Potlight Expert

Best of 2021 winner 13 timesBest of 2021winner 13 times

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Mehdi in Toronto
Mehdi in Toronto

Potlight in the second floor

We wanted to install potlight in the second floor and we asked the Potlight Expert to do the job. There were efficient, polite, clean, and provided good suggestions. I'm satisfied with their work and will use them in future again.

We appreciate your review Mehdi Thank you for entrusting us to work on your beautiful home. It is a joy for us to transform spaces through lighting. Hossein Afnani

OakvilleResident
OakvilleResident

18 pots in main floor

So easy to deal with and no need to haggle over the price. They were the best priced over the many calls I made. All the lights are in super straight lines. Very pleased with the work.
Keeping this name handy for the next work or next house. Appreciated talking through what we wanted to make sure everything looks good.
Thanks.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it was our pleasure to work with you.
Wish you and your family a advanced Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Michael
Michael

Pot lights in living room and hanging a new light fixture

I had Potlight Expert install 9 pot lights in my living room, move the switch, and replace a new light fixture over my main stairwell. They were very quick (around 1.5 hours) and professional. I'd use them again if installing more pot lights in the future.

Thank you for your review. Taking the frustration and guesswork out of lighting installations is what we love to do for our clients. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the results. Hossein Afnani

Amar in Toronto
Amar in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Pot Lights

Cant say enough great things about the team here, We used their services on two sites for pot light installation and additional outlets we needed, the quality of the work is amazing, the crew is extremely professional and their work is super clean, strongly recommend to anyone looking for pot lights and other electrical work!

Terri in Toronto
Terri in Toronto

Excellent and professional service!

We are so happy with the installation and service from Hussein and his team! They were so professional and the installation was quick and neat. They cleaned up everything before they left as well. From the very beginning we spoke to Hussein who was always available and courteous to answer all of our questions and after searching other companies, he came in very competitive and we felt that this was the right place to do the job for us. We are so happy with our decision! They did an amazing job, were friendly and knowledgeable and we are thrilled with the result! We highly recommend them! They’re amazing! Thank you for such a wonderful job! It has transformed our place!

martin lindegger in Scarborough
martin lindegger in Scarborough

POOR WORK !

Was fooled by this companys homestars reviews :

Charged for some services not rendered, Hooked up lights in a dangerous manner to my furnace panel- refused to have government inspection which was paid for in full., also did not prepare a proper invoice for goods and services which i paid for, in full, and did not receive. No company adress- or contact information with homestars- Makes it impossible to adress faults of this work, ALso it is strange with covid 19 , they do not follow govermental protocols?

Andrew Tench from Oakville
Andrew Tench from Oakville
1 review Hamilton, ON

Incredible Work - Whole House Potlights

We had recently moved into a new home that was in dire need of a lighting upgrade. After speaking with multiple companies, Hossein at Potlight Expert was the most prompt and offered the best price by far.

Hossein and team arrived on time when expected and were extremely organized from the moment they entered. After a quick confirmation of light locations, the team executed methodically, offering guidance and answering our questions as they came up.

After being impressed with their initial time estimate of 40 lights in 4 hours, they surpassed expectations by completing their work and full cleanup within 2.5 hours.

I will absolutely be using Hossein and team for all future lighting projects. Very happy with the work.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your upgraded lighting. Enjoy your beautiful space! Hossein Afnani

Mandy in Toronto
Mandy in Toronto

Potlights installations, relocate light fixture, repair light fixture

Hossein and his team helped us installed 12 pot lights, relocated a light fixture and fixed a light fixture issue that we had for 7 years! The job is relatively small compare to what they usually do I believe but Hossein was able to help us regardless. That was very nice of him. My brother also had this team install potlights in his new home 2 weeks ago. This team is amazing! Each one of them are polite, punctual, very quick but also very detail oriented at what they do. Hossein made very professional suggestions and he had so much patience with me even I was quite indecisive today. Anyway, our kitchen looks so much brighter now and I told my husband that I have no excuses to burn our food anymore.

Thank you for your feedback. I love challenging projects, so we welcomed the opportunity to be entrusted to work on your home. It brings us joy to hear how happy you are with the results. Hossein Afnani

mark in Aurora
mark in Aurora

Potlights and fixtures - Excellent Service

My overall experience with the Potlight Expert was phenomenal. An excellent team that was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable with a high quality product. They made me feel very comfortable with my decisions throughout the entire process of selection and installation while providing good suggestions that I would not have thought of. I would highly recommend to all!

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to share with you what years of lighting experience has taught us. We are delighted you are so pleased with the results. Hossein Afnani

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Pot Lights Complete Home Renovation

I am extremely pleased with the service Hussein and his team performed while renovating my home. These guys were extremely professional, always on time, courteous, tidy, extremely efficient, and very cost effective. Hussein took the time to provide insight on the various Pot Light options both indoor and outdoor and provided proper recommendations on new Pot Light placements and the number of new Pot Lights for each space even when it was at the expense of selling more. Home Renovation Projects can prove to be complex, and my case was no different I overlooked some new plugs which needed to be added wiring for the New Fireplace etc. Hussein and his team always made the effort to come by within 24 to 48 hours to ensure that my project stayed on track. I Highly Recommended Hussein and his Team.

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting