Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Top Tech Appliance Service

Hassle-free oven repair

The oven of our Whirlpool electric stove stopped working last week and I was fortunate enough to find Toptech Appliance Service through HomeStars. Mors arrived on time and immediately diagnosed the problem. With the least trouble or inconvenience to us, he promptly replaced the bake element and checked out the stove. Mors is a very courteous man, always wearing a mask. I was impressed by his prompt response to my call and his reasonable charge. I will not hesitate to recommend his services to my friends and relatives. It’s not very often that one finds a reliable and knowledgeable technician like Mors.

Thank you very much for your great review. Happy to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

LNewman
LNewman

Appliance installation

I selected Toptech to disconnect my old dishwasher and range hood and install the new ones and I'm so glad I did. Mors was a total professional. He came this week on time and did an excellent job. His attention to detail and his total quality approach was evident at every stage. He also tested the new units to ensure they were functioning properly before he left. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you very much L.Newman for your great review. Happy to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

TedT
TedT

Arrived on time, fixed the problem, reasonable price

Some cllothing got stuck In lint trap area. Fixing it required the dryer to be taken apart, cleaned and reassembled.
He did this efficiency and successfully.
And his charges were very reasonable.

Thank you very much Ted for your great review. Happy to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Richard
Richard

Stove repair

We thought we had a problem with the dual burner on our glass stovetop.
Mors came and after inspecting the unit explained that the unit was cycling on and off normally and there was no need for a repair. We were not charged for the part and were only charged a small service fee.
We appreciate his honesty and competence. We would certainly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Richard for your great review. Happy to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Tracy S from North York
Tracy S from North York

Over the counter installation for tenant

I rarely do reviews and this is officially my 2nd in 8 years. Mors installed an over the counter microwave for my tenant. Easy to correspond and schedule a day. He showed up on time and knew what he was doing. He explained to my tenant that he was surprised the microwave was not previously on a separate receptacle for the electric (which was just done days before), and obviously knew that it was something that was needed. This knowledge further confirmed my confidence in his expertise. Would use his services again.

Thank you very much Tracy for your great review. Happy to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Microwave installation

I needed a non-functioning over-the-range Panasonic microwave oven to be removed and replaced with a new one. Promptly arriving at the designated time, Top Tech very thoroughly explained the installation process, taking the time to protect the other appliances, make careful measurements and assess the stability of the oven mounts. Top Tech's experience with installation was clearly evident - the old oven was removed, the new one was installed, the surrounding area was cleaned, all within an hour. This installation was done in mid-April, so apologies for the late review!

Shaista from Toronto
Shaista from Toronto

Amazing service from a very honest individual

I contacted top tech appliance and they gave a very competitive price in comparison with others. Mors was so professional! He installed my microwave and cleaned up afterwards. I also had him install my dishwasher. He did a great job. I am happy to have found him and will be recommending him to others.

Thank you very much Shaista for your great review. Happy to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Unhook 4 old appliances install 4 new

On time. Had a small water issue with ice maker hose, tech returned that day to replace new hose.
Other 3 appliances no issues.
Everything went smooth.
Tech came out one day to unhook then returned when new appliances arrived to hook up.

Andy_Whitby
Andy_Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchenaid Dishwasher Fix

A few months ago, my 4yo was playing near the dishwasher and fell on the open door...this dislodged it from it's secure holding. Ever since, I'd have to pack it carefully as it would tend to tip forward! I called Top Tech since their reviews are so good, they did not disappoint. Fast & friendly service, they came to fix quickly and at a reasonable cost. Thanks Top-Tech for the great work!

Thank you very much Andy for your great review. Glad to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Carlo in Ottawa
Carlo in Ottawa

Wall Oven/Dishwasher Install

After reading the reviews from the company recommended by the Appliance Store where I purchased my items I decided to reach out to Top Tech instead, all I can say is I'm sure glad I did as Mors was not only very professional he went way above and beyond my expectations.

Thank you very much Carlo for your great review. Glad to know your satisfaction. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction. Thank you again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair & Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair and install both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electrical Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden charge or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.