Precision Landscaping

Reviews for Precision Landscaping

Martin in
Martin in

Front & back hardscape/landscape

Martein & the team are the ultimate professionals. Work was done on time and on budget. The crew left the site cleaner when they arrived. And the quality of the work was great. I've never seen contractors pay such attention to even the smallest details. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone

Thank you for the great review. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. All the best!

Michael Sheopard in Vaughan
Michael Sheopard in Vaughan

Lawn Love!!

Since we were cooped up at home thanks to COVID we were forced to stare at our bland lawn every day. We hired Precision to fix this problem. We let them take creative control of the project and they did a spectacular job. We ended up with a totally revamped front lawn that has breathed new life into our home. What a great decision this was - thanks to Steve and the guys for excellent service!

We really appreciate your review.
It was pleasure for us to work on your project.
We hope you will enjoy new landscaping.

Blair Daly in York
Blair Daly in York

Landscape work

Steve and his crew did our large interlocking patio in June and it turned out even better than expected... just in time for Canada Day. They perform their work efficiently, and like their name states they are precise I would recommend Precision for anyone seeking professionalism and quality in projects both big and small.

Thank you so much Blair for your warm words.
It was pleasure for us to finish it on time.
We hope you would enjoy our landscaping work.

Donna in Vaughan
Donna in Vaughan

Delightful

We are simply delighted with the work completed by Precision ~ the attention to detail and pursuit of perfection was outstanding. It felt as though they treated my home like it was their own. We’ve had numerous positive remarks from neighbours & couldnt be happier! (:

We are appreciate your amazing review Donna.
It was pleasure to work on your property.
We are thankful for your kindness and hospitality.
Thank you so much, we are hoping that you are enjoying our landscaping.

Jon in Vaughan
Jon in Vaughan

Landscaping

Reliable, great workers and friendly with ideas.

I am impressed with Precision. Steve designed the cottage garden I’ve always dreamed of having in my yard. They did a couple different smaller things for us as well. All the work was done on time. Reasonably priced and highly recommended.

Thank you for the amazing review Jon! It was a pleasure designing and installing your garden bed! We really appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping!!!

TThomas in Vaughan
TThomas in Vaughan

Wonderful job

We hired Steve and team to revive what had become an extremely cluttered and unwieldy backyard. Steve came to our home on a few occasions and talked us through some options. He provided us with an estimate that seemed more than fair and executed on the plan in a manner that exceeded our expectations. In addition to removing trees and shrubs, he also created a fenced space for our dog that we are very pleased with. The clean up was meticulous. I would recommend Precision because they offer great customer service and excellent work at a good price.

Thank you very much for the amazing review Thomas! We appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping. Enjoy your new interlocking & deck!!!

Dana in North York
Dana in North York

10 Stars

I just want to say how thankful I was to choose this company. I was in dire need of a landscaping company and I chose to go with precision based on feedback left by others. I called on a Saturday and left a brief message and got a call back just a couple minutes later from a nice lady - I told her I needed to sell my home and was in desperate need for landscape work. A nice young man whose name right now forget showed up first thing in the morning on Monday and gave him my budget along with a rough idea of what I wanted done. They were able to meet our budget exactly and he sent a couple young men to work. They were diligent and energetic. This is the first time I felt as though I didn't have to monitor the work I've paid to have done. Loving the new landscape & will recommend precision without a doubt!!

We really appreciate the thoughtful review Dana! It was a pleasure working on your landscaping project. Thank you for choosing Precision Landscaping, have a great summer!!!

Ijaz in Brampton
Ijaz in Brampton

Garden Refresh

Front of house lanscaping was really run down. Roots were showing, weeds were growing, and the exisiting fabric and mulch were in bad shape. See before and after pics. Precision gave an honest quote and did the work on time to with precision! Great job Steve. Will definitely use their services again when needed.

Thank you very much for the exceptional review Ijaz!
It was an absolute pleasure working on your project.
We look forward to working on your future project.
Thank you for choosing Precision Landscaping!!!
On behalf of Management and the team have a great season!!

Chloedesousa in Vaughan
Chloedesousa in Vaughan

Patio reno

First time booking with them, they were great all around. Price quoted was the actual price charged. The staff on site were patient and respectful. I am delighted with the results. Thank you precision staff.

Thank you for the amazing review Chloe!!! We are very grateful you took the time to leave us a review. We enjoyed working at your home and dealing with you, you are great people!!! We appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping, & we hope to do more projects with you in the future. Have a great summer!

NicholaS in Markham
NicholaS in Markham

Lawn Revamp

An honest landscaping group that does AMAZING work. Made our new house even “newer”. they were very understanding and worked with us to get the plan exactly the way we wanted.

They added a staircase, 2 walkways and artificial turf for us. Our backyard has become a quiet oasis. Fair price, kind and polite staff, finished nice and quick. Well done!!

Thank you very much for the exceptional review Nicolas. We look forward to working on your future projects!
Thank you for choosing Precision Landscaping!!!
On behalf of management & the team, have a great fall season!!!

More about Precision Landscaping

Since we started serving the GTA in 2006 we have been dedicated to providing the ultimate finished product. We specialize in residential and commercial landscaping including Re/Re work such as trench and boulevard restoration. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand the harsh Canadian climate. We also provide a complete property maintenance service for condo complexes, plazas, and residential. The end goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients.

All jobs are fully insured and bonded.

We provide helpful suggestions and create beautiful custom designs suitable for any budget. The sales representative's job isn't over after the contract is signed, they are there to help throughout the process, ready to answer any questions you might have and handle changes at the customers request in a professional and timely manner. Daily updates on how the project is going are provided to ensure that everything has been completed to our customers needs. We warranty all of our work. Our plan is to make sure that all of our customers enjoy working with us and enjoy their new outdoor space.

Please contact us and we would be happy to send a sales representative out for a free quote with no obligation.