Ielectric Inc.

Lighting
Milton ON L9T 0L4

Lighting
Ielectric Inc.

Reviews for Ielectric Inc.

AGL123 in Mississauga
AGL123 in Mississauga

Fishing Wires

Ihor and his team, were Good. They were very competent, efficient and while it's never easy fishing wires through walls and the Atti, they managed to leave the walls in pretty good condition, did it for a very reasonable price, in my opinion. I've already recommended them, and will do so anytime someone asks for a quality electrical company. Thank You once again..

Mike from Binbrook
Mike from Binbrook
1 review Binbrook, ON

soffit potlight

Aug 19, hamilton. We hired igor to install soffit lights in our home. We had hired iElectric before and were very impressed by his work they did an outstanding job. Fully licensed Very fast, clean and professional contractor. We highly recommend iElectric.

Thank you mike very much for your kind words!

Bette from Mississauga
Bette from Mississauga

Rec Room Potlights

We hired Ihor and his team to install pot lights in our rec room. They were a delight to work with. They were prompt, efficient and cleaned up the area very well upon completion. Even when there was some confusion about the date of the work and they showed up on the wrong date, there was no problem whatsoever. They simply returned on the agreed upon date. Ihor had lots of good suggestions on what to install and where to install the lights. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you very much you opinion counts! We are glad you liked our services.

Dave on Ping
Dave on Ping
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Hot tub electrical

AMAZING EXPERIENCE. I have found my electrician for life! We purchased a hot tub recently and underestimated the amount of work involved with installing the electrical. Igor came to my house and gave me a free estimate and not only came in at the best price (3 estimates total) but suggested the most efficient way of doing the job. Also he was honest about some of the challenges in my home so I'm aware. The most important thing for me was picking somebody who is honest and capable to do the job - somebody I could trust. Igor and the Ielectric team (Dale as well) are even more than trusting - I felt as though they completed the job to the same level of expertise they would use in their own home. I have never worked with anybody who cared so much about the long term reliability and safety. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone. You're making a mistake to go with anyone else!
Dave and Jackie

Sherif Hamdy
Sherif Hamdy

Installation of ceiling lights, pot lights and soffit lights

I just bought my first home which is was an very old house that needed full Reno, so I hired ielectric to do the modifications / new installation of lights, relocation of sockets and the addition of A/V outlets.
They have provided the service professionally, promptly and most important at a reasonable price. This was a job well done.
I would definitely recommend ielectric to everyone I know

Yuri from Kitchener
Yuri from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

bedroom plugs

Assisted Review

Ielectric has responded to emergency we had on the weekend, our bedroom plugs have stopped working. Technician came fast, found the problem, fixed it and at very reasonable rate. We liked the service, everyone was really polite and helpful. I will definitely call IElectric for further electrical needs.

Lyudmyla from Oakville
Lyudmyla from Oakville

outside spotlights

Assisted Review

IElectric Inc. has installed our soffit potlights and their electricians have done a wonderful job. Professional service, knowledgeable technicians whom are very polite and price was very reasonable. Me and my husband recommend IElectric to all of our family and friends.

Andrew
Andrew

Emergency Service

I can see why IELECTRIC has earned such good reviews. It was those reviews that made me choose to take a chance on Igor. I had an emergency and he came out at the time he said he could. He quickly assessed the situation and fixed the immediate issue. His price was more than reasonable. Igor was friendly, courteous and so professional. I would not only call him again but highly recommend him.

More about Ielectric Inc.

iELECTRIC INC. is an electrical company based in Milton, Ontario with over 15 years of experience. Our licensed electricians specialize in residential and commercial projects, offering a broad range of electrical and home automation services throughout the GTA. iELECTRIC INC. offers the following services: new construction wiring, service upgrades and panels, custom homes, renovations and additions. potlights, residential electrical, generators and backup power service, pools and hot tubs. pool installations. pool hook-ups and UPS installation and troubleshooting.

iElectric INC. will deliver value to each customer with our highly knowledge and trained electricians that have earned an exceptional reputation for our craftsmanship & professionalism. We are known for our prompt and stress-free custom electrical work at competitive prices.

When you choose iELECTRIC INC., our qualified electricians will guarantee a professional service, which will surpass your expectations!

Lighting, Electricians, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Potlights , Recessed Lights, Solar Power, Motion Detectors, Ceiling Fans, Heaters, All Electrical Supplies, Home Automation Systems, RADIORA, Generators, Panels, Cutler Hammer, Siemens, Central Vacs, Hayward, Pools, LED, Tape Light, Knob And Tube Removal, Breaker Panel, Breakers, Baseboard Heaters, Plumbing, heating and cooling.
Custom homes, commercial, try out plumbing, heating and cooling division as well!
liteline, contrast, decora, Lutron, Juno, Cutler hammer, square d. siemens, europhase, in-lite, cooper and many more.
iELECTRIC works with your designer, your clients, direct builders / contractors and homeowners directly to ensure you are fully satisfied.
2010
please contact for more information
Cheque or eTransfer funds