Power Pest Control Toronto

2 Treewood Street Suite 311 Toronto ON M1P
Power Pest Control Toronto

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Power Pest Control Toronto

Wasp removal in my soffit

I had wasps flying into my soffit outside my bathroom window for over a month. I’d find 3-5 wasps in my bathroom daily. I called power pest control and initially were to arrive on a Wednesday but I received a call the morning of saying rain is in the forecast that day and the following two day, and to rebook the following week. We rebooked and power peat showed up as agree. They sprayed the area and cleaned up after so that no residue was visible. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Stephen in Scarborough
Stephen in Scarborough

Wasp pest control

Peter made time in his busy schedule to see us promptly and did a quick & effective job of ridding us from the many wasps that were going in & out of the soffit right over our front door.

We haven't seen one wasp since.

Hi Stephen. Thank you for writing the review! It was just perfect timing to get you in that day. Thank you fot hiring me and if they come ill be back for sure.

david in Toronto
david in Toronto

Excellent Service, went out of his way to make an appointment

We are new home owners, and did not know who to call for our pest problem. We contacted Peter during the holidays, and he fit us in. He explained the products he uses, did a thorough walk through of our home. He then came back for a follow up. The problem has been solved, even though it was a fairly significant problem for the previous owners. I would recommend Peter to anyone, as he is someone I trust.

maple,ontario
maple,ontario

Wasp removal

Peter helped us with a difficult wasp removal from inside our bedroom ceiling. He offered advice over the phone and came right away late int the day when unfortunately the wasps made it through the ceiling into the bedroom. He even came back and sprayed again as with the hole in the ceiling,there were still a few stragglers coming through. Would definitely call him again.

hi there! thank you for your review! that was a crazy sight when they were coming through the ceiling. However we found a way to solve the issue. thank you for your business.

Barry in Apsley
Barry in Apsley

Wasps GONE!

Wasps had made a nest in our wall through a space in our brick. So of course I went on YouTube and tried to solve it myself! Big mistake!!! After weeks of failing to get rid of them, I finally called Peter. He was amazing. One visit and the wasps are completely gone!! Peter is knowledgeable, professional and a really nice guy. Thank you Peter!!!

Hi Barry

thank you for your review! I am happy to have solved your wasp problem! If you ever require my help again please free in giving me a call

Ruta  from Toronto
Ruta from Toronto

Wasp removal

Very pleased with the professionalism, knowledge and efficiency that Peter showed. He explained the process which helped to alleviate my anxiety and was able to fix the wasp problem day of. This is the type of service that every customer hopes to receive.

Hi Ruta! it was my pleasure to have served you. Customer delight is what i believe in from start to finish.

Yellow Jacket Nest Removal

Excellent service from start to finish. The tech has been in contact to make sure all the wasps are gone. I am impressed with his level of knowledge. He cleaned up the entire area once the removal was done. I highly recommend this service !!

Hi 👋 thank you for hiring me. If you require anything else please give me a call.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Wasp nest removal

Excellent wasp removal service. Peter was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. He problem solved our hard to reach wasp nest and removed it, taking the time to make sure there where no stragglers. Would definitely use this company again.

Hi there! thank you for your business! Wasp removal jobs can be tricky at times. Thank goodness we were able to eradicate that nest

Shane-Rey
Shane-Rey

Mice

I have been dealing with mice finding their way into my garage through gaps in my seals, and rubber which seemed to be fine in the eyes of two other professionals who had been called in before I found Peter.

When I spoke to Peter before he came over, he had mentioned some things to look for that were never expressed to me previously by others. Sure enough on the day of my appointment, the things Peter had mentioned as possible entry points for the mice were exactly that.

With Peter's expertise, we now have a plan in place to close off the entry points the mice are using to get inside.

Peter was a pleasure to deal with, very personable, and genuinely wanted to see the problem find a solution that was permanent, and not a stopgap measure.

Hi Shane

it was great working with you! Mice entry points in garages can be difficult to spot but im glad we were able to figure it out. As always if yiu have any problems please feel free in giving me a call.

TAmin in Oakville
TAmin in Oakville

Pest Control-Mice

We had a high activity of mice in the backyard. Peter placed 3 bait stations and the mice activity was substantially reduced within 2 months. He came twice to inspect the boxes. Peter was very professional and provided a lot of information on how to deal with any issues in the futures. I definitely recommend Peter and his services and will look him up for any future issues.

Hi Tamin thank you for your business! Mice in backyard can be problematic however we came with a plan to help knockdown the problem.

More about Power Pest Control Toronto

Power Pest Control Toronto is a premier provider of pest control services in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Mississauga,Oakville, Thornhill, Newmarket for homes and businesses.

I use the latest techniques in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) such as proper inspections, and employ the least toxic pesticides required to solve the issue.

Passionate about working directly with people to solve problems, I launched Power Pest Control after obtaining a Structural Exterminator License from the Ministry of Environment, and spending a decade learning the business from the ground up at large pest control companies.

On a personal level, I’m a father of a young child, so I understand that nobody wants a pest problem in their home. I use my knowledge and skills to make your home and family as safe and comfortable as possible, while dealing with pest issues effectively and quickly.

As a business owner, delighting clients is my goal. I invite you to see first-hand what my clients think by reading my ratings on HomeStars: https://homestars.com/companies/2849752-power-pest-control-inc.

Pest & Animal Control
Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services
commercial buildings Apartment building pest control commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services pest control cleanout services
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Debit