Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14547 118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L

Reviews for Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Barbara in Halifax
Barbara in Halifax
0 reviews Yellowknife, NT

Replacement windows and door in Yellowknife

At Yelowknife, almost everyone has Canglow windows. We thought they were the only company that put windows here. It turns out that just about all of our neighbors are happy with their work. So everyone orders from them. We also ordered and realized why almost every house has Canglow windows))

Thank you very much Barbara for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Victoria in Halifax
Victoria in Halifax

Full house windows replacement

It took a long time to choose a company to order new windows. We have a two-storey house and we needed to replace all the windows, and this is quite a substantial sum and we did not want to entrust the money to some s**m company. To be honest, the reputation of Canglow on the Internet is not so good. When I read the reviews on BBB I put this company aside. But, my husband called them for a cost estimate and when their manager came he gave me confidence. He explained that they didn't do much about their online reputation. That's not much of an argument, but we decided to trust them. I was doubly pleased when they installed our new windows. They really are beautiful! The nice thing about them was that the second part of the payment was due after the windows were installed. I would like to endorse Canglow with my review and recommend them to others who are looking for a company but have their doubts, like we did!

Thank you very much Victoria for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Ashley in Halifax
Ashley in Halifax
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

We decided to trust them.

We had seven different companies come to us for a cost estimate. Timing was important to us. Because we wanted to get the windows done before winter. All of them had deadlines of 3 months or longer. Canglow assured us that they would do it faster. We decided to trust them. And they did. It took 3 months to deliver and install the windows.

Thank you very much Ashley for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Kar in Halifax
Kar in Halifax
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

A very competent and nice sales manager.

We bought a pretty old house in Edmonton and the first thing we had to address was the plumbing and windows. The windows were old and I assumed it would be cold in the winter. I had about 6 companies come out for a cost estimate. I will not list all the names, but some of them were 1 hour late, some pressured me to hurry to sign the contract. It was not very pleasant, guys. Alex came to me from Canglow. A very competent and nice guy. He gave me a good price and explained all the details. Was in touch the whole time. I happened to call him at 9pm. This is my mistake. But he called back within 5 minutes))) That's awesome. That's service!
All in all, I liked everything very much and I will recommend Canglow and his wonderful manager to all my friends!

Thank you very much Kar for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Kate in Halifax
Kate in Halifax
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great work. Windows replacement.

We were recommended Canglow by our friends. We visited them and saw that they had new windows. My husband and I thought about replacing the windows last year. We didn't even consider others because friends told us everything in great detail. My husband looked at the quality of their work at our friends house and we ordered!

Thank you very much Kate for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Jillian in Halifax
Jillian in Halifax
0 reviews Halifax, NS

Second order with Canglow.

This is the second time we have ordered windows from Canglow and the second time we are all satisfied. Yes, not the lowest prices, but it's worth it!

Thank you very much Jillian for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Ban in Edmonton
Ban in Edmonton

10 windows in my house

I want to start my review with the fact that we encountered a problem. We had 10 windows installed and two months later one of the panes cracked. We called the Canglow office and were told that it was probably a defect and it happens very rarely. It is unfortunate that we were the ones who were affected. Within a few days a customer service person came to us, documented the complaint and left. A couple of days later he came back with new glass and made a replacement. In general, within a week the issue was resolved. And it was very pleased. I am glad that Canglow is responsive to its customers and resolves service issues quickly enough. I would give them 5 stars for that!

Thank you very much Ban for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Allan Dempler
Allan Dempler
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows replacement

We ordered windows and doors from Canglow.
We read reviews and compared them with other window companies. To be honest, we had our doubts because of some negative reviews. But we really liked the presentation by their manager. We chose them and we were right.
The windows arrived almost on time. Everything is two days later than the specified time. But even that was a few weeks faster than what we were told by other companies. We didn't have any problems with the installation. Two young men came and put all the windows and doors in 1 day. They cleaned up the mess and wished us a good day. The quality of the windows seemed great to me. We will see how it will be in the winter.
I can write that they completely lived up to my expectations. Great service, excellent quality and courteous staff. I recommend Canglow to you too!

Thank you very much Allan for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

Jennie Ann in Calgary
Jennie Ann in Calgary

Does not participate is Canada greener homes rebate

Update: came to a satisfactory resolution with the company, they have reimbursed the money I spent on Energuy

Before signing the contract, I asked them if they were aware of the Canada greener homes REBATE program, and if they participate in it. Yes, they told me, and made a note of my contract that I would be applying for it. The installers took off the energy stickers (which is not allowed, according to the program), but also, the stickers were missing the energy rating. I've tried several times to get this information, but now the company is just ignoring me. Not only am I out the $1500 I would have gotten from the rebate, but I also spent $800 to get my house assessed for the energy program. So not go with this company is you're applying for any type of rebate.

Good Day,
We apologize to hear about your experience with us. Our team would like to discuss this further with you, if you could please contact us at (780)-761-2161 or our email: info@canglow.ca if that works better for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward assisting you immediately.

Best Regards,

Canglow Windows & Doors Team

Pat & Debby Cyr
Pat & Debby Cyr
0 reviews Slave Lake, AB

New windows and install

I feel compelled to write a review as we are so pleased with Canglow from start to finish.
We ordered a 5 panel bay window in living room, and 4 replacement basement windows. We ordered them in late fall of 2021, with hope of installing the next spring. The measuring and quote was done 2 days after I contacted them, and we paid the deposit.

Fast forward to late spring call for install was made from Canglow, and due to work concerns asked for it to happen mid to late May. A date was agreed upon, and the installer and helper came within minutes of the estimated time, and set right to work. They were tidy, steady working, and at the end of the first day, they cleaned up in the living room and it looked like they were never here. The next morning they were back to finish off the outside finishes, and then the 4 basement windows were installed.

It was a big job with the bay window but it looks like it has always been there. I know we just had the install but I want the company and prospective customers to know that we are completely satisfied with the quote, ordering and install process. I have already happily referred a neighbor to them.

Thank you very much Pat & Debby for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for many years to come! Best regards , Canglow Windows & Doors!

More about Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Canglow Windows and Doors Inc. brings a wide range of energy-efficient windows and doors. Our frames and sashes are fusion welded for maximum strength and durability. They also come with a permanent air and water tight seal. We offer a variety of double and triple glazed glass options designed to reduce heat loss and moisture on the windows. The selection of steel or fiberglass entry doors is limitless. Trust your windows and doors renovation project to the company who specializes strictly in supply and installation of energy efficient windows and doors.