Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Trim and Moldings
Vaughan ON L4J 0C9
Trim and Moldings
Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Reviews for Maestro Mouldings Inc.

ElenaKul from Thornhill
ElenaKul from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Maestro Mouldings

Guys, I have to say that I don't often take the time to write a review with my busy schedule, I just recommend to my friends, BUT! I was so impressed with the work that Alex and his crew from Maestro Mouldings have done, I just felt that I had to show my appreciation for their dedication and skill. My condo just received an uplift with the crown mouldings that were installed and definitely has increased in investment value:) Beautiful, and very clean work! Thanks again guys! - Elena, Thornhill

Thank you Elena for your valuable time and positive review. I am a professional and I take my job very seriously. I am happy that you are happy and satisfied with the results. I look forward to working with you again.

Jamil from ??????????
Jamil from ??????????
1 review Maple, ON

Crown Moulding

I been dealing with Maestro Mouldings, Alex, for a long time. First he did my own house, then i hired him for my parents place, he did most of my friends houses. Now im involved in custom homes business, all my mouldings only done by Maestro Mouldings! He truly does a great job!
Thank you Alex!

Dear Jamil, thank you so much for your positive review. I look forward to meeting with you and doing business with you once again.

Natalia from Toronto
Natalia from Toronto
1 review ,

Crown moldings

We have been dealing with Alex for a number of years. Every project was successful, on time and detailed. Alex and his crew are very professional, reliable and trustworthy. We recommend them to our friends.

Thank you Natalia for your review. I am very happy that you are satisfied with our work. I Look forward to working with you on your next project.

shelley lang from Richmond Hill
shelley lang from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding

As a real estate agent, I have seen many crown moulding jobs in my career. Alex's work is absolutely standing out. I can definitely describe his job in 3 words: elegant, detailed and clean. Actually he almost did all the projects for my families and friends. I am really happy with what he has done and wish him every success with his business and career!

Thank you Shelley for your worm review. It's pleasure to work with people like you and your family. I am very pleased that you are happy with my workmanship. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for referring me to anyone you know.

More about Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Maestro Mouldings is a Toronto based mouldings installation and interior painting company that provides service all throughout the GTA, North York, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Maple, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oakville, Aurora, Newmarket, and Barrie.
Maestro Mouldings specializes in installing crown mouldings, flexible mouldings, wainscoting, baseboards, casings, medallions, columns and coffered ceilings.
WE CAN MATCH ANY PRICE FOR ANY OF OUR SERVICES.

A Maestro is a great or distinguished figure in any sphere. In the field of home decor, we are truly the maestros that bring you quality, originality, and monumental mastery.

Maestro Mouldings was established out of our devotion to excellence, perfection, and superior craftsmanship. Simply put, we stand out from our competitors because we love what we do and we do it with a passion!

With many years of experience under our tool belt, we offer our services to our clients in all three sectors: residential, commercial, and corporate.

Because we are confident that you will be pleased with our services and results, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Not to mention the fact that we can beat any price on the market.
No wonder we are used to standing ovations!