City Edge Point Construction Inc.

General Contractors
100-400 Applewood Crescent Vaughan ON L4K
General Contractors
City Edge Point Construction Inc.

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for City Edge Point Construction Inc.

Monteith & Sutherland Ltd. in Scarborough
Monteith & Sutherland Ltd. in Scarborough

Construction of new front door

Replaced front door on commercial unit in Scarborough.

Aaron did a fantastic job on our front door replacement. He went over and above to deliver not only a replacement but a far superior product than before. His attention to detail was great; weather stripping and putty was perfect, he even made sure the anodization would match the older window frame next to it.

Looking forward to working with Aaron in the future on more projects.

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the product and workmanship we delivered, it was a great experience working with you.

Insullation

We've used City EdgePoint in the past to renovate our kitchen, loved their workmanship so they were the natural choice to insulate and paint our ground floor. Aaron and his team as always were professional, completed the job on time, communicated with us frequently and went above and beyond to ensure everything was done to perfection!!!

I ask a lot of questions and ask for updates; Aaron was always patient with me and provide the information I needed. In the way of customer service, Aaron went above and beyond. Words cannot express how happy we are with the work that was done.

Thanks Aaron and we look forward to working with you again!!
Tanya

One of our goals is to provide our customers with the best customer service we can give. thank you Tanya for using our services again!

ramy from Oshawa
ramy from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Finishing

When considering a basement Finishing it is important you work with a trusted Contractor who has the skilled professionals in all the necessary trades, I Did hear stories of basement renovation nightmares and i really was worried about this project .
I was in the market for the last 2 years trying to have some one that i can trust to finish My basement .
I did hear about Cityedgepint on home star , and sure enough this was exactly what i was looking for .
Aaron and his helper Charles did amazing job with our basement .
Me as well as my wife and the kids were impressed with there work .
I do highly recommend Cityedgepoint for any construction work needed around your home .
Thank you Aaron , Thank Charles .
Looking forward to Deal with your company again.

We always prove to our clients that they can trust us to complete their projects and deliver more than expected. Thank you Ramy for your review!

Jason
Jason

Weight room

Aaron did a masterful job of installing complex, professional weight equipment as well as finishing off an elite, state of the art room to act as a commercial like gym in my home.

He creatively came up with cost effective and high quality approaches to completing the room and making it look like a high end gym.

And of course along the way, there were the usual household renovation issues including electrical and plumbing which were taken care of easily and with little to no delay of the project.

10 out of 10!!!

Thanks for the review Jason, enjoy your new gym.

Adam from Toronto
Adam from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

After meeting with over 25 different contractors Aaron at City EdgePoint gave me the most confidence he could get the job done right. Our small bathroom in a 60 year old house required a close attention to detail from a team that was experienced, patient, and wanted to do it right.
Aaron was hands on and involved every step of the way. His team Charles, Bennie and Lewis we great also.
I'd recommend City EdgePoint.

As the owner and project manager I always pay special attention to projects and deliver quality turnovers. Thanks Adam for your review.

Brenda Caley
Brenda Caley
3 reviews Courtice, ON

basement restoration

I have never been quite so impressed with a company! We hired City EdgePoint to do a basement restoration job that had a few challenges. The finished work was beyond our expectations.
The job was reasonably priced and Aaron and Charles were professional, punctual, reliable, pleasant and hard working.
Aaron was most accommodating in completing extra jobs that I added along the way.
They set the highest standards for themselves, something that was refreshing and most appreciated!
I would not have one moments hesitation in recommending them to family, friends or anyone who needs a reno and wants the best.
Thank you Aaron. Kudos to you, Charles and City EdgePoint!

City EdgePoint sets the bar high when it comes to challenges; We complete the job with finesse. Thank you Brenda for the review!

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Bathroom renovations

I just completed 2 very modern bathroom renovations with Aaron and his team. The white sleak ultra modern bathrooms were painstaking in terms of precise details but Aaron was able to achieve perfection. From start to finish he coordinated all details, provided valuable advise in terms of product options and sourcing, and came in on budget for both bathrooms.
I did recessed baseboards, very detailed drywall work, large marble tiling, steam shower, linear shower drain, in floor heating, and high gloss epoxy floor. Aaron guided me through the easiest parts of the project and made me aware of potential challenges.
The end result is exactly what I wanted and is spectacular.
I always hear about people who face challenges with contractors. With Aaron the two bathrooms had some challenges but Aaron worked through them and delivered amazing results.
He is honest, trustworthy, committed, and tops in terms of quality and ability!!!!!

Thank you for your comments Jason. I’m thrilled your experience was a positive one and always look forward to making your vision a reality.

F.B. in Sutton, ON from Georgina
F.B. in Sutton, ON from Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Laminate flooring installation

Assisted Review

“The team from Cityedgepoint did a fantastic job replacing our floors.  They were efficient and cost-effective.  The job finished on time and on budget.  I can recommend their work without reservation”

Fred

Thank you for sending your feedback to City EdgePoint Co.!
We truly appreciate it when customers take time out of their busy days to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.
I am glad you are enjoying your new flooring.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We appreciate your business.

Kitchen Reno

We stumbled on City Edge's profile on HomeStars and boy are we glad we did! Talk about professionalism and beyond. After receiving quotes from other contractors that seemed to be taken out of the air, Aaron came in, surveyed our small and awkward kitchen, provided a quote and a redesign option that would maximize the space. Throughout the life cycle of the project, the crew was very polite, always cleaned up and kept us informed of all activities relative to the renovation. City Edge completed the job ahead of schedule and on budget. Our small awkward kitchen now looks amazingly spacious and is now functional and meets our family's needs. We would definitely recommend Aaron and the crew at City Edge and will also use their services in the future. Thanks Aaron!!!

Thank you for your kind comments & your time to share your positive experience using City Edge Point.

I'm so glad that we could make a positive change to your everyday routine.

Look forward to seeing you again!

Rose from Brampton  from Brampton
Rose from Brampton from Brampton

Commercial Office Renovation

Assisted Review

Through a contact we found City EdgePoint, they gave us a realistic quote that fit our office reno budget. Aaron from CityEdgePoint co-ordinated every step of the reno, hired professional trades people that did their jobs in neat, timely with quality workmanship. Aaron is a pleasure to work with from start to finish and he is one of the few contractors that do come back to do the last finishing touches! Highly recommend contacting Aaron for any future projects!

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing City EdgePoint Co. for your renovation needs.
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll always do our best to continue to give our high standard of quality service.
We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together.
Thanks again, for your business.
Sincerely, Aaron

More about City Edge Point Construction Inc.

Established in 2013, City EdgePoint Construction Inc. offers an extensive set of renovation, repair, and home management services. We are experts in all types of Home Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, and from commercial renovations to residential remodeling, we provide a comprehensive resource for the GTA.

When you decide to renovate, you need a contractor with a detailed understanding of your project. City EdgePoint takes an innovative approach that combines high service standards with superior customer service. We keep you informed with regular progress reports, and each of our trade partners is evaluated through an extremely strict screening process. When you want results, you need City EdgePoint.

Visit our website for more information. To get a quote, call us today or send us an email.