Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14547 118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Dennis from Drayton Valley
Dennis from Drayton Valley
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

windows and doors

They left a brochure in the mail. I called because I needed some new windows .Stan came by and showed me some samples. Took some measurements and gave a price. Once I made the decision to go ahead with the job, they were delivered and installed within 5 weeks. They cleaned up good, took all the old windows away. I had them here twice now doing work for me.

Thank you Dennis! We truly appreciate your business!

Mrs Brown from Rocky Mountain House
Mrs Brown from Rocky Mountain House

new windows

There was a door to door campaign in our neighborhood. We had been thinking for a while that we needed some new windows. We liked this company because not only did they supply the windows they installed them too. The installation went well, there were some old casings and moldings that they kept which was good because it is an older home. They did a good job, I am happy with the end result.

Thank you for your business! It was great working with you!

Joseph from Peace River
Joseph from Peace River
1 review Peace River, AB

new windows

They were calling people trying to generate some business. They came to our house with some samples of their product. They gave us an estimate and they came in cheaper than any other quote. I did some research and could not find any negative reviews. We decided to use them and couldn't be happier with their products and service!

Thank you Joseph! We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new windows!

John from Peace River
John from Peace River
1 review Peace River, AB

window replacements

They called our house, just a random thing, we were in need of some new windows. They looked like a pretty good system, so we ordered 7 of them. It took about a month to get them. and they were installed in 11 hours. It went really well.
And they cleaned up too!

Thank you John! It was great working with you, enjoy your new windows!

Terry from Rocky Mountain House
Terry from Rocky Mountain House

window replacements

He came to our door with samples of windows and we liked the products he showed us.
We talked it over and called him to come measure for the job. They ordered the windows and installed them when they came in. Not all of them came in at the same time so it took awhile to complete the job but very satisfied with the product and installation.

Thank you Terry! Sorry for the slight delay in your order, but I am very glad you like the windows. Enjoy!

Flo from Rocky Mountain House
Flo from Rocky Mountain House

new doors and windows

They were canvassing for business in our neighborhood. Once they got to our home they showed us some products and explained the qualities. Their price was good and the service was awesome. I have referred them to others. The gents who came to do the work were excellent, they were polite, worked fast and efficiently.

Thank you Flo! We truly appreciate your business!

Treena from Rocky Mountain House
Treena from Rocky Mountain House

new doors and windows

We searched around for a while, looking for a company who would supply windows and install them too. Not too many companies install. The were on time/schedule and they always cleaned up before they left. I am getting them back in the spring.

Thank you Treena! Enjoy your windows and we look forward to install some more for you in the spring!

Tammy from Bonnyville
Tammy from Bonnyville
1 review Bonnyville, AB

new doors and windows

There were signs in our neighborhood advertising a window company. I stopped at one of the homes and asked the owner about the company doing his work. He highly recommended them, said they were easy to deal with. I had them come give me a quote and they were installed in a month. I am a very satisfied customer and will have them back again to replace more windows.

Jeremy Silberston from Markham
Jeremy Silberston from Markham

Installation was ok, not without issues

Got a new French door installed, which I had my heart set on. Once the product had arrived, the installation went off without any glitches, but the shipment was delivered real late. It came in one whole week after it was supposed to, and that too we had to find out on our own accord where it was. The customer service reps were sometimes helpful, mostly clueless. But the company offered us a discount for the trouble we had to go through. So we are thinking we will give them another try. Not writing them off completely.

More about Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Canglow Windows and Doors Inc. brings a wide range of energy-efficient windows and doors. Our frames and sashes are fusion welded for maximum strength and durability. They also come with a permanent air and water tight seal. We offer a variety of double and triple glazed glass options designed to reduce heat loss and moisture on the windows. The selection of steel or fiberglass entry doors is limitless. Trust your windows and doors renovation project to the company who specializes strictly in supply and installation of energy efficient windows and doors.