Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14547 118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Pat & Debby Cyr
Pat & Debby Cyr
0 reviews Slave Lake, AB

New windows and install

I feel compelled to write a review as we are so pleased with Canglow from start to finish.
We ordered a 5 panel bay window in living room, and 4 replacement basement windows. We ordered them in late fall of 2021, with hope of installing the next spring. The measuring and quote was done 2 days after I contacted them, and we paid the deposit.

Fast forward to late spring call for install was made from Canglow, and due to work concerns asked for it to happen mid to late May. A date was agreed upon, and the installer and helper came within minutes of the estimated time, and set right to work. They were tidy, steady working, and at the end of the first day, they cleaned up in the living room and it looked like they were never here. The next morning they were back to finish off the outside finishes, and then the 4 basement windows were installed.

It was a big job with the bay window but it looks like it has always been there. I know we just had the install but I want the company and prospective customers to know that we are completely satisfied with the quote, ordering and install process. I have already happily referred a neighbor to them.

evan in Chestermere
evan in Chestermere
0 reviews Indus, AB

decent windows but took 41 weeks for instal

salesman was good! said it would take 8-10 weeks for instal.
never heard from them for months after many phone calls. finally got a call from the installer himself to come that day 41 weeks after final measurement.
installer ended up doing 4 windows in 12 hours on a sunday in the middle of the january. damaged one of the screens and admin said they'd get that replaced right away.
i emailed every week for what is now 6 months later with nothing. i wrote a google review saying this and their reply was 'we are sorry we pride ourselves on customer service and will get back to you in 2 weeks' that was a month ago. absolute worst customer service. im sorry for those that have had bad install or serious complications becuase i doubt it will ever get fixed.
just avoid these guys.

Ken
Ken
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Buyer Beware

Poor products, bad and delayed installation, windows and deck door leak drip, and frost up.
The warranty is also a joke as they almost never show up for any assistance! If they do, they say how professional they are, and the rest must be my fault?!

The photos are over the course of two winters which clearly show the inefficiency of the products and display the complete lack of responsibility or customer service from Canglow

Private User reviews Innisfree, AB

Still waiting!

We are still waiting for the completion of our window project from October... we already waited from May for installation from the quoted initial timeline (they never called us to update us once) Once here to install 3 of our windows were incorrect sizes so they said they would reorder and come back to finish- we have still not heard from them!! Called office multiple times since then, no one calls back. We have no clue if they will ever come finish the job, would be nice to get a call back so we at least know what is happening. Worst customer service I have ever experienced !

Murray
Murray
1 review Morinville, AB

Windows and doors

Guys installing were great. Was a long wait to get the installation though.
Problems started after. If you have a problem don't expect service. I've been waiting since September for them. I've phoned and talked to many people there who said they would fix it personally but then no call back and you can never get ahold of them again or if you do they just repeat what they said before. Good luck with the company. If it was a problem with the installation, they are on it but if it's the company or their representative then nothing

BrookeB
BrookeB
0 reviews Vegreville, AB

6 New Windows

Writing this review in hopes that I will be able to save some people from using this company for new windows. We got 6 windows replaced by this company. It would take to much time discuss all the issues we've had with them. So I will in point form mention the issues.

1-Great customer service - UNTIL they receive your money, AKA the deposit....so out of the multiple interactions I had to prompt, one time I received OK customer service, after that you're money is their only concern, who needs happy customers after all right? ..
2-Rude staff, who do not do what they say they will. I worked with Roxana, Julia, Irina and I believe Keith? Who was acting manager and by far the worst I've ever been treated by anyone who I am paying for a service from... Was threatened, interrupted and none of my concerns were every address, other then with a 250$ discount? when I had to prompt them to do their jobs or even just communicate..... just an FYI we spent around 8000$ on these 6 windows, so a 250$ discount when I was left feeling not cared about, not treated with basic human respect, and felt completely dissatisfied and drained from each conversation....How could you not when your issues are never being resolved, but you just continue to relay your frustration and get taken around in a circle....
4-Excuse, excuse excuse, always someone else's fault; never theirs, their ware house is bad, their Warehouse shut down from covid, oh wait and their office....So isn't this something you should be communicating with your customers? who are spending $$$$$$$$$ for new items?
3-NOTHING is on time, we waited for final measurements that took me multiple emails, voicemails and reaching out to individuals to get someone to come and do this to get our windows even ordered. We were quoted mid-September for install, we got the windows installed on Thursday Oct 28, so only a month and half late....

I was address rudely by multiple staff, had to bag for updates from all staff, the only member of the staff who actually seemed concerned about my issues that I had was the receptionist, she was always polite, and genuinely concerned. The installers were quick once they arrived, BUT not on time, they were early, which I already had a big guess this would happen due to all my passed bad experiences so luckily I had my husband take the full day off to ensure someone would be around...

In the end, they simply do not care about their customers, no respect for them, no accountability for their staffs poor actions, only concern is getting your money... Please take your time and research a company that will be genuinely concerned for you as their customer, and be happy to do all they can for you during this process...

Josie
Josie
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Long wait

I will start by saying that I am enjoying my windows and doors! However, it has taken months for installation and then months more for my missing peephole. After being told it would take some due to covid, I was patient. But, now, we are almost 4 months waiting for it to be installed. They also took a piece of my wall while putting the windows in.

Eva Kuprianov
Eva Kuprianov
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Best installation and best prices

Two months ago I decided to replace a couple windows and a front door, for some background information it was a very cold that week. My installers were Nick and Artem. Let me tell you the boys did an incredible job. It looks very neat and just great. They didn’t even leave a mess afterwards, and the price was very good as well. I am very impressed and thankful for this company, would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for trusting us.

Private User reviews Peace River, AB

Not so happy

The windows Frost up in the winter they were supposed to come look at a time when it warmed up and only came now it is almost winter again and they say it is humidity yes I had have my windows replaced by another company and have had no frosting the installer broke my towel holder the washroom also and didn't say anything the office looked after the repair

Lee
Lee
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

WIndow Replacement

Really happy we chose Canglow to replace nearly every window and a door in our home. The products came a little late but given the circumstances that was expected. The price was really competitive, the products top of the line. The installers were great. They were fast and for the most part professional, leaving a relatively tidy house and yard behind them.

But I docked a point. Half a point for feeling like I had to chase them for information. The other half for having to clean up a bathroom behind one of the installers.... Maybe that guy should take a seat.... and if he decides to wash off the days dirt in the sink don't just leave it all over the counter.

More about Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Canglow Windows and Doors Inc. brings a wide range of energy-efficient windows and doors. Our frames and sashes are fusion welded for maximum strength and durability. They also come with a permanent air and water tight seal. We offer a variety of double and triple glazed glass options designed to reduce heat loss and moisture on the windows. The selection of steel or fiberglass entry doors is limitless. Trust your windows and doors renovation project to the company who specializes strictly in supply and installation of energy efficient windows and doors.