Asif in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

HVAC work on the new house

Paul was referred to me by another home builder in the region. I am being as a tarion builder for custom homes interviewed paul and looked his past work. I was pleasantly surprised with his workmanship in other custom homes. In a heartbeat I gave him the contract for the custom new construction. The work and his service was amazing upto the point that even the enbridge inspector appreciated that his work was clean and one of the very few that he sees in today’s market. Paul has become an integral part of our team and does all the custom homes. Highly recommended.

Thank you Asif, we look forward in continuing to provide exceptional service to your custom home building projects!

More about Energy Heating And Cooling Limited

Energy Heating and Cooling contractors specialize in the installation and repair of forced air gas Furnaces and Central Air Conditioning. We have been servicing the Toronto and Durham Region for over 35 years. We are a locally owned company who takes extreme pride in servicing, repairing, and installing Furnace and Air Conditioner needs.

Our company has built their reputation on ensuring we have always met our customers needs. By building a relationship with our customers, completing projects on time and on budget, we have continued to gain the confidence and respect of our existing valued customers.

Energy Heating and Cooling will supply and Install Gas Lines, Duct Work, Fireplaces, Humidifiers, Furnace and A/C Maintenance and Repair, and work with ALL brands & Models.

With Energy Heating and Cooling, you can be confident knowing that our technicians will work with you to solve your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible, while providing you quality service and the best price.

Energy Heating and Cooling will assess the work, provide a quote/estimate, arrange a convenient time that works for you.

Customers can count on us for consultation, installation, information, excellent and professional workmanship every time.

Your home is your castle, and our contractors will treat as such. Our technicians will respect and clean up after they have completed the project, and will also provide you with follow up tips on maintaining your furnace and AC in good working condition moving forward.

Our motto is no job is too big or too small!