Precision Landscaping

Reviews for Precision Landscaping

ChristianM
ChristianM

New Front Yard and Porch, Parge and Paint Back Entrance Walls and Steps

Alex L. and his team did an amazing job for our front yard. They worked through the very long process with the city to get feedback about hard vs. soft landscaping requirements. Once we heard back from the city, unfortunately prices went up in the whole industry, but thats just Covid times.

Alex collaborated well with us to take our thoughts and ideas into considerations and to create a good plan. Sometimes he was overwhelmed by too many other projects in parallel, so we had to do some recap and reminding at occasion. Once planning was finalized the execution of the work progressed well with their different sub-contracted and on-staff teams, even during the current typical material supply chain challenges.

A few times during planning and execution we had to remind them about attention to detail and precision, but they always accommodated very well, even with some free rework; and I am a very picky homeowner ;-)

Thanks a lot folks. We are very happy with the results and many neighbours have asked about it and who made it.

Thank you for the review Christian, we are happy to hear you are enjoying your front yard. We always did our very best to collaborate and ensure our work reflected your vision and are happy to hear about the notice it has received.

shaunangel
shaunangel

Incredible Experience from start to finish ! Dream backyard feels like a resort !

Martein and his team at precision landscaping went above and beyond my expectations. We were looking for a privacy with a pregola, trees and good spot for my Swim Spa hot tub. Martein suggested we put the tub flush againsst the porch for easy access in summer and winter. We re did the stairs with lights, planted 17 trees, added a pregola with a automated screen that acts as a movie theater when I put on the projector at night and added artificial turf for sun bathing. We also interlocked our porch area and added an outdoor tv. We honestly can say we have our dream back yard and for a smaller backyard only 60 by 117 we made use of every inch. People who see it constantly say how impressed they are with the amount we fit in to every space and how it flows just perfectly. I spend a hard days work in the hot tub almost daily and it feels like a resort. The team was quicker than expected professional and answered all my questions Martein took the lead from start and was always updating me and followed through on everything. Martein is a credit to his profession and an asset to the community

Thank you for the amazing review Shaun!!we are happy to hear you are enjoying your new backyard!

Al
Al

Dream backyard renovation

My wife and I had a vision for a long time about turning our backyard space which was plain into an activity centre.
I’m very picky about my vision and some neighbours and friends recommended Precision.
Got on a phone with Steve and oh man did I know I chose the right company! The workers and representatives were extremely nice and caring.

They not only built me a pool with fountains and a freaking fire option and neon lights, but also took care of the foliage around. During the construction process before I noticed they noticed a plant that was not growing properly and alerted me and replaced it.

They kept in touch after and honestly, look to nowhere else but these guys. They even offered me some professionally done photos and drone videos of my house for when we choose to sell it some day! Solid.

David
David

Backyard Patio

Very professional, creative and amazing workmanship! Family and I love the backyard now. Precision team was friendly and pleasant to work with.

Louis in Huntsville
Louis in Huntsville

Beautiful Front Yard

We couldn't be more pleased with our front yard redesign from Precision Landscaping. They were professional, on time and very easy to work with. Their excellent work has totally transformed and elevated the curb appeal of our home. I can't thank them enough and would 100% recommend them!

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

New patio, side walkway and back privacy fence

Martien and his crew did an excellent job replacing our old concrete slab patio with modern patio stone. They were able to integrate the new patio with a new walkway along the side of the house. One contiguous space was created that spans from the backyard patio to side door entrance, continuing to the driveway at the front of the house near the garage door. In addition, they cleared the overgrown brush at the back property line and put up a new wooden privacy fence replacing the old chain link. They finished off by landscaping with new sod to repair lawn damaged by heavy machinery and planted flowering bushes at both the patio and back fence. There were no issues with delivery of materials and once installation work started, it was expertly completed in less than one month. The work site was cleaned up and kept tidy at the end of every day. We would certainly recommend Precision Landscaping to anyone contemplating an outdoor home improvement project.

Thank you for the amazing review David! We really appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping for your backyard project!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard Landscaping!!!

To say Martein was AWESOME would be an understatement!!! He was great from the start...from his advice in selecting our products, to the delivery of materials and finally, installment. His working crew made our challenging placement of trees happen!! Costa and his workers were amazing! We have already recommended this company to many!!

Thank you for the amazing review! Enjoy the new outdoor space!!! We appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping!

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto
4 reviews Kettleby, ON

Incredible New Backyard!

I can’t express how happy I am with the work Precision Landscaping did for our backyard. From the gorgeous patio stone, custom made fireplace, modern fencing, lighting and landscaping - we couldn't have imagined our backyard turning out any better. Communication was so easy, and every project was organized and meticulously built. We will only be using them for future outdoor projects!

Thank you for the great review Katherine! Enjoy your new landscaped yard. We appreciate you choosing Precision Landscaping!!!

pauluxtroy
pauluxtroy

Backyard Escape

Steve and the Precision Landscaping team went the extra mile to provide us beautiful backyard escape. They came out multiple times to discuss our plans, made suggestions and even edited things on the fly as the job was being done to satisfy our requests. The job was done on time and exactly to specification. We would highly recommend and plan to have them complete work in the future.

Thank you very much for the great review! Looking forward to working again with you in the future!!!

sophie from Riverdale
sophie from Riverdale

Front yard

Last fall 2020, we finally decided to hire Precision Landscaping to take care of our front yard which was pitiful. We are very picky and we met with 6 different landscapers. We had a somewhat of a grass hill in front the house and in between our house and the neighbors. We just had our front porch redone so we wanted to ensure that all would blend in considering it is a small space. From the first time Martein came to our house to the very last minute I met with him, it was a perfect experience! Martein had refreshing ideas, he was very clear on the quote, the price was fair and the job his great team did is wonderful! We get compliments on our front yard all the time! I will not longer look for another landscaping company for future projects! Thank you Martein!!

Thank you very much for the great review Sophie!!!
Enjoy the new landscaping!

More about Precision Landscaping

Since we started serving the GTA in 2006 we have been dedicated to providing the ultimate finished product. We specialize in residential and commercial landscaping including Re/Re work such as trench and boulevard restoration. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand the harsh Canadian climate. We also provide a complete property maintenance service for condo complexes, plazas, and residential. The end goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients.

All jobs are fully insured and bonded.

We provide helpful suggestions and create beautiful custom designs suitable for any budget. The sales representative's job isn't over after the contract is signed, they are there to help throughout the process, ready to answer any questions you might have and handle changes at the customers request in a professional and timely manner. Daily updates on how the project is going are provided to ensure that everything has been completed to our customers needs. We warranty all of our work. Our plan is to make sure that all of our customers enjoy working with us and enjoy their new outdoor space.

Please contact us and we would be happy to send a sales representative out for a free quote with no obligation.