GreenFox Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
8716 51 Ave. NW Edmonton AB T6E 5E8

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for GreenFox Windows & Doors

Katelyn in Calgary
Katelyn in Calgary

Do not recommend

We had two windows and one sliding door replaced by GreenFox.

The windows were installed first. The installers were friendly enough, but the vinyl of the window frames were full of scratches and one window unit had scratches on the inner glass pane and glue squeeze out on the side. When I pointed this out, I was told that I was being too picky and that I should expect scratches because they can't transport them without scratching/denting them. The exterior caulking was so sloppy that they agreed to re-do it, with only slightly better results the second time.

They agreed to replace the sealed units with the defects and one was eventually replaced after 3 previous visits with units showing even worse defects than the original. The second sealed unit was never replaced because after 5 visits with units more defective than the original, I finally gave up.

The sliding door we had installed has had to be repaired 3 times already with the lock mechanism of the handle only working for 2 weeks at a time between repairs. On installation, they told us they'd have to screw in our vinyl siding to make the door work, leaving us with 5 large, unevenly spaced silver screw heads above the door, which looks terrible.

After installation of both the windows and doors, I was surprised that there was no effort made to clean the glass and when I asked about this, I was told "we don't get paid to clean windows".

Only bright spot was that office staff were lovely (Starla?) and the service guy (Dimitri) who came multiple times with the replacement units was very helpful and even made the effort to buff out some of the scratches that were dismissed by the original installers.

markpo81 in Toronto
markpo81 in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bedroom Windows WOW WOW WOW

All I can say is wow wow wow , what a outfit , from the time the salesman walked into my home till the windows were installed today everything has been grade A . When they left today you would have never known they were in my house besides the beautiful windows they left behind . Really dont look any further then Green Fox

Thank you for your great review. It's very important for us to know you are happy with your project.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement window replacement

I had three basement windows replaced by Green Fox last month. They showed up as scheduled and completed the job by Late afternoon. It was a very professional job and they did a good job cleaning up afterwards. The new windows look great and I am very pleased. I would recommend Green Fox to anyone looking to upgrade their windows or doors.

Thank you Gordon for your feedback. We really appreciate your business.

daniel
daniel

Very organized. Quality product and workmanship

Reliable and professional service from start to finish. Good workmanship and high quality windows. Would recommend to others.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business.

hossack
hossack
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Window Replacements

Good price. Great install . A Joy to deal with this company.
Would do so again.

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window replacement

In all aspects, GreenFox was highly responsive and attentive to my requirements. Their sales rep Vlad, spent time to walk me through the whole process as well as to help me understand the process for applying for the grant. As a whole they were very flexible to our needs.

The installers (Crew #5) did a great job. Clean, efficient and providing competent. We engaged another contractor for painting, and he remarked that it was one of the best jobs he had seen.

Andre
Andre

Windows

We got a good financing package through them & they did answer all our questions

Thank you for your review, Andre. We appreciate your business.

Sliding patio door install

Overall happy with the product but have had issues since day one of install from install, door hasnt operated properly since first day and now 3 weeks until it cant be looked at.

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for the opportunity to earn your business and sorry for the inconvenience with the small issue that you have with the door. Summer is the busiest time of the year in the windows and doors industry and sometimes it takes a while to schedule a service or installation. We looked into your file and were able to move your service to this coming Friday. Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Complete house window & patio door replacement

My house windows were the old slider types and always freeze in the winter. Decided to replace them and started looking for window companies for this project. I was confused overwhelmed by the different offers and products until Danielle from GF showed up with the nicest quote and quality product. After couple months got the 6 windows & a door installed by talented professional installer Mike. My family are warm and happy now. Thanks GF

Thank you for your business and great review. We happy to know you are fully satisfied.

whsarrows71
whsarrows71

Window replacement

We received very good service from Greenfox. We replaced seven windows and are very pleased with the results. The sale associate whom we first connected with provided excellent information and assistance with the process. We knew we would have a long wait time to installation which met our timelines. The two gentlemen who installed the windows provided great service as well; they were knowledgeable, thorough and very respectful of or house, our neighbours and ourselves. We are very satisfied with both the product and the installation, thank you to Greenfox.

Thank you very much for your great feed back. We really appreciate it. We are glad we could help, it means a lot to us.

More about GreenFox Windows & Doors

GreenFox Windows and Doors is a Canadian owned and operated company. Green Fox Windows uses only the highest-quality products on the market in Canada. Our windows are designed to the highest standards and as a result, require no maintenance beyond the occasional cleaning. Technologically advanced components are designed to ensure complete reliability for years to come. In fact, it's our passion for perfection and commitment to zero defects that enables us to offer a Lifetime Warranty on every window we provide to you. Our team of professionals is proud to help you even after the job is complete.