Precision Landscaping

Reviews for Precision Landscaping

Carley W.
Carley W.

Driveway

Precision did a great job with my interlock driveway and curb appeal. Very good attention to detail and design. Thank you for the hard work guys. Getting compliments from all the neighbors!!!

Thank You Carley! The landscaping really makes a statement to the appearance of the home! Please ensure the japanese maple and junipers are protected for the winter to keep it looking beautiful.

Interlock

Called Precision Landscaping to do interlock repair. Guys saved my current interlock by re-leveling all the sunken areas, pressure washed and sealed everything making it look like new. Great job and excellent service. Thank you, Steve!

Thank you! Please remember to always use blue salt or sand (instead or the regular de-icing salt) in the wintertime to keep your interlocking looking like new. Have a great winter!

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio and landscaping

Dealing with Precision for many years now for lawn care services, they have been reliable, and did a good job. When I decided to landscape the backyard, I felt comfortable with them (especially after hearing all the horror stories from neighbors that hired various contractors), and was amazed at how the back turned out! The patio and the garden looks great, and very happy with the type of stone and shrubs recommended. Thanks to the staff at Precision landscaping for a great job!

Thank you Stan! Enjoy the backyard, and goodluck picking out the patio set! Looking forward to seeing you next season.

garzonmarcelo
garzonmarcelo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Porch, pathway to the back yard on both sides of the house, entrance from the parking to the house

I met Martin when he came to see the work I need to do. He was very professional, gave me his opinions and suggestions, which I took them all into consideration, then provided me with the cost. De Beer prices are very competitive and his dedication to perfection is something I did not see for many years. He loves his job and he made my house to look like a new house. I strongly recommend you meet Martin from De Beer before your engage with a new project.

It was a pleasure Marcelo. Thank you for all the coffee, lunches and a splash in your pool after the long days of work.

Bob in Thornhill
Bob in Thornhill

Interlocking and Lawn Maintenance

The name says it all. I have dealt with many companies in Vaughan before, but Precision is the best out of all of them because they are always on time and always keep my lawn looking freshly cut with no errors. I have never called them back to get a job re-finished because Precision is very responsible and they actually do care about your lawn. The Prices are vary fair for the Service and I would like to say that I always get a premium cut. I have also received an interlocking Job from Precision, and I was really astonished that they came out in the extreme heat of summer and spent all day doing my driveway without a break. The workers were very fast, precise, and extremely friendly all for a very fair price!! I really enjoy getting service from Precision and I highly recommend them to everyone looking for a premium Landscaping, Interlocking , and Maintenance work.

Thank you Bob! Have a great summer and enjoy the landscaping!

robertochausman
robertochausman
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway

The guys were amazing ! Great job , paid attention to detail, great attitude !! Thank you ! Will recommend

You were a great client to work for and your sandwiches were amazing.

scappuccitti
scappuccitti
1 review , ON

INTERLOCK REPAIR

Martin restored our walk way and patio, it was a fairly large job. Martin finished the job within a reasonable time, he did such a great job that two of my neighbours have reached out to him to have some restoration done on their properties. He is very reliable and take pride in his work. I would definitely recommend and use his services again.

Thank you Manuela for the great review. I appreciate it.

Rob G.
Rob G.
1 review , ON

Repair of patio & garden, originally installed by a different company.

Following are words which aptly describe our experience with De Beer Landscaping:
punctual, thorough, tidy, quality work, relevant suggestions, polite, professional.
Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review!

Aaron  in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Lawncare

I have been using this company for years to mow my lawn and do various trimming of my bushes and such, and they are without a doubt the best I have ever used. Super friendly and careful and never a problem. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Aaron! We will continue to provide the best service and really appreciate your review!

More about Precision Landscaping

Since we started serving the GTA in 2006 we have been dedicated to providing the ultimate finished product. We specialize in residential and commercial landscaping including Re/Re work such as trench and boulevard restoration. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand the harsh Canadian climate. We also provide a complete property maintenance service for condo complexes, plazas, and residential. The end goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients.

All jobs are fully insured and bonded.

We provide helpful suggestions and create beautiful custom designs suitable for any budget. The sales representative's job isn't over after the contract is signed, they are there to help throughout the process, ready to answer any questions you might have and handle changes at the customers request in a professional and timely manner. Daily updates on how the project is going are provided to ensure that everything has been completed to our customers needs. We warranty all of our work. Our plan is to make sure that all of our customers enjoy working with us and enjoy their new outdoor space.

Please contact us and we would be happy to send a sales representative out for a free quote with no obligation.