Top Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for Top Tech Appliance Service

Frank in Markham
Frank in Markham

Microwave mounting

My old over-the-range, Whirlpool microwave was broken, so I needed it replaced. I decided to call Mors to mount the replacement (a Maytag). He said he was going to come between 10 to 11 AM, and he had already arrived at 10:00 sharp. And he said the job was going to take 1.5 hour, but he completed it in just under an hour. And he did a really good job. Very impressive, and highly recommended. I won't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family who need help fixing their appliances. Thanks Mors!

Thank you very much Frank for your great review. Glad to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Roland
Roland
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Fridge Repair

My fridge was collecting water under the crisper drawers - Appointment time was kept as promised and issue resolved - I have used Top Tech many times over the years - Outstanding service and very reasonable price - You also get good tips on how to prevent a re-occurrence of the managed issue - All Covid pre-cautions were observed - RP -

Thank you very much Roland for your great review. Glad to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Michael fefer in Whitby
Michael fefer in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Bosch Dishwasher Leak

Two weeks ago my 5 year old top-of-the-line Bosch dishwasher stopped working. I feared that the board(s) were fried. I found Top Tech through Homestars. They responded almost immediately to my text and came over the next day. The technician was able to diagnose the problem in about 15min. determining that the problem was related to a ~$25 leaky water valve rather than a $250 controller board. My dishwasher is of the type that automatically shuts off the power if it detects a leak. It took ~ 3 days for the part to arrive and get the machine back in working order.

Other than his technical abilities I would like to highlight that the technician responded almost immediately to text messages. He arrived on time and was properly masked. He was extremely neat and left the area clean.

Overall I am extremely pleased and would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you very much Michael for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Speedy, hassle-free installation

Great service. The gentlemen installed a new water line for our new refrigerator. Got it done in under two hours with no fuss, and for a reasonable price. Would use them again.

Thank you very much Andrew for your review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Garwin from Toronto
Garwin from Toronto

Gas Dryer Repair

Mors is a very knowledgeable technician and diagnosed our issue with ease. He replaced the faulty part with precision and did a thorough clean up after the job.
In addition, he gave us helpful tips to maintain our dryer for the long term.
I highly recommend his professional service if you need any type of appliance repairs.

Thank you very much Garwin for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Warren in Mississauga
Warren in Mississauga

Late-model Dishwasher Repair

Late model GE Cafe dishwasher was not draining properly. Second time for this issue and the first time, a different company had replaced the pump with a third-party unit. Top Tech diagnosed the issue as a faulty pump and replaced the third-party unit with an OEM part quickly and effectively. The OEM part has restored functionality of the dishwasher to like-new condition.

Quick, efficient service. Maintained appropriate social distancing protocols throughout the visit.

Thank you very much Warren for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Quick response, great service

I have an older model, top loading washer that just stopped. I did a load of laundry, then the machine stopped partway through the next load. I described the problem on the phone and he said he'd do a bit of research and get back to me. About an hour later he called back and said he thought there were four possibilities - two less expensive, two more expensive. It ended up being the lid switch, one of the less expensive options, which he fixed quickly the next day. Kind and respectful.

Thank you very much Jeremy for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Mellie Mel in Toronto
Mellie Mel in Toronto

Over-the-range microwave installation

After reading all the great reviews for this company, I called to inquire about having my over-the-range microwave replaced. Mors provided an estimate over the phone and agreed to do the installation a few days later. Mors and his assistant arrived on time and were very professional. They both wore masks and did the installation quickly and efficiently -- they even swept up my kitchen once complete! My new range looks great and works perfectly. I would highly recommend Mors to my family and friends. Thank you, Top Tech Appliance!

Thank you very much Mellie for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future. Thank you for extra $$.

Toronto in
Toronto in

Refrigerator Water Line

Extremely professional within our budget including materials. We bought new refrigerator, didn’t have water line before. He gave us hope it could be done. Our refrigerator is opposite of the dishwasher, so he had to make hole around the cabinets from the dishwasher to refrigerator almost 25 feet, less the two hours everything was done! So far really good. Thank you for your service Mr. Mors. It was nice meeting you. We will recommended you to our friends and family :)

Thank you very much your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Aleesha
Aleesha
1 review Pickering, ON

Dryer repair

Fast and efficient Mr Mosh was very kind and answered my questions also explained how to keep my appliances in good working order. I give my recommendations for this company and definitely will use them again. Thanks!

Thank you very much Aleesha your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair & Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair and install both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electrical Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden charge or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.