Duct Cleaning Depot Inc.

Formerly DUCT CLEANING DEPOT
29 Brunswick St. Brampton ON L6X 4Y5
Duct Cleaning Depot Inc.

Reviews for Duct Cleaning Depot Inc.

Tracy Meagher
Tracy Meagher

Duct cleaning done professionally

Damian and Junior were at our house for 4 hours today. They were friendly and definitely professional. I was hesitant to book a duct cleaning business after all the cold calls I received. I am very happy with the service they provided to ensure the job was done right. Damian was also concerned about my cat that went into hiding when they arrived. I would definitely recommend this company above all the the other reviews I read.

Duct Cleaning done right

My family is very happy with the service provided by Damian and Loke From Duct Cleaning depot. They spent the better part of the day cleaning every duct and furnace line properly and professionally. You can tell the difference between how they do the work and how the other $99 duct cleaning companies that call you at dinnertime do it. This is not subpar work to say the least and highly recommended to use if you want he work done right.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are genuinely glad that you are were pleased with the service Damian and Coke provided. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again.

Above and beyond!

I was very impressed with the service. The team (made up of Junior and Damian) Were extremely professional and thorough. I really appreciated the fixed price and no upselling It really gave me a lot of confidence. The job ended up taking longer than expected but the price didn’t change. Highly recommend!

Thank you for choosing our company to work with and for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy that you were pleased with the service provided by Junior and Damian. We are grateful also for the recommendations. looking forward to working with you again.

Francisco
Francisco

Cleaning ducts for AC/heating

Like the way Stephanie managed the booking and her flexibility. The team did a well detailed procedure. They were knowledgeable and organized. I will recommend this company if asked for it.

Hello Francisco
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and sharing your experience. It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.
Thanks in advance for the future recommendations 😊.

Stay Safe.

From the team at Duct Cleaning Depot INC.

Josh
Josh

Absolutely incredible service

Duct Cleaning Depot reached out quickly and set up an appointment within the week for our old 100+ year old house. The technicians were friendly, safe, funny, and easy to work with. Some of the ducts were in inconvenient spots and they made no fuss about getting it done.
As soon as they left the air immediately felt fresh and clean, but unfortunately somewhere throughout the cleaning the Air Conditioner stopped working entirely. Knowing that it was working prior, the technicians came back the SAME DAY after a long job elsewhere. They ended up arriving around 9pm and worked diligently to fix it.
After discovering there was a bigger issue, they actively reached out to another contact that came the next day. We didn't have to schedule a thing! He came by the next morning and promptly remedied the issue. The part that busted wasn't cheap, but Duct Cleaning Depot covered the cost.
Their support was friendly and responsive, and I could not be more thrilled with how this all turned out. Major shoutout to all the folks working at and with DCD, you can't go wrong with them!

Hi Josh.
Thank you for choosing to work with our company. We believe in ensuring that all the jobs we do is very well done and also, always leaving our customers comfortable, safe and satisfied, as satisfied customers is a part of our mission. We appreciate your business and are truly thankful for the time you have taken to write us a review.
We hope to work with you again in the future.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Service

Not first time I have duct cleaning, but first time it was done exceptionally well. Guys are very professional, reliable, came on time, and left behind everything very clean. Very nice guys, pleasant to have them. My friend recommended them to me and I will advise them to everyone who needs duct cleaning. Their job worse every penny you paid. And the are very affordable. Again, highly recommend them!

Vladimir and Lana

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and you taking time out to share your experience as well as the future recommendations. We look forward to working with you again.

WOW!!

Can only start this review with "WOW"! Damian and Mr. Jr. walked into a real mess and worked long and hard to clean it up. Clearly the "duct cleaning" we had used in the past was only "smoke and mirrors" and they just took our money and ran. Not this guys! A job that was supposed to take "2 or 3 hours" took them over 5 hours...cleaning out ducts that had never really been cleaned before for almost 50 years! They stuck with it with good humour and professional attention to "get it right". I would never hesitate to recommend these two gentlemen to anyone. When I had a question or two they answered them directly and, as Mr. Jr. told me at least once "don't worry we will take care of you"...and they did! When it came time to pay I was presented with an invoice for exactly what I was quoted. Under "above and beyond" in the encyclopedia of duct cleaning should be pictures of these two (with or without the COVID masks they wore the entire time)!

Harryedgar2001 from Etobicoke.

Thank you taking the time to write us a review.
We are so happy to hear that you were 100% satisfied with our service. Our company's aim is to leave you breathing clean air and also to ensure customers satisfaction always.

We look forward to working with you again soon.

Derek in Etobicoke
Derek in Etobicoke
2 reviews Burlington, ON

A breath of fresh air

The team came over after we had just completed renos. Before they came we were all dealing with allergies due to the dust and pollen. When they arrived they did a thorough inspection of my ducts and showed me what they looked like inside prior to cleaning. Afterwards, they showed me the clean ducts - they look fantastic BTW.

Damian then took things a step further and gave me a detailed overview of how my system worked (I'm new to this house) and showed me how to optimize it so that I could get the best air flow throughout the house.
He and his partner conducted themselves very professionally, following all COVID guidelines. They were polite and respectful. They took their time and did a great job and I paid exactly what they quoted. Nothing more.
I highly recommend their services and will hire them again!

Derek from Etobicoke.
We are truly thankful you have taken the time to write us a review, aswell as thrilled you were pleased with our service.
it was our pleasure leaving you breathing clean air as well as sharing some information with you.

We look forward to working with you again.

Doug and claire Scott from Mississauga
Doug and claire Scott from Mississauga

air duct cleaning and dryer exhaust cleaning

This company did a fantastic job cleaning our Air Ducts. They arrived exactly when they said they would, very respectful of our home and gave us tips regarding our A/C and Dryer connection(outside). Damian and Jr were very knowledgeable. We would hire them again for sure.

Doug and Claire Scott from Mississauga.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we sincerely appreciate it. Your satisfaction is a great compliment to us. It was our pleasure working with you, we looking forward to the next hire. Thanks again for choosing us.

Ccsl in Toronto
Ccsl in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Sorry about the delay in posting this review.

Hired Damian again from Duct Cleaning Depot on October 8, 2020 for the second around to do duct Cleaning of the entire house.
As usual, Damian arrive on time and did a thorough, professional job.
Highly recommend Damian if you require your ducts to be cleaned.

Take care and see you in another 5 years.

CCSL

CCSL in Toronto. Even Though it has been a while you still found the time to write us a review, we are humbled, Truly grateful, Thank you. It was our pleasure working with you, We look forward to Seeing you in the next 5 years.

from the Team at Duct Cleaning Depot INC.

More about Duct Cleaning Depot Inc.

Our goal is to provide Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent service with a 100% satisfaction. When your family needs HVAC System Cleaning or Dryer Vent Cleaning; you will receive the highest level of dedication and professionalism in the industry. We take pride in giving you the best air duct system cleaning service available. Our service technicians are trained in the latest air duct cleaning techniques. Cleaning your ventilation system and doing the job the right way the first time is our top priority. At DUCT CLEANING DEPOT, we make sure that you are getting the Duct Cleaning or Dryer Vent service that you deserve.
We adhere to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Standards as well as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and EPA checklist. DUCT CLEANING DEPOT provides customers with Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area.