Diamond Duct Cleaning

shawn.pesme in Whitby
shawn.pesme in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

5/5*

5/5*. Extremely likely to recommend to family and friends. Absolutouly fantastic service, exceptionally knowledgable and an all around great guy. There's no doubt that I'll be a repeat client!

Hello , thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review. serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment.

Wesam
Wesam
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Dia was very professional and efficient. Came upon the agreed time, did a fantastic job, provided some insights to how to improve the overall flow. He cleaned the overall vents very nicely. Would definitely recommend!

Biren
Biren
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Duct cleaning

My brother used diamond duct cleaning and he was impressed with the work they done so i used then for my house and they did amazing job. Highly recommended

2 reviews Whitby, ON

Big house no problem for these professional guys

Diya is duct cleaning trade professional. He proved my 10yr old furnace BLOWER was in fact dirty with a before and after demonstration. He also showed LIVE colour video on dirt/dust/wood chips in my ducts. He knows his duct work as he showed me a diverter valve for frt of house I did not know existed. He was on time, honest and professional. I have taped his biz card on my furnace for future visits. I have no trouble recommending him.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Dryer vent cleaning

Excellent professional service. Punctual, explained the process. I will use the company again & again. Very impressed.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Emergency hamster rescue

When my daughters hamster escaped from its cage and found its way into the air vent, she was obviously very upset but we didn't know what to do. We called around desperately looking for help from duct cleaners to pest control. Diya was the first and only person willing. He was very kind and understanding. He handled the situation quickly with care and was able to save our little furry friend. Needless to say, we are beyond grateful and will definitely be using his services again in the future.

Ryan
Ryan

Amazing service and response time.

Second time with Diamond Duct. Diya and his associate were extremely helpful and friendly. From the very first call he recommended I wait for Renos to fully complete. They showed up early after calling to ensure I’d be home and were out in 1 hour. Diya took time to show me how and what he was doing especially items that I needed to do for my own maintenance to my HRV unit. These guys have always gone above and beyond and I’d recommend their services ti anyone looking for a reputable duct cleaning company.

Joshua
Joshua
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Townhouse Residential Duct Cleaning

My experience with the service that was provided was great! I found the service men to be honest, respectful- and efficient in the cleaning process. They even went above and beyond in providing helpful suggestions and assistance for which I was extremely grateful for. I was thoroughly pleased with both the service quality and the customer service.
Thank you!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

A Great Experience!

I definitely recommend this company. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Their head guy, Diya, even educates you on your air flow systems! He and his teammate were both very nice too. Overall, it was a great experience!

Julia in Newmarket
Julia in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Residential Duct Cleaning

Fast, friendly and efficient service. Went above and beyond to answer questions and ensure that our needs were met. Highly recommend! Thank you!!

More about Diamond Duct Cleaning

At Diamond Duct Cleaning, our packages are designed to meet all of your indoor air quality needs and are suitable for any budget. We offer free inspections and are happy to provide you with a quote. We welcome questions you may have about our services. Give us a call or schedule a cleaning today.