Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

60638 - 2888 Granville Str Vancouver BC V6H 3J5
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Katrina
Katrina
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home gutter installation/replacement

A friend referred Greater Vancouver Gutters to us and we couldn't be happier with their workmanship and service! Stephen and his crew were fantastic to work with from the professional and timely estimate, to the work being done promptly as scheduled. The crew from GVG were extremely pleasant, courteous, professional and hard working and their clean-up was great!
We would highly recommend GVG!

Hi Katrina, thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you.

Sue in Delta
Sue in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Gutter replacement with leaf filter

Thank you Stephen - I appreciate your professionalism and willingness to understand and answer all my questions prior to booking my installation. Your crew were excellent and I am very happy with the finished product. I will certainly recommend your services to family, friends and work colleagues.

Hi Sue, thank you - it was a pleasure working with you!

Lynn Valley
Lynn Valley
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

House gutters

Booked them months before and needed them to install after new roof was put on and they were very patient and totally accommodating.
Work was excellent, workers friendly and approachable. All in all, great service, beautiful job and would highly recommend.

Thank you, I appreciate your business

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

New Gutters

I was very satisfied with the work done. The crew showed up on time and did the work professionally. The follow up by Stephen was excellent. He answered my queries over the weekend and addressed my concerns promptly.

Steve M
Steve M
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter replacement

Start to finish Vancouver Gutter were top drawer. Being a contractor and having 35 plus years experience in property maintenance. From receiving a quote, installation quality and follow up on their service I don’t hesitate to recommend Vancouver Gutters Inc. From owner Stephen to installer Anthony their communication and attention to detail was excellent.

Hi Steve, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you

Shana in Port Moody
Shana in Port Moody
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Would Recommend

We would definitely recommend this company if you are in need of new gutters. Stephen was lovely to deal with and very professional. The quote was very reasonable and the work was done in a timely manner. The house looks great.

Hi Shana, thank you - it was great working with you

3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Downpipe replacement

The estimate and booking process was beyond efficient. The install was better than expected. We had some weird sections but the way they installed the new downpipes makes it look so seamless and tidy. Extremely pleased with the process from beginning to end. Would highly recommend Vancouver Gutters!!

Thank you for the review!

dannyjhcheng in Toronto
dannyjhcheng in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter Supply & Install PLUS post construction service

My builder highly recommended Greater Vancouver Gutters to supply and install the gutters and downspouts for my new construction home and I am very happy and satisfied with GVG! The job was completed on time, safely and with excellent workmanship. Price was competitive too.

What I really liked about GVG is their responsive customer service. I reached out to these fine folks after more than 2 years to inquire about some downspout elbows to accommodate an HVAC upgrade and they were a pleasure to deal with. Stephen from GVG was extremely helpful and provided what I needed at no extra cost.

I’m glad my builder went with GVG. Will not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to family and friends! Too notch service and quality of work.

Thanks GVG

Danny

Hi Danny, thank you - I'm glad we could help you out

Deborah in Surrey
Deborah in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Fantastic fast gutter installation!

The gutters on my house and garage were old and shabby, and it was time for a refresh, so I called Stephen and he sent over a reasonably priced quote. His crew were able to be at my place within a week, and did a stunningly fast and efficient job. I think they were done in less than four hours! The gutters look great and my house looks crisp with the new shiny white contours! Thanks for the courteous and expert service, GVG!

Hi Deborah, thank you for the review. It was great working with you and I'm glad you like the new gutters.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Time For New Gutters

Quite impressed with every aspect of the job from start to finish.
Started when they said it would start, did a really good job, cleaned up after work was done. Had read multiple reviews and had not found one that wasn't good. I was thinking I would be the exception to the rule with my luck.........not at all. Would recommend to others without any hesitation. Great work and competitive pricing is just not something that exists anymore. It does with Vancouver Gutters Inc. Give them a try, you will be glad you did.

Thank you!

More about Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Our philosophy at Greater Vancouver Gutters is every customer must feel that they have been treated well, received a quality installation and paid a fair price.

As such we view each house as if it was our own and provide an honest assessment of how we can provide the best solution for each individual customer.

There are many options available for gutters today such as colours, leaf screen, Euro gutters etc. so we make sure we visit each site and provide a tailored gutter product that will function well, compliment the style of your home and meet your budget.

We have experienced installers, use only top quality materials and guaranty all our work with an industry leading 10 year warranty.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a free written estimate.