Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Installed wallpaper mural

Vlad did good job installing my wallpaper mural. He was professional & completed the job quickly.

MarieJosee in Toronto
MarieJosee in Toronto

Installation of a Wall Mural

I hired Vlad to install an 8 feet by 8 feet mural in my bathroom. He was on time and did a great job. Mural looks great.

Excellent

Vlad and his two-man team were extremely efficient and installed my wallpaper in a professional manner. The final result was beautiful and I am very happy with my decision to hire a pro instead of attempting a DIY project.

Aishwarya
Aishwarya

Entire powder room + Accent wall, master bedroom

Vlad was so professional, quick, and did amazing work. There was a really tough part in the powder room, that he handles seamlessly. Highly recommend! Will be calling him back for any future wallpaper needs. Thank you Vlad :)

nadine
nadine

Pure excellence

Vlad was simply amazing! I choose a very difficult paper to work with and he was still able to do a beautiful job! There were a few hiccups- but, he was very quick to recognize them and rectify. He is a stand up contractor who is professional with immense integrity! I would hire him again in a heartbeat! Vlad , I hope you will work on a project again one day! All the best wishes! Nadine

hyltop in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
hyltop in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Great job with wallpaper install

Vlad did a great job with are wallpaper installation. We had a good idea of what we wanted to do but wanted the perspective of a professional. Offered some good advice, did a great job. Really happy with the work and would recommend him to anyone.

Paul

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Fantastic job!

Vlad was super responsive and professional. He recommended exactly the right things for our job and I could tell he knew what he was doing. Pricing was fair and the job was done quickly. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Wallpaper Installation

Vlad was fantastic! He did an amazing job installing the wallpaper for our nursery accent wall. He was fast, detailed-oriented, reasonably priced, and was very accomodating to our tight schedule. If you need wallpaper installed Vlad is your guy - highly recommend!

Brittany
Brittany

Wall Mural Install

Vlad and his assistant did a wonderful job installing my wall mural. They were quick, efficient, and cleaned up everything once the job was complete. I would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone that needs wallpaper installed. Thank you so much for doing such great work!

Shauna
Shauna

Wallpaper installation

Vlad came to our house to instal wallpaper in the foyer and main floor powder room. His work is amazing! He was on time, professional and a pleasure to have. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I look forward to hiring him again for other wallpaper installations we are planning.

Hey Shauna,
Thank you, I am really appreciate.

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!