Precision Landscaping

Reviews for Precision Landscaping

Connie Scarola
Connie Scarola

Beautiful work

I engaged Precision Landscaping to devise a plan and renew my front garden. I was looking for something easy to care for with street appeal, that would also provide privacy from the street. I explained my colour scheme and ‘easy care’ preference - the manager actually listened to my requests and knew just what I was looking for. The attention to detail here is top-notch and the work reflects what I was wishing for. The space looks perfect. Thank you

Thank you for the great review Connie! Enjoy your new garden!!! We really appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping for your curb appeal landscaping!

Barbara Golding
Barbara Golding

Precision

Responded to our request quickly and at a competitive rate. We were super happy with the customer service from Precision from setting up an initial bid to final installment of our new front yard. Very efficient and capable crew, and scoping the project to fit our budget was hassle free. Responsive in their communication and final product looks great. Thanks again!

Thank you for the great feedback Barbara! Very thoughful, thanks for choosing Precision Landscaping!!!

George in Maple
George in Maple

Back yard patio, front porch and driveway

Martein and the team at Precision Landscaping was excellent to work with. Martein provided us with some great suggestions to add privacy to our lounging and dining area in the backyard. And designed a beautiful front landscaping. He was always available to speak and adjust plans if needed. George and his team were also great to work with and completed the project on time. We definitely be recommending Precsion Landscaping to our friend and family.
Thank you Martein and Team Precsion!!

Anna & George

Anna & George

Thank you for the great review George and Anna!

Kevin & Haley Ward
Kevin & Haley Ward

Precision Landscaping

Precision Landscaping brought our imagination to reality all within our budget and time request. Our Modern/Contemporary space came out exactly how we pictured it. Despite the COVID19 setbacks, they pushed through on time and very professionally. The project manager (Martein) paid great attention to detail and made sure we were satisfied all the way through. Great company!

You were great to work with as well. I really appreciate the good review. Let me know if there is anything else we can look at and how the plants are doing. Enjoy the rest if the summer!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Landscape team

One of the best experiences I've had working with a contractor. Work was completed on time and there were no surprise fees. We've worked with other companies in the past where this was the case. We'll absolutely recommend Precision to anyone.

Thank you for the thoughtful review!!! We really appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping!

NB
NB

Wonderful work

Precision did a wonderful job. Everything was organized and taken care of by them, from the initial quote to the delivery of the soil’s and sand and grass that was needed for the job. All the equipment that was needed was brought by them, and nobody had to runoff quickly to get something forgotten. The site was left clean and tidy at the end of each day, and the entire process was seamless. We were kept fully informed with regards to time in scope of work to be done. If only every business conducted themselves in this way...!

We really appreciate the amazing review! Enjoy your new outdoor space!!! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bri
Bri

Thank you Precision you are the best!! Beautiful hydrangea installation and walkway, looking exactly the way I wanted it to. The whole process was flawless. We’ll be booking again :)

Thank you for the great review Bri! Enjoy your new gardens, looking forward to working again in the near future! We really appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping!

Sammy in Toronto
Sammy in Toronto

Excellent attention to detail!!

Very professional and meticulous job with a detailed project with smaller cobblestone-like stones. They made great recommendations for the project. They also cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. Excellent work on this landing! We highly recommend them!

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for the great review! The landing looks very good. Let me know when you are planning the next project.

Martin

Rachel
Rachel

Great Job

Precision did a fabulous job on our front garden and steps... so much that we had to get them to do our rear garden too. Theyve just finished a wonderful transformation of the read garden with beautiful stones and integrated a new patio area. The whole thing looks amazing. Precision is exceptional with great attention to detail.

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review! Your business is very appreciated!!! The entire team enjoyed working at your home, the patio & gardens came out stunning :) Have a great summer!!!

orit in Richmond Hill
orit in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Highly unprofessional and unreliable

My experience with Precision Landscaping was altogether just awful. Unfortunately, we dealt with Martein to build our small stone patio for the backyard. My husband sent Martein detailed sketches and pictures of the backyard. He claimed he had enough information and that he didn’t need to come on-site. He emailed a contract with his fee in early May, and said the work would be completed by mid-June. Fast forward to July 1 and we were told the stone that Martein suggested for our patio is out of stock. He suggested a new stone, that he said he had made sure was in stock and available for delivery. Martein came to our house to mark up our backyard and suddenly made adjustments to the scope of work, which would now cost an extra $2300 including the new stone. We begrudgingly agreed because we just wanted to get things moving. We then realized that Precision was sub-contracting the work without our knowledge. Furthermore, after sitting at home and waiting for this new stone to arrive, we found out by calling Beaver Valley Stone ourselves, that the stone was considered a special order because it wasn’t in stock, and that it would likely arrive in a couple of weeks. We informed Martein that we were disappointed because it was our understanding that the stone was in stock when we agreed to the added cost, and that we weren’t thrilled with yet another delay. In response, Martein sent us an incredibly unprofessional and condescending email, informing us that he wasn’t going to “waste any more time giving us lessons in life”. He blamed the weather, covid-19, the staff at Beaver Valley and us. My husband spoke to Steve and asked to have someone different placed on the job as Martein was highly unprofessional and extremely rude to deal with. Steve then informed us that the stone was in fact delayed and that he was cancelling our contract and giving us our deposit back. My mistake was that I chose to go with Precision Landscaping, given that I had other highly professional landscaping companies that were willing and able to do the job. They left us high and dry and scrambling to find a different solution. Fortunately, we contacted another large landscaping company and they were incredible from start to finish. We weren’t looked down on because of the size of our backyard. They listened to our needs from the beginning and they were very eager to help. They used high quality materials for our patio, and they made it larger than what we were originally supposed to have with Precision, and we paid less. They were able to accomplish in a few days what Precision couldn’t do in a month. I would NEVER recommend dealing with Precision Landscaping. There are better options out there, that will handle things with honesty, integrity and with professionalism.

Hi Orit,

I’m sorry your project did not work out as we all hoped. I tried everything I could to find the materials you wanted but it simply was not available due to manufacturing delays. The same delays happened on previous projects and we worked with those customers to choose alternative materials that turned out great even though it cost a little more in some cases. Those clients understood the situation we are all in and worked with us. We do large and small projects and have never turned down a customer because their project is to small. We have an amazing track record of great customer service and excellent workmanship. Our stellar reviews are a testament to that. I would appreciate if you did not drag the suppliers into this because they had nothing to do with this. They are in the same boat and just doing their best to source and supply the materials we want. I’m happy to hear you and Jennifer were able to get your projects completed and wish you all the best.

More about Precision Landscaping

Since we started serving the GTA in 2006 we have been dedicated to providing the ultimate finished product. We specialize in residential and commercial landscaping including Re/Re work such as trench and boulevard restoration. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand the harsh Canadian climate. We also provide a complete property maintenance service for condo complexes, plazas, and residential. The end goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients.

All jobs are fully insured and bonded.

We provide helpful suggestions and create beautiful custom designs suitable for any budget. The sales representative's job isn't over after the contract is signed, they are there to help throughout the process, ready to answer any questions you might have and handle changes at the customers request in a professional and timely manner. Daily updates on how the project is going are provided to ensure that everything has been completed to our customers needs. We warranty all of our work. Our plan is to make sure that all of our customers enjoy working with us and enjoy their new outdoor space.

Please contact us and we would be happy to send a sales representative out for a free quote with no obligation.